Overall Rating 4.6027407/5Overall Rating 4.6027407/5Overall Rating 4.6027407/5Overall Rating 4.6027407/5rating 4.6027407
Overall Rating 2.1249972/5Overall Rating 2.1249972/5rating 2.1249972rating 2.1249972rating 2.1249972

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Car was ready the same day, without an appointment.

RD
Rondell D.
Guntersville, AL
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Very fast efficient service.

Sherry M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Anonymous
I love the service but this visit I was not told what the transmission cost would be before it was done.

Jeremy M.
Decatur, AL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Review
Did a good job

Jayne P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Stephanie Service Department
Stephanie always goes the xtra mile! The other staff were very curious, friendly, and helpful.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Jayne, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

Susan S.
Meridianville, AL
Wonderful dealership
Everyone is real...no hype, just friendly service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Susan, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Daniel H.
Scottsboro, AL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there are friendly and knowledgeable.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

NB
Nicholas B.
Athens, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Always get great service
I have always got great service here and will probably buy my next car here because of that. Nice to have a service center I trust and Lori is awesome.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. Thank you again.

Friendly Service Department
Stephanie has been my service agent for three cars and I love to work with her. She listens and is responsive to my queries if there is a concern about my car.

AW
Angela W.
Harvest, AL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
60,000
as always Bentley Hyundai serviced my car
They are always very professional and do everything in their power to get the work done quickly and efficiently. The service people are always very friendly and very helpful. My care was returned to me clean and at the appointed time.

Thanks for a job well done
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Angela, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
The Standard
Great Service Advisors, Great Service!

Matti S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
Going to the dealer for my service appointment was a great decision! Everything was easy, and they even took care of a recall while I was there. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Will be back for my next service visit!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service.

BD
Bethany D.
Decherd, TN
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire fixed
Took a long time but there was a tiny nail in my tire causing it to lose pressure!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Bethany, Thank you for visiting Bentley Hyundai for your service. We appreciate your business and value your time.

Good Service
Chris My rep did an outstanding job in all aspects of the service.

Jeannie B.
Hazel Green, AL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Everything but a wash job.
Did a quick service but no wash job or vacuum.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Jeannie, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Routine Service Routinely Excellent
The service is great--they listen, explain, and make sure I'm happy. And of course I am: I drive a Tucson!

Muscle Shoals, AL
Friendly and helpful
Nathan was very friendly , cheerful and helpful.
He is the kind of service writer every dealership should have.
When I go back, I will ask for him.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
fair but can't always fix problems
can fix some problems but can't seem to fix them all
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. Nash for your rescore. Look forward to seeing you.

Jonathan L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor (Lori) always provides excellent customer service for my Hyundai vehicles over the years!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

SO
Stephen O.
New Market, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very knowledgable staff.
Bentley Hyundai always does great work but I've always felt that the prices are a little out of line (high). Great Service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!