Overall Rating 4.6235326/5Overall Rating 4.6235326/5Overall Rating 4.6235326/5Overall Rating 4.6235326/5rating 4.6235326
Overall Rating 2.1764713/5Overall Rating 2.1764713/5rating 2.1764713rating 2.1764713rating 2.1764713

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I visited Bentley Hyundai for routine maintenance on my vehicle. From the ease of scheduling, the comfort of waiting and the great service I highly recommend Bentley Hyundai for all of your needs!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

AT
Alan T.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Higher cost
I had to have a tire replaced, went to Bentley, where I bought my car. I had to have a new tire, should have gone elsewhere, cost was 195 to replace one tire. I’ll go to Costco next time.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Alan,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and helpful
Service was very quick and they were courteous and helpful.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

TE
Tom E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Employees are friendly, competent and provide timely service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. Thank you again.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly with courtesy service

ID
Irving D.
Meridianville, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
They will make unnecessary repairs.
Disappointed that the service department did not make am accurate determination of a simple battery issue. I will always be wary of service recommendations from now on. Trust has been broken due to a simple action by the service department.

Hi Irving,

Customer service
My recent experience at Bentley Hyundai was very pleasant: the staff was friendly and the service was very professional.

LL
Lisle L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding Service
As always, great service with a wonderful service staff.

Hi Lisle,

JJ
Jennifer J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra warranty fix
We always take our Hyundai cars to your shop for service and oil changes and one thing that happens each time when our car is returned to us
is the lights are always switched OFF, so driving home at night sometimes we don't realize our headlights are not on. I think it should be returned in
the ON position for safety reasons.

Hi Jennifer,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff provided car status and identifed recommended service upcoming without forcing immediate action required.

Hi Lang,

MK
Mary K.
Professional and reliable
I have been very pleased with the service I have always received. I appreciate the professionalism and knowledge of service advisor, Lori Wangenstein. Since I travel alone, it is reassuring to know that I am driving a reliable and well maintained vehicle.

Hi Mary,

WM
William M.
Great
Great

Hi William,

Thank you for visiting Bentley Hyundai for your service. We appreciate your business and value your time. We’ll see you for your next service.

John B.
Pulaski, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent efficient service.
We'll run business, excellent personally .

Hi John,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Genesis and we’ll see you for your next service.

02/10/2019 Category: Service
They treat me with importance the very moment I reach their prermises, they open door for you with a warm welcome and assist you regarding with your visit. They attended promtly with a satisfactory service. Thank you, Bentley Hyundai.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

DI
David I.
Gurley, AL
Routine Maintenance
Chris always ensures my service is quick when I make an appointment. He even had the car washed up free of charge the last time. A nice touch.

Hi David,

PS
Patti S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Lori Wenginstien Sets the Service Bar High
Lori,
Once again delivered and continues to set the standard for customer service. I can't thank her enough for taking such great care of me and my car.

Hi Patti,

SL
Sylvesta L.
Meridianville, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fuel tank repair
Car smelled of gas for four days. No issue with Chris (svc advisor); however, the lingering gas smell was an inconvenience.

Overall, acceptable experience.

Hi Sylvesta,

Hi Sylvesta,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

Thomas B.
Harvest, AL
Great Customer Service
I have had my 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited now for about 6 months. I really like the way the car handles. I put a lot of miles on a car so I have to get my oil changed about every 5-6 weeks. I bring it in for service and have never had any issues. They treat me like I've been coming there for years. They get me in and out in no time. I like the fact I get my car the way it came in.... CLEAN. I have been other places where their is greases finger prints in my car...... Looking forward to when it's time to trade it in for another Hyundai.

Hi Thomas,

2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Support for Vehicle
The service was done in a timely manner. The service employees were professional and kind. My car looks great.

Evans Mills, NY
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
Great customer service and professionalism