Jennifer M.
12/07/2019
Happy to find a replacement for my dealership
The warranty expired on my 2017 X1 and I had been stalling on bringing my car in for service because I didn't want to pay dealership prices. I finally researched places in Chicago and came here because of all the stellar reviews, and am super pleased that I did. They squeezed me in despite my making a scheduling error, and treated me very well. I will be taking all my cars here in the future.

12/05/2019
Always Great Service
Took my F34 in and the problem was fixed that same day!

Robert G.
12/05/2019
professional, prompt, trustworthy
Freddy and Alex are the best! I feel like they know their Bimmers! They are always very professional and timely with their repairs. Highly recommend.

TH
Terry H.
12/02/2019
Great Service, Timely Repairs And No Post Repair Issues
Developed major engine belt issues on my x30i and called Bimmer Car Care after google searching. Car was taken in after calling Alex, with no appointment. All detailed issues were repaired, car was returned quickly, and repair charges were fair. Will definitely return for all future repairs.

Miriam S.
11/28/2019
Grateful to have found a trustworthy Mechanic
Alex and team thank you for giving me peace of mind when I take my car into shop.
I should have bought a BMW many years ago!
Happy Thanksgiving 🍁

AR
Adan R.
11/27/2019
highly recommend
these guys go above and beyond five stars customer service... their work is always as expected, as good as dealer quality if not better... i've never had to go back and complain about anything they fixed... and they're also down to earth, always transparent

AL
Andre L.
BMW 750xi
11/26/2019
Diagnostic and oil change
I got a refill coolant warning in my dash on a Friday evening. I opted to refill coolant myself on Saturday. Needless to say I had numerous questions and Alex made himself very available for my many phone calls on Saturday morning to reassure me and guide me through the process. Then not having complete peace of mind with my work I dropped my car off at Bimmer Car Care Monday morning. Alex was very welcoming and he checked and verified that my coolant was just low and no leak was present. I will forever be a loyal customer of Bimmer Car Care. Alex really does a good job and he genuinely makes you feel like he cares as much about your car as you do.

11/22/2019
Customer Serivce
Bimmer Car Care has great customer service. I took my 335i in for a check up and oil change. They accidentally forgot to refill the coolent after flushing it. They sent a tow tuck to my apt the next morning to pick the car up and serviced it right away. They took ownership of the issue and solved the problem quick and easy.

11/18/2019
Wonderful service
Every employee was incredibly professional. The price was fair, the service was great, and the car was returned to me on time (earlier than expected, really!) I'll definitely be back.

Toya M.
11/15/2019
BCC always takes care of me
Easy for me to get to and from work. Alex/Freddie always take care of my car, explain what I need and what can wait.

Katy B.
11/15/2019
Love this shop
Bimmer Car Care is a fantastic local place to keep your car running well and on time. Consistently go above and beyond to advise and perform! Thanks guys :)

LA
Larken A.
11/14/2019
Honest and trustworthy
They do not try to get over on you. They are very honest and treat you the way you want to be treated.

IU
Ikechi U.
11/06/2019
Only bmw shop you should trust
If you love your Bimmer you’ll love this place. A family owned shop that feels like a bmw museum. Owner Alex and his brother Freddie will always find the best solution to save you the most amount of money.

LL
Linda L.
10/31/2019
Bimmer Car Care is #1
Alex and Freddie are great guys who are honest and trustworthy. They take great care of my M3 and X3. I highly recommend them.

NE
Nicole E.
10/29/2019
I can always get in and out quickly
Great service, informative, and usually a pretty good deal.$
I’ll keep coming back

10/29/2019
Accommodating, convenient, efficient and effective service.
Accommodation, effectiveness, efficient, available, supportive and personal!

Don B.
10/26/2019
Clean, innovative shop managed by a professional team.
Initiall service request for oil change, and complete service, equipment review. Headlights found mis-aligned and broken at pivot points due to local pot-hole conditions. Bimmer team able to locate, install new adaptive headlights, and now I can see at night!

Shop is well taken care of- Great work by entire team.

10/26/2019
Staff are on point understanding
Great customer service and care care

KC
Katherine C.
Fast and courteous!
Service was great, quick and Freddy & Alex are super nice!

Dale P.
Downers Grove, IL
10/24/2019
Quality service
I take my 550 in for regular maintenance and alex and the crew always take care of me. Great service and thorough. Even call the day of and get me in and out.