JACK K.
Jeep Cherokee
08/12/2018
Stuck to it!
Problem in ignition coil for cylinder 4 would’t stay quiet. Engine light kept coming back. Finally, found bad bew plug on 4th visit. Thanks for sticking with it.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 08/13/2018

Hi Jack,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  Glad we were able to figure it out, sometimes resolutions can take a little longer than expected.  Have a great day and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

JAMES P.
08/02/2018
I am grateful for Brown's Car Care Center. Great conversation, and professional service. Thanks, Jim
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 08/11/2018

Hi Jim,

BRIAN H.
Lexus IS
07/26/2018
15k checkup
I made an appointment online through one of their sevice reminder emails. I stopped by a week later due to not hearing back from them. I could see someone in the office on the phone in the back room that was not having a business related conversation. I left after standing in the lobby for over 7 minutes with no one acknowledging that I was even there. I stopped back by last week to see why they had not called or emailed. I was told that the email never came through on their end. I even pulled up the sent email from my phone three weeks earlier to show John I made the appointment. The service took about an hour and was charged $156.00 for an oil change and “inspection”. Overpriced but get away with it because of the small town.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  We went back to look to see what might have happened as we could not find your request, we also contacted our on-line rep to see
what happened and the only thing or explanation that we found as we just went through and replaced  all PC's and for some reason your request for service did not come through for the online request.  I am sorry you were not greeted when you were at the front desk, but we do have a sign that states to please ring the bell as sometimes we are not at the desk and are in the shop checking on a status of a vehicle. Someone in the back office talking but not business related has been addressed.  Thank you for your feedback as this will help the team to work on improvements.

Mike & DonnaBrown

BL
BRENT L.
07/26/2018
Browns auto care
I found a new shop. They treated me very well did a good job on my truck and they were cheaper than their original shop I took my truck to.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Brent,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service you received for your truck.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.  Enjoy your truck!
Thanks again,

RP
ROGER P.
Jeep Patriot
07/23/2018
As always, GREAT service and work!
We took our jeep in for a service check and oil change. As always, they got the job down in a short amount of time and gave it a good wash and we were on our way. Always friendly and very knowledgeable. We have been taking our vehicles there for several years now and never have had a complaint.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Roger,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  It is always nice to hear feedback on the service that our customers received.  We also pass this feedback on to our employee's.  We look forward to continuing to service all your car care needs.

Owner Browns Car Care

07/16/2018
Professional, friendly and quick.
Browns Car Care provided a professional friendly service. They did exactly what I needed and called before performing any additional maintenance required. I have had two vehicles serviced without any issues. They do what they say they are going to do and in a timely manner. I would recommend them as your " Go To " maintenance center for all your vehicle needs !

GR
GEORGE R.
Chevrolet HHR
06/21/2018
Convenient, repairs done properly, and always gives a detail account for future services.
Brown's Car Care has been servicing all my vehicles for over 10 yrs. Trust, value service and convenient makes my vote for Brown's Car Care services.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 06/25/2018

Hi George,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.  Thank you.

Mike Brown
Owner Browns Car Care

PD
PATRICIA D.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/21/2018
Fast service
Needed a driver’s side window replacement-accomplished in 1 day allowing car use and minimum down time.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 06/25/2018

Hi Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received at Brown's Car Care.  Glad this worked out as sometimes the replacement for car windows can take a little longer.   Have a great day!  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs!

Mike & Donna  Brown

DAVID L.
06/05/2018
Great place for car repair.
I have had several vehicles maintained and repaired at Brown Car Care. I have always gotten an estimate up front which is great I know what I am paying after the work is done. 10% discount for military. I would recommend Brown Car Care to everyone.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 06/06/2018

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business and the services you received.  We will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team.   Thanks again and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

CURTIS B.
05/27/2018
Always a wonderful experience to have my vehicles serviced at Brown's. I've known Mike for my years and he has always had quality people working for him. Normally I take the car in, but this time I used the night drop. A bit apprehensive to leave my keys, but everything went well. John called to go over everything and as usual provided great customer service. No matter what the problem the staff has always been top notch. They have replaced the transmission, water pump and many oil changes on this vehicle. My thanks to everyone involved. great work folks. Thank you so much for making my life easier.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 05/27/2018

Hi Curtis,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review.   Glad to hear about your experience with the night drop.   We will pass on your review to John and the team. We look forward to continue to service all your car care needs in the future.

JAN S.
05/20/2018
window replacement
Friendly staff, excellent service
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 05/22/2018

Hi Jan,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We will pass on your feedback to our staff and look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

JOHN G.
Rainier, WA
05/18/2018
Very Pleased
We went in for an oil change and were pleasantly surprised that the price was less than we have been paying and we received a car wash and vacuum as well. We will be back.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 05/22/2018

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  Glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised on your service.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

BC
BOB C.
05/13/2018
Professional care with an exceptionally positive and courteous attitude.
From the first contact by phone, you experience an positive and professional attitude of personnel with knowledge and genuine care for their quality of work. This attitude prevails throughout to the excellent briefing of what procedures were necessary and those that are additionally recommended. And for the final ingratiating gesture, you are offered a complimentary courtesy service home. And, all this also applies to care for your boat.

KR
KELLI R.
Olympia, WA
05/09/2018
I have been to Brown’s Car Care twice now and experienced great service! It is refreshing to find an auto repair place I trust and would recommend to anyone!

EC
ELMER C.
Ford Expedition
05/05/2018
excellent in all respects
Highly professional and expert repairs and manitenance

GR
GEORGE R.
Chevrolet HHR
04/24/2018
Service writer gives out complete report on condition of vehicle and recommendations at time of service.
Dependable, make every effort to do service within time schedules and most of all complete satisfaction before leaving.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/24/2018

Hi George,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service and customer support that you received.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our service and customer support personnel.  We look forward to continuing to service all your vehicles. Thanks again!

TR
TIM R.
Suzuki SX4
04/16/2018
Integrity of the people that work there.
Thanks to John and great mechanics i can drive my car with confidence of not being broken down. Thank
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/16/2018

Hi Tim,
Thank you for writing feedback on the team and the service you received.  We will pass your feedback to John and team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

RENA M.
Dodge Dakota
04/10/2018
Water pump took a dump
My family has been using Browns as long as they've been here.
John is super helpful and is very friendly.
The best thing about going to Brown's is getting to pet Bella.
Thanks again guys.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/11/2018

Hi Rena,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service and staff.  (which includes Bela) We will pass your feedback to the team.  We look forward to continuing to service your vehicles.

HB
HEATHER B.
Mckenna, WA
04/07/2018
Integrity
They have helped me ( economically) keep my 98 honda in working order for years. I know i can depend on professional friendly service and a thorough job for a good fair price.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/08/2018

Hi Heather,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  We will be glad to pass on your feedback to the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

NS
NATASHA S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/30/2018
Friendly Service
Very accommodating and friendly with fair prices.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/30/2018

Hi Natasha,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received. We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.