4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

DE
Deborah E.
Brooklyn, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Sales Department is amazing but Service Department needs work
I would definitely return to Bob Bell Hyundai to purchase a car the sales team is amazing and I have had the pleasure of working with them 3 times. Each time I purchased a car from them they made the experience easy and enjoyable. The service department needs some work they need to work on communication with customers and not be in such a rush.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
I will be contacting you to discuss your questions and concerns .

Arlene S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
amentitys
not happy with oil change service with a appointment.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
After reviewing the scheduled I see that your appointment was @ 3:30 you arrived @ 2:45, your service was complete  @ 4:14 , we try to  take our customers  in if they are here early, but unfortunately
We are not always able to do so.
We hope you will reconsider your original 2 star rating based on this information .
Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Odenton, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory
Could have communicated better between customer and service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Your service advisor Mathew has only been with us a couple of weeks and is still training.

MF
Michael F.
Gambrills, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2019 Category: Service

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane manager is awesome!
Initially being a disturbed customer, once I was connected with Bill Blair, he not only explained what he wanted to do to correct the issue, but, went above and beyond to accommodate me and my work schedule! The problem was explained to me and corrected and I am now completely grateful and satisfied customer!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager Bill will be in touch with you to address your concerns.

AA
Andrew A.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/21/2019 Category: Service
oil change took way too long
just an oil change took an hour and 50 minutes. No explanation was given for why, so I have to assume that is routine.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

I would like to apologize for your wait Our goal is to get you in and out within 60 minutes of your appointment. The tech performs the oil change, tire rotation and a multi point inspection. The multi point inspection checks cabin air filter, engine air filter, tire tread depth, brake pad measurements, inspect all tires for objects and check fluid levels. Performing all these inspections adds additional time to your service. I hope you find your next visit to exceed your expectations.  Please feel free to call or email me if you experience any other concerns.

Linthicum Heights, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor communication
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

We apologize for the lack of communication and that we were unable to recreate the issue you are having with your vehicle at this time.
Intermittent electrical issues are always very difficult to diag.
We would be happy to keep your vehicle for an extended stay to drive 50-100 miles with your permission to try and recreate your concern. Please feel free to contact me directly.
Steve Kopchinski Hyundai Service mgr. 410.766.3600 x4197

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Glen was very helpful
Glen was very helpful to me. Although my lift door could not be fixed, he was very good at explaining the issue.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Broken Tuscan lift door
No ETA on when this part will be available. Service man was really nice and I do not blame him but not being able to repair my lift door is bad business on Hyundai's part.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.
I look forward to seeing you soon to take care of your concern.
We appreciate you and your business.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Too long of a wait for service appointment
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

I applogize for the confusion at your last appointment. I have spoken with the manager about your issues and we will be addressing these issues with our quick lane personal. I hope that your next visit exceeds your expectations. It is only with the perceptions and input of our customers that we can correct our short comings.

Brooklyn Park, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Honestly love my Hyundai but hate having to bring it in for service. Any time you have to have any type of service you can expect to wait at least 2 or more hours and that's just for an oil change. If you need anything else plan on not having your vehicle for at least 8-9 hours.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
Based on your concern the technician had to test drive your vehicle several times in a hot and cold start conditions to diagnose the issue. This would take several hours to do.
We apologize if you were not informed that this process would take several hours. We hope you will return and give us another oppertunity to serve you.

AH
Andrew H.
Millersville, MD
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Long wait without notification
Took hour and half for oil change and did not do inspection.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We apologize   that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
Unfortunately the day of your appointment we were over booked and under staffed.

Judy D.
2015 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Sneaky
Very sketchy
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I am forwarding your concerns to the quick lane manager and he will be contacting you shortly.

Arlene S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Waiting to long
Waiting to long n tire pressure was not check with the oil change
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit to our location. I would like to offer to have you stop in at your convenience and have your air pressure adjusted. With the colder weather tire pressures do drop causing the sensor to come on. I will also call you to follow up on your visit.

LL
Lester L.
York, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Bad customer service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
I will be contacting you directly as i am interested to hear more details regarding your visit and what we can do to restore your confidence in us.

Steve Kopchinski Service MGR.

AR
Anika R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Dangerous services
I explained in a previous question.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
I would like to review your previous repairs and your most recent
visit with you at your earliest convenience.
I look forward to talking with you soon.

Steve Kopchinski Hyundai service mgr.

PH
Paul H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/29/2018 Category: Service
I will give Bell another chance with the offered free oil change.
I am confident my last experience was an exception to the norm.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick lane is not quick
Please read previous
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

I would like to apologize for the delay at your last appointment. Our strive to have your appointment completed within 60 minutes of your appointment time. I would like to offer you a free oil change in hopes that we can show you what you should expect from your local Hyundai dealership.