Keith B.
03/29/2017
Great shop and great job
I had a couple of leaks in my X5 and Alex got me squared away in 1.5 days. The shop late ok'd great. Welcome to the neighborhood. Get the full dealer experience minus the dealer overpricing.

AD
Alicia D.
BMW 328i
03/22/2017
The right place for my Bimmer
Ok, I have always taken my car to the BMW dealership for service for the last 3yrs, but when I googled BMW certified mechanic, Bimmer Car Care was listed. I called around 10am and spoke with John. I explained to him I went to GoodYear on 17 and Wabash on Sunday March 19 and a diagnostic test was performed. I also gave him the amount which was quoted to me. He then told me to bring my car in. I dropped my car off around 12:30 and spoke with Alex. Alex explained he has 15yrs of experience working on BMW. Alex then ran a diagnostic test on my car and compared it with GY. However, Alex told me what he wanted to do just to make sure it was necessary and asked if I could leave my car I told him yes and I was back home by 1:15. Alex called me the same day and told me he switch and cleaned my sensors and I could pick my car up. My CAR is running like a new BIMMER for the faction of the price GY was changing me!!!! I'm so happy I found this place. I'm done with BMW dealerships service department, this is my new service place. FYI the environment is exactly the same as BMW and the customer service is excellent!!!! I have recommended all my friends to Bimmer Car Care. Thanks John and Alex i love you guys.

Dinapolis G.
Shorewood, IL
BMW 535xi
03/18/2017
Way better than the dealer!
Great service, affordable and fast. No more dealers for my car. Awesome experience.

PJ
Pierce J.
BMW 550i
03/17/2017
2008 550i Repair
Friendly professional service. Fair prices. Clean organized work area.

NB
Nick B.
03/08/2017
Door Cylinder
Service was quick and well done!

Charles C.
BMW 528xi
02/22/2017
Excellent Car Care and Service
The service, the location, and the attention given me as the customer. I found Alex to thorough in explaining the problem areas relating to my vehicle and I felt comfortable knowing that my vehicle was in good hands. I will be returning for future car care!

AV
Alden V.
BMW 325i
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Alden said Alex was very nice to deal with.

Mara W.
01/07/2017
Alex is very professional and thorough.

Dinapolis G.
Shorewood, IL
BMW 535xi
12/22/2016
Awesome shop
Great quality work without the dealers prices. This will be my permanent shop from now on.

alex m.