05/18/2020
Nice people, average service
Took my car in for a big repair. Nice people but not great at communicating. The estimate for time frame was way off, would not have come here if service was estimated to take that long. In the end the problem was fixed but another was not unfortunately. Will be going elsewhere.

LC
Lee C.
Mazda Protege
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the business was very helpful dealing with his problems. However, he said the prices were too high.

Brandon B.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Brandon said he recommends this facility to others.

Krystal M.
Honda Accord
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Krystal said the customer service she received from this business was not satisfactory and they were rude. She would not recommend them to others because of her experience.
Michael M. from Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you for the review, I value your input, sorry your vehicle needed so many repairs, was very pleased with the outcome of repairs, and all the financial help that was available to you. Sorry you feel my staff was rude, we strive on great customer service. Any further questions feel free to call me. Mike Myers, owner of Blue Ribbon Automotive. .

RUTH M.
11/23/2014
It dont
I went in their for an oil change and I sign an agreement for one price. But then when they check my oil they said it was a mix so my price jump way up there. I shouldn't of paid that much to get my oil change.
Michael M. from Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog responded on 11/24/2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, your vehicle takes an oil called Dexos, an oil that is recommended for your truck by General Motors, we did not want to void your factory warranty by installing the incorect oil. Thanks for your time.
                      Mike Myers

AP
Amber P.
Fremont, NE
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Caesar. He was not happy with the results. They told him something he already knew. He recently replaced his battery and his computer reset but they charged him $50 to test his vehicle and tell him that.
Michael M. from Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog responded on 11/08/2014

Sorry your vehicle failed it's smog test, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review, we strive to make everyone voice heard. We have sign at front counter asking if you have replaced your battery or had repairs to let us know. We would have been able to check monitors. Thanks again, Mike.