4.5

Overall Rating 3.8125/5Overall Rating 3.8125/5Overall Rating 3.8125/5rating 3.8125rating 3.8125
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Dilan L.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Rescore Review
All my issues were resolved.

11/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Amenities and service was good, price was not. Nothing to do with the people I interacted with or who did the service on the vehicle. They all get 5 stars.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.

MF
Michael F.
Gambrills, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2019 Category: Service

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane manager is awesome!
Initially being a disturbed customer, once I was connected with Bill Blair, he not only explained what he wanted to do to correct the issue, but, went above and beyond to accommodate me and my work schedule! The problem was explained to me and corrected and I am now completely grateful and satisfied customer!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager Bill will be in touch with you to address your concerns.
We hope you will return and give us another opportunity to do a better job.

BE
Bonnie E.
Arnold, MD
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane Service
Thanks for explaining the service and taking care of my concerns from my previous visit. Pleasure to work with Bill. Much appreciated !

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
Poor Service performed
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about you visit. I will have to
quick lane manager call you to resolve this issue  immediately.

Dawn S.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
I am having the same problem. I am not sure why the service person doesn't understand the problem is with pairing my phone to the car. It is that the other people I talk to cant hear me, the phone breaks up, they can only hear about every other word. I explained that when I was there also.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
The problem with the Bluetooth wasn't fixed.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star experience on your last visit.
We will be happy to have one of our technicians pair your phone wile you are in the vehicle with them.
Please feel free to contact me if this is something you would like to do.  Steve Kopchinski Service MGR.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Very accurate and friendly
The two gentlemen, Glen and Jerry were there to help me with the concerns I was having with my vehicle. They took their time in diagnosing my car to ensure the problem was resolved. I greatly appreciate Steve who had also taken time out of his day to personally greet me and make sure I was taken care of as well as my car.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
It took two visits to diagnose the problem, and was finally fixed on the third visit.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.
I do realize your time is very valuable and again would like to apologize for the time it took to diagnosis and repair your vehicle.
I look forward to meeting you in person on your next visit.

Steve Kopchinski Service MGR.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Sharon
Sharon on the Ford side should teach customer service skills to the Hyundai side. She was outside in 12 degree Temps making sure customers knew where to go. She was informative and helpful.

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai side sucks
Hyundai service not helpful
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
I look forward to your return so that we might have another opportunity to do a better job.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Glen was very helpful
Glen was very helpful to me. Although my lift door could not be fixed, he was very good at explaining the issue.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Broken Tuscan lift door
No ETA on when this part will be available. Service man was really nice and I do not blame him but not being able to repair my lift door is bad business on Hyundai's part.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.
I look forward to seeing you soon to take care of your concern.
We appreciate you and your business.

Lisa M.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I took my vehicle back to Bob Bell Hyundai after having a bad experience with the Service department. I was treated with courtesy and respect and my concerns were taken to heart. I will have to see if the adjustments solve the problem but just knowing that you are being heard and taken seriously makes such a big difference.

12/31/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
If I could give it a zero, I would. I left with the same issues I came with. The mechanic claimed not to be able to duplicate any of my complaints, yet an outside Mechanic I know test drove it and picked up on everything I said. My vehicle is only 6 months old and the idle is rough and loud.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
The technician made every attempt to recreate the issue you were experiencing but was unsuccessful .
If you are still experiencing the issue I would be happy to ride along with you so that we might be able to try and pinpoint the problem.
Steve Kopchinski Service MGR.

EL
Elizabeth L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2018 Category: Service
0/5 stars would be most accurate
ZERO out of 5 stars. Interesting that my original review was simply the number ZERO yet the response from Bob Bell Hyundai was very detailed, indicating the manager was aware of my complaints. It is unacceptable that he failed to return the messages I left over a period of 2 weeks. Had he tried to resolve my concerns or explain the politics that exist at this dealership, I would have been pacified. I was without my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, purchased brand new from Bob Bell Hyundai, for nearly 2 months, not long after paying them almost $600 for my 60k mile service. During that time, I went through 3 rental cars from their ON-SITE loaner car service as was arranged by Bob Bell Hyundai. The vehicles had multiple issues, but at least their manager was willing to speak with me and attempted to resolve the problems. I had better communication from my assigned case manager at corporate Hyundai, located over 3,000 miles away in California, calling me from Pacific Standard Time zone than I did from this dealer 10 miles down the street. Let that sink in and you'll understand why I will NEVER buy from a Bob Bell dealership again. I've been driving Hyundai since I got my license over 20 years ago, and will continue to drive Hyundai after the excellent service I received from the corporate office. However, I will not give another dollar to Bob Bell in the future.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Unfortunately the engine that was needed for the repair was on back order from Hyundai .
We had no control over the rental car that was provided as that was handled and provided by a 3rd party company.
The tech working on the vehicle worked late to finish the repair so the customer could get back in her car asap.
The vehicle was completed, washed and delivered within 48 hrs of the parts showing up. Sorry your visit was not a 5 star experience .

PH
Paul H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/29/2018 Category: Service
I will give Bell another chance with the offered free oil change.
I am confident my last experience was an exception to the norm.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick lane is not quick
Please read previous
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

I would like to apologize for the delay at your last appointment. Our strive to have your appointment completed within 60 minutes of your appointment time. I would like to offer you a free oil change in hopes that we can show you what you should expect from your local Hyundai dealership.

CF
Charles F.
Delmar, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
They try to make it seem like it's my fault. The tires weren't that bad to make my car shake the way it was shaking. I think something isn't right here. They want me to give them a better review but I told them that I was selling the car the next day which I did. I'm so glad that I did customer service is lacking. Only way to get a reaction is to give a bad review.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Bad service front end shook after you worked on it. Had no vibration before.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
We do not balance tires unless the customer request that service. Your tires needed replacing and after your request to just rotate them you most likely had a rear one out of balance that was moved to the front.
We hope you will return and give us another opportunity to do a better job for you.

