KL
KALEN K L.
09/25/2020
Reasonable price!
Nice staff, acceptable price! Thanks.

DV
DOLORES V.
Kia Optima
09/24/2020
Fast, friendly service
Needed a smog and had no idea where to go, so I just Yelped top 10 best places and Blue Ribbon popped up. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted and helped. Fast friendly service

Cesar C.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Cesar said the business was pretty good.

VS
VICTOR S.
09/22/2020
Smoggy smog
Fair prices, great work, good service.

KC
KEITH C.
Lincoln Navigator
09/18/2020
Customer Service
The staff is very kind and the technicians are very efficient. Great place to get your smog.

HE
HERMAN E.
Toyota Yaris
09/17/2020
Efficient and friendly
The associate that help my was friendly and helpful. Got me in at the end of the day and they were great at there job.

09/15/2020
Amazing Smog Technician!
I trust these guys more so than any mechanic that I've ever been to.

I've never had a mechanic shop give me a detailed report of their findings that can be documented with pictures included.

I would recommend them to my friends family and co-workers without hesitation.

WD
WILLIAM D.
09/15/2020
Yearly Returning Customer
I have been going to Blue Ribbon Automotive for several years now to have my vehicles smogged and have always been satisfied with their professionalism, service, and quality of work.

DANIEL R. M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/14/2020
Auto Repair Work is Thankless
Thanks! We appreciate your work ethic and your attempt to please all your customers!! While we sat waiting for our smog, so many people came through with different issues and your girl up front is talented enough to cover them all! We are happy to be one of your customers and at the same time hope to never need your services again, but the truth is most all cars need repair.

Thanks again for exceeding our needs!!!

AR
ALAN KEITH R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2020
I passed my smog inspection
I’ve been coming here for years. Many thanks to the courteous staff for making a potentially stressful event very easy.

JOHN AND VIVIEN D.
09/11/2020
Professional customer service always keeping you updated and the owner has many years experience their not there to RIP you off they only want returning customers
Blue ribbon rocks mike the owner knows his business shoots straight fro. The hip with no guessing I recommending them all day

SL
STEVEN L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/11/2020
The quality of the service!
When I find a place to do my automotive work, and they polite, honest and informative; that is when I become a loyal costumer. I have going to Blue Ribbon for years. Thanks for your professionalism!

JV
JEREMY V.
Buick Regal
09/09/2020
professionalism
They are prompt and thorough with their testing of vehicle smog exhaust.

MARILEE R.
Acura TL
09/08/2020
Need smog certificate at last minute
They were GREAT! Courteous and wonderful customer service.

PY