4.5

Overall Rating 3.8125/5Overall Rating 3.8125/5Overall Rating 3.8125/5rating 3.8125rating 3.8125
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

LH
Lisamarie H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Need to seem to care!
Would go somewhere else,even when I bought car I wasn't crazy about the sales and person writing me up!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.

KC
Kathy C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane Service
Took two hours!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.

Janet B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Rayray08
Your review isn't anonymous. I've had someone email when I made it anonymous.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

We are sorry that you did not have a 5 star visit.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.
We hope you will take the time to re score us after you speak with Bill.  our Quick lane mgr. Thank you

Dilan L.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Rescore Review
All my issues were resolved.

11/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Amenities and service was good, price was not. Nothing to do with the people I interacted with or who did the service on the vehicle. They all get 5 stars.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

TL
Tyra L.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat disappointed
I had to return the next day because my car was shaking and making noises that wasn’t there before service.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our quick lane manager will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.

Lisa M.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Same ole same ole
Read review for comments
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to address your questions and concerns.

RL
Roy L.
Gambrills, MD
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service, longer wait than expected.
Needed 15K service on my Tucson. Would have paid a bit more for same service at Jiffy Lube, or similar, but would have been in and out quicker. Nice waiting area with complementary , snacks and drinks.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience. I would like to apologize for the length of your appointment. Our goal is to get you in and out within one hour of your appointment time. I hope that you will return to let us show you the level of service that you should expect from your local dealership.

SA
Stephen A.
Bowie, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Need improvement
Confusion regarding which of the two service locations to go to. Also about loyalty program, which not sounds like a broken promise. Customer wait area can be cleaner. Tech and other service staff need be kinder.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to discuss your concerns and issues.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2019 Category: Service
the location.
I don't have any comments other than why the fluids are topped off with each visit.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
We would be happy to top off any fluids that are needed.
At your convenience please stop by.

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Odenton, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane
The quick lane should operate as a quick lane should......expeditiously.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service. I apologize for the delay servicing your vehicle; our goal is to get you in and out within an hour of your appointment time. We are currently adding additional techs to our Quick Lane Department which will elevate this problem in the future. I would like to offer your next oil change on the house to help make up our shortcoming.  It is with the input of our customer’s that we are making changes to provide better service.

JO
James O.
Burlington, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Good sales average servic
When I bought the car they more or less treated you like royalty. But after you purchase the car and you go to service there was no special coupons or anything the service was average I believe they should’ve probably vacuumed my car or something is that as big as the oriole changed and was on the expecting too much.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service. At this time we do not offer vacuum service; I will relay your message with our upper management. We hope that you will return and allow us to show you what you should expect to be treated at your local dealership.

Annapolis, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Used someone else’s VIN number for my oil changed not sure if the problem was fixed
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

I apologize for the confusion at your last appointment. The VIN has been corrected and your history has been updated. I hope that your next visit will exceed your expectations.

CE
Cristian E.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Did what was required.
They performed the recall and gave me my keys. The waiting area was nice though.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
I will be giving you a call so that we might  revisit any questions or concerns that you may still have.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
We hope you will return and give us another opportunity to do a better job.
Steve Kopchinski Service Mgr.

Arlene S.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
oil changes
oil change apointments could be better
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

I apologize for the delay in getting an appointment. We are currently adding additional techs to our quick lane department which will alleviate this problem in the future. We hope that we are able to service you in the future.

Alan M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2019 Category: Service
nothing
be prepared to wait a long time
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to address your concerns.

RK
Robert K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
The service was great, it's just that I thought 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation was pretty long. Also my 1st service was done at the Hyundai dealership and this one I am reviewing was done at the Ford dealer where I was told to go. They were very crowded when I got there. I just want my service done at the Hyundai dealership in the future.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane manager will be contacting you to address your concerns.

Constance B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Connie Bruce
I would not recommend the Quick Lube Dept.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
We were running a little behind today due to being short staffed and the heat index being over 110 degrease.
We hope you will return and give us another opportunity.
We would also appreciate a re score if you would reconsider our circumstances.  Than you.

Ryan C.
Annapolis, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/03/2019 Category: Service
First Service Appointment
Oil change servicing is conducted next door to the actual Hyundai dealership and is quite dated. No opportunity to review specific maintenance questions and/or concerns.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

We apologize that you did not have a 5 star visit.
Our Quick lane is designed to be just that Quick for that customer on the go that just needs a oil change.
Any questions, concerns or major repairs are performed at our full service department.
You are more than welcome to bring your vehicle to the full service department for any service that you might need if that is where you feel more comfortable. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Sub par service
I dropped my vehicle off for a Saturday morning oil change, tire rotation, and multi point inspection plus a recall. I needed my vehicle back by a specific time since I had a wedding to attend out of state. I got my vehicle back with in an hour of the time needed. When I arrived I was directed right to the cashier, no explanation of what was on my repair order, work actually performed, and/or work recommended. I had to wait for the cashier and when she finally got to her desk she clearly had a hard time understanding that my last name recently changed. I gave her both and spelled both out and she said she couldn't find either. She finally found it after asking a third time, told me the total and expected me to just pay. I had to ask to see my repair order so I can look over what was actually done. I'm not going to just be told what to pay and not see what I am paying for. I never received my multi point inspection and again, no one went over any future recommendations or what work was actually performed. The porter handed me my keys and when I got in my car my seat was completely adjusted along with my mirrors. My mirrors are back to where I had them but it has been over a week now and I'm still messing with my seat to get back to where I had it. They made sure to promote the new rewards program but honestly unless I need warranty work done I don't know if I will come back here. My last three experiences and buying experience have been less than pleasant.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than a 5 star experience.
We do have some new staff members that are in training and are working to get them all up to speed.
We hope you will return and give us another opportunity to do a better job. We do appreciate your business.

Md, MD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Not speedy service
Oil changes can take up to 4 hours! Also don’t get the 8 am appointment and then leave, they will not work on your car.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience. I apologize for the length of your last appointment. Our goal is to get your vehicle service completed within one hour of your appointment time for a standard oil change. The coolant flush does add additional time but the length of your appointment was not up to our standards. It is with the input of our customer’s that we try to make changes to provide better service.  We are currently in the process of adding additional techs to rectify this issue. I would like to offer you a Free oil change credit that can be used here at Bob Bell Ford with hope that you will return and allow us to show you how you should be treated as a loyal customer.

If you ever have any other concerns with our service please do not hesitate to contact me.