MIKE M.
Ford Fiesta
01/17/2021
Great people,great service.
Mike and Jaime were so easy to deal with and kept me informed.

LR
LISA R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/14/2021
The people 😁
The people are great and the service is great as well, In all the years I have been a customer at Blue Ribbon Automotive ,I have never had an issue ....Their pretty quick too..

ES
ELIJAH JAMES S.
Ram 2500
Great Customer Service
I’ve used this place a few times and I really enjoy working with them. They keep me updated throughout the process. Which is key for me when my work van is getting work done. The longer it’s in the shop, the harder work is for me to get done. But these guys are really quick and efficient. I’ll definitely keep coming here.

THOMAS M.
GMC Envoy XL
01/07/2021
Friendly clerks, fast service and good price
I like the fact that they pointed out a head gasket leak and rear shock leak during their inspection after the smog certification. Nice shop and friendly employees, get it done fast and informative. Thanks Tom Mechaley

WR
WALTER R.
Cadillac DeVille
01/07/2021
35 years of experience . Great!
Just oil and grease, but always available and my efficient

ADOLPHO B.
01/05/2021
Great Service!
Even though my truck did n not pass smog this first time round, I was provided with an educational experience. Had excellent service from both the office personnel and technician. I’ll be back to run it again after I complete what was recommended I do.

BJ
Brice J.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Brice said the business was very informative, very helpful, very honest and they also told him what he needed.

GS
GERARDO S.
Toyota Pickup
12/30/2020
Excelente service
Great customer service, above and beyond my expectations, I received a full inspection and recommendation for services needed on my truck, will highly recommend this repair shop to friends and family!

DEBBIE S.
Dodge Charger
12/24/2020
Professional, prompt, courteous & friendly...
If your looking for a professional, prompt, courteous & friendly team Blue ribbon automotive is for you!!
No back door agenda hidden in the fees, just pure honesty & upfront about the needs of you & your vehicle.
A friend of our family they should be a friend of yours as well!!

BD
BILL D.
12/22/2020
Comfortable. TV to watch while waiting. Employees were very nice.
Very comfortable. Employees were very nice.

Hyundai XG300
12/22/2020
Smog
Quick service, nice staff and reasonably priced

12/21/2020
Smog
Always friendly. Great service.

SN

TT
THOMAS T.
12/19/2020
Quality work!
Shop is clean and mechanic/smog tech was very through. Will be going to this place for all my automotive needs.

KC
KIRK C.
Nissan Xterra
12/18/2020
The service
Great service- in and out quickly. Answered all my questions. Make a appointment with no problems.