Jim A.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that they did the work they were supposed to do. They kept him updated on what was going on. They have excellent communication. He added he is very impressed with Sam's personal service.

JE
Jon E.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the staff did a good job.

Brian S.
Cadillac CTS
10/22/2019
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
WE HAVE TRUSTED OUR CAR TO THEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. WE ALWAYS KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEING HONEST .

CE
Carol E.
Cadillac DeVille
10/18/2019
Great service, done with integrity
I have been bringing my car to Becker for many years. I can always trust them to deal with any issue my car may be experiencing, while at the same time I can trust them to tell me which issues need to be addressed immediately and which issues can be safely deferred or ignored.

They have started implementing a very helpful new system which texts a customer a checklist of issues with the car, complete with actual photos of the car, rated according to urgency. It is very informative and helps the customer to understand exactly what is going on with the vehicle.

10/16/2019
Great communication. Great service.
I trust what I am told needs done. The repairs are done well. The car is returned when promised.

ND
Nicole D.
Romeoville, IL
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said the service was done in a timely, efficient manner and answered any of her questions.

JE
Jay E.
Champaign, IL
Lexus ES 350
10/06/2019
Routine Maintenance
In and out within an hour. Great service and price. The folks here are very professional and do a great job.

KH
Kim H.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the staff was customer focused. She could trust them. They had good service.

Brad B.
10/02/2019
Lexus350
great service without an appointment

John P.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2019
they are very professional
you also can trust the work that is done on your car

Mary D.
Buick Enclave
09/25/2019
Customer Service
Becker handled our issue very well, and in addition were proactive in having a follow up with us. They are just easy to work with.

PO
Peter O.
09/25/2019
Always great!
Becker always provides me with the help I need!! They explain me the needed maintenance for now and in the future, without making me feel like I need to do everything right away. Speedy and thorough!

Aurora, IL
Porsche Cayenne
09/23/2019
Great job!!!!

Robert S.
09/17/2019
Recent Service on Audi A4
As always, we were pleased with our service at Becker. We feel we can trust their proficiency and judgement as to the condition and care of our vehicle.

TK
Tom K.
09/11/2019
Great Local Service
Quick and dependable. Becker uses authentic manufacturer parts and I find them to be more affordable than the dealer. Have used them for several years for all or family cars; both foreign and domestic.