Miriam S.
05/08/2019
Bummer
Alex is knowledgeable and trustworthy. Both qualities are important to me when I am looking for a mechanic.
He makes you feel like family too.

GA
Greg A.
05/01/2019
This was my first time using Bimmer Car Care and I’m really happy with their service. The car was diagnosed and fixed, the cost was reasonable, and the service was completed quickly.

TJ
Tom J.
04/30/2019
Always there for you.
Whenever one needs quick, friendly help, BCC is there.
Always saves you time and money.
A great neighbor !

TG
Timothy G.
04/29/2019
Always reliable
I have nothing but great things to say about this place! They continue to strive to be the best.

VJ
Veceni J.
04/28/2019
Sick6
They did a great job in my car.

TD
Tamara D.
04/26/2019
Honest and Reliable Service
I really appreciate that Alex only recommends service that your car really needs. If you are looking for a dealer alternative that tries to save you money and takes care of your car, come to Alex!

Marcos M.
04/23/2019
Attention to detail
I recently purchased a e39 540i, the wheels were in need of a refinish. When the job didn't meet the Bimmer Care standards they sent them back. Nice effort for a guy who just walked off the street based on the reviews. My car and I will be back

RF
Rashone F.
04/20/2019
Awesome
Bimmer car care is the epitome of professionalism. They are knowledgeable and honest. On several occasions dealerships have attempted to overcharge me and Bimmer Car Care helped me avoid overpaying. There isnt another place that I would trust.

TF
Tishunda F.
Dolton, IL
04/18/2019
The professional and honesty of the Staff.
So far, I am immensely pleased with the service performed on my Car. In almost 11 years, Bimmer Care is the first place outside of a Dealership that has serviced my car. I am looking for a place that I can trust in ensuring that my car is well maintained and not create additional expenses for me.

04/13/2019
Great customer and car service
Alex was very knowledgeable about the situation and there were 4 repairs. I was in between positions and I did not want to spend to much, so I asked in order which ones needed to be done now and which ones were later. He said 1/4 repairs must be done immediately and the others can wait. If it wasn’t for his expertise I might have to pay for all 4 repairs. Many thanks to Alex.

Theresa S.
03/31/2019
Peace of Mind
We feel so fortunate to have discovered Alex and Bimmer Car Care. Taking our BMW in for routine service or when a light comes on have been much less stressful knowing that Alex will not only provide us with exceptional service and value for our money but also will respond quickly to requests for appointments, and is totally up front with us on pricing and options available. Highly recommend.

TW
Trent W.
Berwyn, IL
03/26/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable, and Friendly Shop in the City
I do the majority of the work on our 3 BMW's, but occasionally need to turn over to a qualified shop if I don't have the time or can't get the problem diagnosed.
My wife's 323i began leaking at the radiator and also developed a misfire on more than one cylinder and I brought it in to Joe and Alex since this is her commuter vehicle and it can't be out of commission for long. Joe called me with an update later that day and said it would be ready the next day by 10am and they were just waiting on parts to be delivered.
When we arrived the next morning, the car was not only finished and running smoothly, but they had washed it for us.
The next time I need to take one of our cars to a BMW shop, I'll be taking it to Bimmer Car Care.
Thank you guys!

Tammie S.
03/18/2019
Did that long to service me
I was really clean and professional. Feddy was very Polite and courteous. Will return for future work

KJ
Kadi J.
03/15/2019
Professional and very helpful

RV
Ray V.
03/11/2019
Bimmer car care service
Wonderful experience . The best price without compromising great service . I was kept informed of my car status throughout the process . Honesty goes a long way nowadays and I felt like I wasn’t oversold On services or maintenance that the car did not need