PJ
Pierce J.
05/20/2018
Friendly and Professional Service
Bimmer Car Care provided friendly and professional service. Alex is knowledgeable and gives great advice. Good shop to do business with!!

AG
Andrew G.
04/25/2018
Fast service
Alex, was awesome, I only had four hours to have sporadic brake light malfunction problem solved. He fit me in, and found aftermarket bulbs and replaced them no charge except for diagnostic fee. Car was done in a few hours and I was back in business.

Mistry G.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Mistry said the staff was very professional and provided good customer service. They answered all of her questions.

TG
Timothy G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/23/2018
Dependable Service
Alex is always a class act! They continue to do great work.

Anthany S.
BMW Z4
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Anthany said the employees were personable and knowledgeable.

LH
Lisa H.
03/08/2018
I love love love them. Very professional!!! Service is 5 stars!!!!

SK
Sukh K.
Illinois
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sukh said they were responsive and pretty straight forward but a little expensive.

LR
Lakshmanan R.
03/06/2018
Excellent service once again @ great price
Had 2 flat tires on my 228i. Purchased my run flats off of Tirerack and took it in and the pricing was just awesome. I am going to be a regular customer here for future mods!!

Jonathan L.
03/03/2018
Generous, Thoughtful, On Target
My first visit: I brought my 2011 Series 3 in because the triangle-with-an-exclamation-point light went on. Freddie was welcoming and thoughtful and clearly loves his job. Alex quickly figured out that nothing was wrong other than the windshield liquid was low! Ironically, a dealer had recently put in a new windshield washer tank -- but Alex checked out that there were no leaks, etc. Another car repair shop might have used this as an occasion for unneeded maintenance, etc. Freddie and Alex wished me well and sent me on my way -- no charge. I am very grateful. They have a new customer.

Jerry B.
03/02/2018
Very attentive value customer
They do a great job by appointment only is awesome. A great value. Alex is great.

PM
Patricia M.
02/22/2018
Awesome place!
I had a great experience here the owner Alex is a great guy knows his stuff worked with me on the price very understanding. I will definitely be back and recommend Bimmer Care to everyone.

JN
jay n.
02/20/2018
Engine was stalling constantly
My engine was stalling when idle and when attempting to speed up. Alex mentioned the possible issue before running a scan and the scan validated his suspicions. I would definitely recommend going there. I am HOPING I dont need service(s) soon but when I do, I will go there.

Keith B.
02/19/2018
Perfect Service... like always!
I had a scheduled service appointment and needed my windshield replaced. Perfect job all around. The window even came in under the estimate! I love this place. Thanks guys!

Jo-Elle M.
02/17/2018
Great honest service!
They were nice and honest. I will bring my car back there.

John C.
02/04/2018
Great Service, Good Value
I live in the south loop so it is very convenient for me. I make an appointment, drop my car off, and after they call I walk down and pick it up. Great service at a good price. Not cheap, but much cheaper than the dealer.

FT
Frances T.
02/01/2018
Fair pricing. Great service everytime.
I moved about a year ago back to Chicago from California. I had my 2003 530i transported. My biggest hope was to find someone in Chi to take care of my older car. My previous shop was excellent in Long Beach. Was with them many years.
I found Bimmer right down from me in South Loop and my prayers were answered. Alex and Freddie are like family. My car has had a few minor repair needs and one bigger one when I first got here.
Alex explains items needed and suggested and genuinely addresses my questions and concerns. He and Freddie are personable and professional.
Car runs great. Fair pricing. Take your bimmer there....u wont be disappointed. I feel so blessed to have found them. Thanks Bimmer Car Care!!

RD
Ryan D.
01/31/2018
High quality work and customer service
Alex and his team provide high quality work and service.

NA
Nicole A.
BMW 745Li
01/30/2018
Staff is friendly and honest
I hate going to get my car repaired. I hate Perillo BMW even more, because I feel like they are always looking for something extra to fix versus just fixing the issue. Alex was awesome in explaining everything and made me feel comfortable using his services. I have recommended this shop to friends.

KV
Kasapu V.
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Kasapu said the service was completed quickly and his experience was good.

BJ
Ben J.
01/26/2018
They worked quickly and even washed my car. It looked great!