Sandeep S.
Oak Brook, IL
12/03/2018
Very courteous and thorough , Alex does a great job ver knowledgeable
Amazing service Alex is very knowledgeable would recommend highly

Jerry B.
11/14/2018
J burke
Awesome job

Charlie M.
Audi S4
11/14/2018
Great Shop
5 stars. Excellent customer service and work.

FV
Fernanda V.
11/02/2018
Excellent service, attentive staff. Highly recommend!!
Since my dealer warrantee had expired, I was very apprehensive about finding a reputable, competent and honest auto maintenance shop. Bimmer Care hits the mark for quality, service and trust factor! Alex was extremely helpful and offered great advice and provided money-saving information on how to get the best deal on new tires for my X5. He went as far as ordering the correct tires for me and having them delivered to his shop. In addition, the workspace and waiting lounge are clean and welcoming and the complimentary car wash is a very nice touch!

Robert S.
10/19/2018
50k mile service
Found this place because it is convenient. However, it is also the most reasonable, professional place I have had service my BMW.

David B.
10/10/2018
David Butler
Alex did a great job repairing my Bentley GT

TJ
Tom J.
10/05/2018
Friendly, efficient and best value.
Bimmer ar Care is a throwback to the days of full-service neighborhood service stations where you were always greeted with a smile and received their special attention. First class Customer Service and the best Car Care that you'll not find elsewhere.

AT
Aubrey T.
09/20/2018
The location is very convenient.
I am very satisfy with the quality of your service. You are knowledgeable of the repairs that are to be done. You are very courteous, and the repairs are completed in a timely manner.

Jonathan L.
09/18/2018
Gracious welcome. Excellent service. Bimmer is keeping my 2011 3 Series in great shape.

Julius A.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Julius said service was efficient and the conversation was good.

Daniel S.
Cicero, IL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business has really nice service. The staff is really nice.

LT
Leo T.
09/14/2018
Very helpful
Alex was very helpful and informative. He was able to diagnose the problem right away. He provided great customer service and was very easy to talk to.

MT
Marie T.
09/12/2018
Hospitality
I was so excited to find out on Google that there was a BMW service company close to where I live and not in the Downtown Chicago area it made my day and then when I brought my BMW the workers were all so nice i neded to ask a few questions about my car they answered me with know hesitation
they were so polite and nice made me feel welcome and that's what I like about this company and I will always come back with my BMW this is the place for me !! Thank you

GH
Gregg H.
08/27/2018
Had problem around 9:30am last week. Problem dianosed and fixed by 4:30pm that same day. Great work.

LH
Lavonne H.
08/26/2018
Five Star Service
Alex and Jeff are great mechanics! They are professional and will get you back on the road fast. I trust them and you can too.

SA
Stu A.
08/12/2018
Friendly staff and excellent servicd
Contacted BCC via Facebook messenger and was able to make an appointment, even rescheduled via Facebook! Great service and friendly staff. I’d definitely recommend BCC. They even gave me an exterior wash even with minor service.

FI
Fernando I.
08/04/2018
Friendly staff, great service at a reasonable price. I was very satisfied with their work. Will definitely be returning for my future repairs and maintenance.

LL
Linda L.
07/26/2018
A+ BMW Mechanic
Thanks Alex and Freddy for taking terrific care of both my Bimmers. Your professionalism, knowledge and BMW expertise is greatly appreciated.

07/15/2018
attentiveness to client, constant communication
Provided excellent client service, very knowledgeable about car's needs, was prompt in discussing any changes with the client.

TA
Tamer A.
06/25/2018
Good service, good price
Let's face it, owning a BMW is expensive. Fortunately, we have places like BCC to soften the blow.

I have taken my car to them twice so far for work: once to replace one HID headlight and the other for a bigger job of replacing a leaking oil filter gasket. Neither repair was cheap, but compared to dealers and some other shops, the price is very reasonable. The location is good, the office is nice, but most importantly the people are friendly and helpful. Mechanics do a good job of explaining the work. Estimates are clear and straightforward with no hidden charges. Quality of repair seems very good - as far as I know. Every time I have an issue with my car I shop around but find myself coming back to BCC.

Keep up the good work!