Overview

Overall Rating 4.9/5Overall Rating 4.9/5Overall Rating 4.9/5Overall Rating 4.9/5Overall Rating 4.9/5
4.9

(1,149 Reviews)

ReScore Reviews™ (1)

ReScore
Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5
Original
Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5
99% Would Recommend
Latest Review about 19 hours ago

Reviews

Our goal is to provide the most accurate picture of a business's online reputation. To provide the most accurate picture, we use an automated algorithm to help us recommend reviews that are most valuable for visitors to our site. Reviews that are recommended may ultimately become "not recommended" and vice versa based on continued updates and learning from our algorithm. Reviews that are verified through the business point of sale system may post immediately to the recommended reviews section of our site, however, based on the application of our automated algorithm, may become "not recommended".

Continue reading recommended reviews


DI
David I.
Coatesville, PA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5Overall Rating 5.0/5
04/06/2021
Quality, Fast, Friendly Service
I am a repeat customer at Boss Automotive because they are straight forward with your vehicle’s needs and perform all work in a timely manner. Very professional staff and I always know my vehicles are in good hands with them!

JC
Joseph C.
Glen Mills, PA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.