CR
Chad R.
Ram 1500
06/29/2020
Quick in and out Oil Change
Alex and team are always great to see!! Quick in and out service. Always my go to!

AL
Anniese L.
06/27/2020
Love this place. Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Fast, reliable and reasonably priced. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else

TH
Tony H.
06/26/2020
The service was excellent.

Jeannette R.
06/19/2020
Always a great experience, honest friendly service.
I’ve been taking my BMW wagon here for a few years and I’m always happy with the service and their prices. I had my air conditioner serviced today, dropped it off at 9:30 and it was ready before noon. I highly recommend Bimmer care.

06/17/2020
They know more about BMW than BMW and will not over charge you.

06/15/2020
Excellent Service ALWAYS!
Alex always provides great advice to provide the best service for your car and the best value for your wallet! He is my trusted advisor!

Jonathan L.
06/08/2020
Alex and Freddie provide great service. I feel safe in my car when I go on a road trip because they have looked after it so well.

VJ
Veceni J.
06/05/2020
Sick6
Let me tell y'all BMW owners something, if you have a BMW with problems & is not taking it to Bimmer Care ur Crazy, they do the BEST wrk for a fraction of the cost the Dealer would charge, Alex & Freddy are the best, l don't go nowhere else but Bimmer Care & u should to.

06/03/2020
Professional Quality Work
Professional and customer focused. Very well organized and trustworthy. The work I have had done has been quality and reliable.

05/25/2020
I"m surprised...
I was a bit bothered by notifications for appointments I didn't schedule over the past month, by both text and email. They were an nuisance. And when I did schedule my maintenance service appointment, I know this my sound petty, I was really disappointed by the lack of car wash. In general, the car washes I've received from you aren't great, but to charge for a premium product and not deliver on the most basic of services was a bit of a downer. I am a first responder; I feel my work has not been compromised in this difficult time, and I don't appreciate compromises on the work I expect to receive. I've recommended you all to colleagues, but now... I dunno.

05/18/2020
Not transparent with the billing
Not transparent with the billing

05/17/2020
Friendly , fast service . I don’t ever feel I’m being up charged for unnecessary services.

Mark W.
BMW Alpina
05/16/2020
Service required for my BMW B7
Superb service thanks to all of the guys there.

AT
Aubrey T.
05/09/2020
The location is convenient.
The quality of your work is excellent.

Jimmy C.
Skokie, IL
BMW M4
05/08/2020
On point, very honest
I would recommend Bimmer Car Care.
Great service and great price.