Overall Rating 4.6105292/5Overall Rating 4.6105292/5Overall Rating 4.6105292/5Overall Rating 4.6105292/5rating 4.6105292
Overall Rating 2.1808494/5Overall Rating 2.1808494/5rating 2.1808494rating 2.1808494rating 2.1808494

TT
Timothy T.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Same excellent care, consistently, every time!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

BC
Barbara C.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Always excellent service. Stephanie is always courteous, professional and efficient. Service is complete and fast.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Hi Barbara,

DT
Desiree T.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Thanks, Chris Erickson
I took my 2015 Sonata in to get my boot axle inspected. I had an appointment but apparently the technician that made the appointment failed to put it in the system. Mr. Erickson did a great job of helping and still took my vehicle to the back. During the inspection Mr. Erickson informed me that I also had a recall and said they would fix the recall while my vehicle was getting inspected. After the inspection Mr. Erickson informed me that I did need a boot axle and informed me that it was covered under warranty and schedule a follow-up appointment to get the part replaced. Additionally, I even called him back a couple of days later for some questions I was concerned with. He answered my questions and concerns and I would definitely be returning to Bentley Hyundai for my Hyundai needs!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Hi Desiree,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

Cornelia C.
Meridianville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Check Up
Service rep/service people know what they are doing.

Hi Cornelia,

Sandra C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Called for service appointment
When I called to make my service appointment the person I spoke with wouldn’t let me speak to Lori and said they would make my appointment. I want Lori to stay my service person. She’s a large reason why I do business with you. I know I can always count on her. Thanks Sandy Collins

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We'll pass on your concerns.  Lori will see you for your next service.

Arab, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Close to home
Comments
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

TH
Terry H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer satisfaction
Lori and the team always provides quality service.

Hi Terry,

Charles H.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
Dealer staff
Courteous and competent staff

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

WS
William S.
New Market, AL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service related to a recall
Bentley Hyundai recently performed a recall service on my car and accomplished it very quickly. I was able to schedule my appointment on their website and the service technician was courteous when I arrived at my appointment time.

Hi William,

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
trip ck
Work done fast and accurately.

VM
Valerie M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Very nice waiting area and timely service

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

Michael P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra

Hi Michael,

Decatur, MS
Correction
My review was for my first experience. My second time getting serviced at Bently Hyundai was fine.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Did not put oil stick back in my car
Got my oil changed once and they forgot to put the dipstick back in my car. You don’t even remove the dipstick other than to check oil levels and cleanliness, why the dipstick was not put back is beyond me. This means they DO NOT go back and review their work. If they were working on a more important piece of my car then that could cost a life.

Hi,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CG
Charlotte G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Tire service
The employees were so kind and helpful, appreciated the shuttle for getting me to Dr.'s appt and picking me up. Also explained in detail all work done and why. I love to be treated in this manner. Wish that more business places could do this.

Hi Charlotte,

2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisers who take care of the cars problems guickly

AY
Anita Y.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt service.
I am always able to get my appointment when I need it. Friendly staff and great service.

Hi Anita,

Meridianville, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2019 Category: Service
service
none

Anthony B.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The service agents like Ms Stephanie are great.
Very please with the service.

Hi Anthony,

Jeanna P.
Arab, AL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Bought my car at Bentley Hyundai in Huntsville. Have had all service done there since. Every visit has fast, efficient and friendly! Which is more than I can say for other brands!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Hi Jeanna,

Michael C.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everybody we met at Bentley Hyundai were sincerely customer oriented.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019