Lyford, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Compared to other brand dealerships I have dealt with in the past, Hyundai has by far been my best experience. From buying my car to the service department, they’re customer service is amazing.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words and fantastic review! We hope to serve you for many years to come and we will strive to provide 5 star service for all your visits.

Cynthia M.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service as always.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Hi Cynthia! We are so grateful for your awesome review! Thanks so much for sharing and we are in the process of getting a car wash built in the future to help with a car wash. We will continue to work hard to make sure all your visits are 5 stars!

Mary R.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Service Friendly
Always get fast service. Friendly staff.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

We are happy you are happy Mary and thank you so much for sharing your awesome review! We hope to serve you for many years to come!

TK
Temoshi K.
Edinburg, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service and communication
They always give me options before doing the work and will take considerations from someone like me who doesn’t know much but will look into it.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the excellent review Temoshi! We are happy you are happy and we will work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits!

Brownsville, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re working hard to make sure all your visits are 5 star service. Dale Gas!

Janet H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Service was good
Would have liked a car wash done
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the fantastic rating, Janet! We’re so happy your visit with us went well and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service for all your visits. Dale Gas!

Weslaco, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Horrible experience
Purchased a new Hyundai palisade did not test drive the vehicle before purchase as soon as I drove home had to take It back the vehicle would Drift to the right... took it in 4 times for service and had a mechanic test drive it with me... no one could help me, and Hyundai personnel came up with “it must be a new safety feature to drift to the left to avoid on coming traffic”. Pfft Only car in America that does not drive in a straight line. All in all left with the same issue they said that at my first service appointment they will look into it a 5th time, but sore there was nothing wrong with the vehicle... horrible experience, I guess it was my fault for not test driving the car. Huge learning experience and quiet honestly may never purchase at this dealership again
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do appreciate your feedback as we are always aiming to provide great service for everyone. Our Customer Relations Manager will be reaching out to you today about your concerns. We do apologize for your inconvenience and we look forward to providing a great experience next time. Thank you.

Mary M.
Pharr, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Good service at Bert Ogden Hyundai
First time oil change for our 2020 Elantra Sport. Made a phone and was asked to show up an hour later. I was out of there in less that 45 mins. I like changing oil every 5,000 miles so I paid for it and found it to be very reasonable. I was impressed with the service adviser Mr Bottomley; super knowledgeable and helpful.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks so much for giving us your excellent take on how we are doing, Mary! We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience and we will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits.

Maria L.
La Feria, TX
08/17/2020 Category: Service
friendly
they are friendly there
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

We really appreciate your fantastic review and rating Maria! We look forward to working hard and providing 5 stars on all your visits!

ED
Eliseo D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Service Agent Josh is top notch. Very friendly and informative. Great job.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

We are so grateful for your fantastic review Eliseo! We will continue to work hard at providing 5 star experiences on all your visits! Thank you!

HJ
Hope J.
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Stuck paying for warranted items!
Not happy about paying for antenna that should have been covered by warranty!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet that standard. We would like to learn more about your visit and we appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the situation. Our Customer Relations Manager will be reaching out to you today. Thank you for your time.

Los Fresnos, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020 Category: Service
maintenance
Im having issues after maintenance.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so sorry you had a negative experience after you left our service department. We strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied and provide a positive visit. We would like to learn more about your experience and our Customer Relations Manager will be reaching out to you today. Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving you better next time.

Mcallen, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Quick & Fast service
It fast and friendly service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

We greatly appreciate your excellent review and we look forward to providing awesome 5 star experiences on all your visits!

Juan S.
Los Fresnos, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2020 Category: Service
I felt appreciated, the service was excellent.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome review and we look forward to earning 5 stars on all your visits!

Mayda R.
Mission, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
It was my first time taking my vehicle in for service. Upon arrival I was immidiately greeted by a gentleman name Josh. What was more astonishing to me was that I didn't no have to wait for a long period of time for my vehicle to get service. Great service from the beginning to the end.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

We greatly appreciate your excellent rating and we look forward to earning 5 stars on all your visits!