Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Maria G.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

AC
Anabel C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
It was quick and I didn't have to wait for a very long time.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of you Bert Ogden service team.

OM
Oscar M.
San Benito, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
My oil change was great!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of you Bert Ogden service team.

EW
Eric W.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Good morning! Thank you for your review and for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai for your service needs. Dale Gas!

Sylvia M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
Walley made sure that i was taken care of .They were very nice and as always Bert Ogden is the best
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
No trouble getting service appointments. They also do an all point check on my vehicle also whenever I get an oil change. That means less worry for myself.
PS. They could do work on the poor courtesy car washes.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

BC
Belinda C.
Brownsville, TX
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Excellent service, was kept informed of the process of my vehicle.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

ME
Melvin E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Best service in the valley!!
Always get prompt and excellent service at this dealership. Second to none
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

EL
Eleazar L.
Santa Rosa, TX
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Everyone makes you feel welcome and at home, the service is fast and accurate; they clear any doubt. Job well done.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all your Bert Ogden family.

YC
Yvonne C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Very friendly and prompt when getting the oil changed.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Magdalena B.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
WONDERFUL WELCOMING PLACE
They always go above and beyond to ensure the customer satisfaction (well mine) but they really are so welcoming. Always offering fresh popcorn and drinks while waiting or to be dropped off somewhere. I’ve taken this car to other Hyundai locations and no where else can they compare to how these guys do customer service. 10/10 establishment.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

AC
Ariel C.
La Feria, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Charged me for nothing!
I took my car here twice. To find out what the problem was with my car. The 1st time they blamed throttle body being dirty. So we cleaned that. Didnt help at all. Took it again they said it was due to aftermarket spark plugs and coils. Stated to me ALL Hyundais need Hyundai only parts or the car wont work. I explained I had already bought these parts new. They said to buy them again but from them. So I got the spark plugs. Changed them out. Nothing changed, there wasnt a difference in my car at all. So I asked my mechanic to check it out. He said it was the fuel pump. We replaced it problem was fixed. Dealership said they tested this tye 2nd time I bought it in and it was fine. They lied because now my car doesnt have any issues. They charged me for nothing! Then they said their mechanics are better and know what they are doing because they are "certified" well a non certified mechanic found the issue. Then to top it off they basically told me Hyundai is crap after 100k miles and will start to have problems after that. They dont even stand behind the company that they work for. I was also told the machines are meant to be used on newer cars with way less miles. Thats why the machine didnt pick up my bad fuel pump. They shoudlve told me this before I took my car in. So if your car has over 100 k miles dont take it here they will blame everything on that. If your car has any part purchased from oreillys or autozone dont take it here because theyll just ask you to buy the part all over again from them. Even if said part has nothing to do with the issue at hand. (I dealt with wally and lupe during my visits)
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Hi Ariel! We are sorry to see that you felt your experience was not satisfactory. We strive to take great care of all our customers vehicle concerns and provide great customer service. Please contact our service department if you feel that was not the case at 956-412-3333. Thank you for your time.

SI
Saul I.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Total proffesional attention to the customer!
Guadalupe, you da' man! Thank you for making me feel like a valued customer. I guarantee that you will have generations of Ibarra's coming to Bert Ogden Hyundai because of your professionalism and expedite customer service.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Lasara, TX
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Would like to speak to someone regarding the situation.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hello! I am sorry you felt your experience was not great with your recent service visit. We will be contacting you to find out if there is anything more we can do to help you out. Hope to speak with you soon.

CL
Carmel L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
Willy Lupe are is the best!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all your Bert Ogden service team.

Better Service
Have had better service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review us and I am sorry you felt your experience was not great. We do strive for great customer service and we would like to hear more about your experience so we will be contacting you directly.

Mrs
Good
65deb9527de30aba61e1b8d8a7f33a9c?s=28
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Hi! Thank you for your four star review. We do have a soda vending machine available in two places for your convenience while you wait. For directions, please ask any staff and they will be able to help you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit! Dale Gas!

Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey.

Donna M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Easy to make appointment. Did my service in a timely manner. Very friendly staff
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

GA
Galen A.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Purchase
I am very happy with my purchase of the Hyundai. I like having my car serviced where I purchased it and they do an outstanding job.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

EG
Eduardo G.
Sebastian, TX
04/17/2018 Category: Service
They are very friendly and they treat you nice and they make your wait very pleasant
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018