RV
Ray V.
03/11/2019
Bimmer car care service
Wonderful experience . The best price without compromising great service . I was kept informed of my car status throughout the process . Honesty goes a long way nowadays and I felt like I wasn’t oversold On services or maintenance that the car did not need

David B.
Skokie, IL
03/09/2019
Greatest dealership alternative!!!
Alex and his team have provided the best service anyone can ask for! This place is a striving shop that will do above and beyond for their customers. I couldn’t be happier with this A team! Great job to Alex and his team this place is excellent and highly recommended!

BG
Barbara G.
03/06/2019
Highly recommend.
Excellent service. The employees were courteous and very helpful. I will use again.

David H.
03/02/2019
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff
Great experience. Staff is very friendly. I had lots of questions about a recently purchased vehicle. I went in for an oil change and they even checked the things I was concerned about. Price was well below dealers. This is my go to place for all services and repairs.

TG
Timothy G.
02/28/2019
Great Service.
They always do great work and get the job done right the first time! I also appreciate that they wash my car afterwards.

FT
Frances T.
02/26/2019
Excellent Balance of Car care and Customer service
Bimmer has achieved a remarkable balance of excellence in the mechanical aspect of repair as well as the customer service aspect . They strive sincerely in both areas for credibility, fairness and responsiveness to customer concerns and needs. And succeed.
The pricing is fair and they update with recommended service, options and treat your vehicle as their own or a family member. You feel you are making an informed decision instead of feeling panicked and pressured.
I truly and sincerely appreciate Bimmer car care ...Alex and Freddie. Good people..

Jill G.
02/17/2019
Excellent service!
Ownee/operator was very nice and very helpful with questions I had regarding my car maintenance. I will definitely be returning for regular service!!

Robert G.
02/15/2019
Great srvice
Alex and Freddy are top-notch professionals. They are a pleasure to deal with.

02/15/2019
Great team of people to work with
They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and there is no other shop I will take my car too. Thank you for helping our car stay in top shape.

LH
Lisa H.
02/14/2019
The service here is always excellent! I love them!!!

New Lenox, IL
02/11/2019
Quick and professional service
Dropped off vehicle for oil change and all service completed on time. They should ask customer if they want car cleaned, it appeared it was cleaned at an automated car wash. I only want hands touching my vehicle. Otherwise very convenient.

BW
Bill W.
02/09/2019
Close quick
Alex was great.

Car was done quick and they cleaned it which was a bonus. B

LA
Larken A.
02/02/2019
Honest and trust worthy
I am a 1st Time customer and I feel happy and confident that I chose this shop! I felt as if they weren’t trying to get over on me and they knew what they were doing! I will definitely be back, if and when my 2012 BMW needs service!

TG
Timothy G.
01/22/2019
Oil Change
Service is always excellent!

VL
vlad L.
01/10/2019
BMW 2012 X5
Bimmer Care has been a lifesaver! I took my X5 here for maintenance and they found an issue. Rather than charge me for parts and labor they suggested I take the car to the dealership since they were aware of a recall on the bad part. I took their advice and they were right. The dealership fixed the issue free of charge. Bimmer Care could have easily told me a story and made me pay for the labor. I appreciate their honesty. I’ll definitely be back.