Julia H.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Windshield replaced - warranty covered service
I was frustrated that the car wasn’t fixed on the day that I dropped it off - as originally planned. They quickly arranged for a free rental car and got the windshield reordered and fixed faster than anticipated. They also made the determination to cover the repair under warranty - which was a decision I couldn’t seem to get from the Hyundai main office. That was greatly appreciated.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Windshield replaced - warranty covered service
I was frustrated that the car wasn’t fixed on the day that I dropped it off - as originally planned. They discovered the replacement windshield was cracked after they took my windshield off necessitating that I leave my car at the dealership. They quickly arranged for a free rental car and got the windshield reordered and fixed faster than anticipated. They also made the determination to cover the repair under warranty - which was a decision I couldn’t seem to get from the Hyundai main office. That was greatly appreciated.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

This survey reflects the service and treatment you received at the dealership from your service advisor and staff.
This is also your Advisors report card with Hyundai and he receives some benefits for his performance.
 Your advisor could not control the condition of the windshield that was shipped damaged.
We would appreciate a re score if possible as it sounds like your advisor did a good job.  Thank you.

PK
Patricia K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Back up their work
Took good care of my prior problems, no regrets going back, they are back on top again

05/03/2018 Category: Service
NOT GOOD
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

We apologize that your experience was less than a great one.
We strive for excellence and  5 star reviews.

I will be contacting you personally.

Steve Kopchinski Hyundai service mgr.

Severn, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2018 Category: Service
A valiant effort addressing my concern
Verbally spoke with the Manager, and he admitted to an error in the billing. Although we still did not see eye-to-eye on the overall price of the actual part, we did come to a amicable resolution. The new rating I have given reflects more of an acceptable level, but surely nothing to reflect an outstanding job that would qualify for anything more. I am sure that after our conversation, things may change for the better. (got that feeling)

02/19/2018 Category: Service
Whoa! I got gouged with the price!
$786 for my car's 3rd starter, and the car isn't even 9 years old. This isn't the first time Bell Service has significantly overcharged for non-warranty service. Classic example of why people dread having the manufacturer perform repairs.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.
We look forward to addressing your concern as discussed and continuing to service your vehicle in the future.

Thank you again for your business.

Mary L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Very Satified Customer
Thanks to Steve Kopchinski for all your help and solving my issue . Bob Bell is a very friendly and wonderful place to service my car I wouldn't take it any where else. The service is quick people are friendly and helpful and they get the job done.

01/26/2018 Category: Service
Unsatified Customer
I was not satisfied with the service. requested a cabin air filter and engine air filter to be included in all the work that was done on 1-22-2018. I took a day off of work to get my car serviced and they didn't complete everything I wanted done and was quoted to be completed in my emailed confirmation, so now I have to come back this Sat 01-27-18 at 10:30 to get it done it is such an inconvenience to me now I have to put 65.00 more dollars toward a substantial amount already paid what can Bob Bell do for me?
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

So sorry for the miscommunication .
We appreciate your re score and look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you.

Stevensville, MD
11/21/2017 Category: Service
The service department has corrected the problem and made every effort to ensure that this type of problem will not occur again. This is more in keeping with the quality service that has led me to be a repeat customer.

11/21/2017 Category: Service
Delivery problems
My leased Sonata was delivered with a brake problem that took two years and four months to properly diagnosis and repair. Due to the delay in proper diagnosis, the dealership attempted to charge me for the repair. Eventually, they took care of it at no cost to me but that left me with only eight months left in the lease of a vehicle finally operating as it should.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

So sorry that your visit was less than a great experience .
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
We hope you will allow us to do a better job for you in the future.

Dorothea S.
Riviera Beach, MD
07/05/2017 Category: Service
The customer service
The customer service is great

07/05/2017 Category: Service
Customer service great but would like to know why the discrepancy in the charge. Why do everyone I spoke to get their oil change free.
None
STANLEY R B., SERVICE MANAGER from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Rick Bolewski

Michael F.
Gambrills, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Understand completely. Honest and straightforward conversation. Look forward to my next experience in 5k miles!
I assured the mgr that I make mistakes and his people were very nice in the end. He insisted that on my next visit to please meet with him and review their processing procedures.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Clean and on-time maintenance work
Friendly and clean. Easy to wait or drop off.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

Spoke with customer . Explained that we have some new staff members. apologized for any inconvenience.  look forward to meeting with customer servicing his vehicle and making sure all maintenance packages and discounts are applied in the future.

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Resolution
Issue followed up by service manager and successfully resolved.

09/22/2016 Category: Service
Recall...re-fix...rip off
We had a recall of the EPS fixed and when it failed again the dealer is trying to charge us $1600 to re-fix the problem. In my opinion this just isn't right.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/23/2016

I spoke with the Hyundai Service manager and he advised me that he has followed up with you and resolved your concerns. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with

GI
Griffith I.
09/04/2016 Category: Service
Recall
In the past I have had great customer service but this last time I didn't receive an email confirming my appointment and come to find out after a visit the appointment was not keyed .i have sold the car and will not purchase a Hyundai do to the amount of recalls since we had car

09/04/2016 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

Thank you for allowing Bob Bell the privilege of servicing your car. We are striving for 5 Star reviews. If you have suggestions of improvements we can make, we would value your input.  Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: jwhelan@bobbell.com. My phone number is 410-766-3603 if you prefer a phone conversation. We hope we can exceed your expectations on your next visit.