Springfield, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
11/16/2018
Good service. Over priced
The work was done as promised and on time. I got the battery I wanted but $62 to install a battery is ridiculous!

I would recommend if you have money to burn

Volvo XC90
11/06/2018
Quality work but nickel and dime you on items that should be ‘gratis’
High Quality work, comprehensive analysis and troubleshooting . Repeat/loyal customers should get a discount and not nickel and dimed on small things

Don S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/24/2018
Professional Knowledgeable
Honest evaluation of inspection. Repair done same day. Pricing was high, didn't save over going to dealer. Over $60 labor to replace 2 bulbs, was not notified before hand. $50 labor for cabin filter replacement
Over $900 for front brakes,new rotors, discs and pads was new genuine Toyota parts

EW
Evelyn W.
Romeoville, IL
02/26/2018
Quick service
I appreciate that I was able to get my car in quickly and they repaired it fast but I also felt I was pushed through. There is a crack in my fender that I was not told about and when I asked if my tire pressure was checked they said yes but when I got in my car the pressure still was 36 when it should be 32. They are very reasonably priced, which is nice but maybe they were too quick.

PO
Peggy O.
Nissan Murano
02/25/2018
One thing I asked for...
I was SO disappointed. I use Becker exclusively. I asked that during my oil change my air pressure in the tires be checked, I was assured they would be checked. They weren’t. My check tire pressure light remains on.