Tom S.
05/08/2019
Great Service as usual!!
We are very pleased with the service.......

GS
Gail S.
Porsche 911
05/05/2019
Becker Service
Everyone is very friendly and professional. They Always provide great service on my vehicle and never try to “over sell” me on anything and their pricing is fair. Overall, I would highly recommend Becker Service Center!

FG
Frank G.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/04/2019
Quality service
We have used Becker Service Center for over the past decade. They are always professional, friendly, and transparent. They are attentive and considerate of your time and budget. I highly recommend Becker service Center.

Bruce B.
05/03/2019
Always fair and consistent auto service
For my older vehicle with almost 170,00 miles, Becker provided a needed wheel bearing replacement and brake service that should provide for many more miles to the car. Every auto repair I have had at Becker over the years has been done correctly, on-time, and for a fair price. Highly recommended.

Dan P.

John H.
Porsche 911
04/29/2019
Winter tire change out
Excellent.The process was flawless. Very courteous and car was finished ahead of schedule.

EK
Earl K.
Naperville, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/25/2019
Everything went smoothly, as usual.
I was on time and so were they. How unusual, many times in other places I have made appointments and they were not even close to ready. I like a business that value my time as I valus treirs.

Earl Keefer

WW
Wendy W.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/22/2019
Honest service men. I trust them!
I don't know very much about cars, but when the men from Becker tell me that I need something done, I trust them that it is a necessary item and not just a way to charge me more money.

HA
Harold A.
04/21/2019
BMW service
On time and explained service options well.

Don B.
04/12/2019
Pro-Active Professionalism
Becker performed regular scheduled maintenance, but brought my attention to a leaky flex connector in the front exhaust pipe assembly, as well as a problem with parking brake line to left rear wheel. Will be scheduling those repairs soon, but main point is that Becker's pro-active service approach helps insure that my 12-yr. old Audi will keep running strong. Best auto service and repair shop I've ever dealt with.

Jacob S.
Woodridge, IL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he had a good experience at this business. It was easy to get an appointment and once in they took him right away. They took the estimated time to do the service on his vehicle.

DA
Dave A.
04/10/2019
Very fast service!
I dropped my car off at 1pm to get all 4 brakes repaired plus both rotors.
The car was fixed and completed before the shop closed at 5 pm.
Fast service and no hassle at all.

David W.
Lexus ES 330
04/07/2019
Have been using Becker now for a number of years. Always honest and reliable service at a fair price. Easy to make an appointment, they call with complete information on any issues and status of vehicle. Highly recommend.

TJ
Tashawn J.
Lisle, IL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Tashawn said they were great.

Carol C.
Buick Envision
04/03/2019
Always willing to go that extra step to please the customer.
Went for oil change and road trip check and needed help removing a child seat. Everything done promptly and with a smile. Great service.