4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/23/2020 Category: Service
The staff is kind, patient and easy to talk to.
Over all this service place is okay. I find it hard to beat the staff. They are all kind and easy to talk to. Sometimes you will have to wait longer than expected for work to be compleated.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Someone will be contacting you to address your comments and concerns.
We do appreciate you and your business.

Halethorpe, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Nothing
Nothing
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
i will be contacting you to address your concerns.

Severna Park, MD
07/24/2020 Category: Service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
From the look of your survey answers you had a excellent visit.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
This survey is Hyundai's report card for your advisor Rachel and your Technician Ryan and the service that was provided.
If you would could you please re score them 5 stars on the re score survey that has been sent to you. Thank you in advance.
We appreciate you and your business.

07/13/2020 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
Communication needs to be improved. Repairs were completed without customer’s knowledge. Taking care of the customer’s vehicle while in the dealership’s possession would also be appreciated. Car came back filthy and covered in scuff marks.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit.

TH
Teresa H.
Severn, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Close to home
Need to make your online scheduling more user friendly. If you don’t schedule the works and choose not to wait you do not have the option of Saturday. Not good! All else was good.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit.

KG

Micheal P.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Typical Hyundai Dealer
Service writer was great and very communicative, but after I got my bill they were several hidden charges that added to a $600 bill. Make sure to review the bill and ask details before paying.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Someone will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.
We appreciate you and your business.

05/28/2020 Category: Service
No one contacted me
Received an email to give you a higher score and no one has contacted me about my first survey. My score stands especially since your cashier wouldn't wear her mask that she is required to do at this time by law but when she did finally decide she wasn't above the current laws in place she wore the mask incorrectly defeating the purpose of even wearing it at all. It does not matter if she is behind glass or not it's still mandated by law. If I my high risk self can follow rules and laws so can your employees when they are around customers. If they don't want to then they should no longer have a job.

05/25/2020 Category: Service
Not enforcing safety
see my comments in the survey
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Someone will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.
We do appreciate your business and hope you will return and give us another opportunity to do a better job.

45,000 Service
I was told that the service would probably take about an hour to an hour and a half and I would be called when the vehicle was ready for pick-up. I brought the vehicle in as scheduled at 12:15 and finally called the dealership after 14:30 to be told that the work had just been finished within the last five minutes.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit .
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
We hope you can give us another chance to give you a 5 star visit.

Katlyn M.
Beltsville, MD
Great Follow-Up
Very happy that I did receive a follow-up phone & things are now all good!

Could have been nbetter
I had wanted to talk to them about an issue I was having, but as I was sent to Quick Lane they apparently did not have the capabilities to help me, even though it was on my notes section when I booked my appointment, if those are not going to be read then that should not be there.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit .
Someone will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.
Thank you for choosing Bob Bell.

HS
Harry S.
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Not so great online ordering
I made an appointment online for an oil change and recalls to be taken care of. My time slot was set fro 07:15. I arrived at the service department at 07:00 the young lady was confused by arrival time. She told me that their mechanics do not arrive until 08:00. Other than that SNAFU, the service couldn't have been better.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for choosing Bob Bell Hyundai for your service needs.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
This survey is Hyundai's report card and a direct reflection on the Service you received from your service Advisor (Rachel) and service technician (John)
We will be sending you a Re Score survey
If you feel like Rachel and John's performance warrants higher than 3 stars please take time to re score them.
If not we look forward to seeing you again and doing a better job. Thank you.

Pasadena, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/01/2020 Category: Service
No Sanitizer
The waiting area had no sanitizer or wipes. When you go up to sign for your paperwork the multiple pens that everybody uses there was not one sanitizer there. with everything is going on now you would think they would take better precautions.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to address your concerns.
We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return to give us another opportunity to do a better job.

Katie S.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Does not follow through with promises
Manager gave me a terrible time about taking the shuttle home. I live 6.5 miles and the company advertises shuttle rides within a ten mile radius.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

We are sorry that you feel this way. We merely stated that we normally do not travel into Baltimore City to the area you had requested however give me a moment and i will see what i can do to accommodate you.
Because this was first thing in the morning during rush hour traffic and our peak rush here at the shop i made a call to our Ford store for a back up porter. After finding out our Ford store was short handed also i told our porter here at Hyundai to take you home. No disrespect was meant at all. Again I apologize . We hope you will return and allow us the privilege of continuing to take care of all your car care needs.

Severna Park, MD
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Sales
We were very pleased with the sales of our new vehicle, however the service needs improvement with time in - time out, with an appointment. Oil changes should be done quicker.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
Our Quick lane manager Bill will be contacting you regarding your concerns.

PH
Phillip H.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Sometimes you can't win
Every time my tire pressure is adjusted they put 40 lbs in when it calls for 34. I brought my car in at 34 left out with 40. Now I have to go through the readjusting when it was right in the first place. Did I mention that my front end is now wobbling
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit.
We will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.