06/21/2018
Convenient, repairs done properly, and always gives a detail account for future services.
Brown's Car Care has been servicing all my vehicles for over 10 yrs. Trust, value service and convenient makes my vote for Brown's Car Care services.

PD
PATRICIA D.
Roy, WA
Mercury Mountaineer
06/21/2018
Fast service
Needed a driver’s side window replacement-accomplished in 1 day allowing car use and minimum down time.

DAVID L.
06/05/2018
Great place for car repair.
I have had several vehicles maintained and repaired at Brown Car Care. I have always gotten an estimate up front which is great I know what I am paying after the work is done. 10% discount for military. I would recommend Brown Car Care to everyone.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 06/06/2018

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business and the services you received.  We will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team.   Thanks again and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

CURTIS B.
05/27/2018
Always a wonderful experience to have my vehicles serviced at Brown's. I've known Mike for my years and he has always had quality people working for him. Normally I take the car in, but this time I used the night drop. A bit apprehensive to leave my keys, but everything went well. John called to go over everything and as usual provided great customer service. No matter what the problem the staff has always been top notch. They have replaced the transmission, water pump and many oil changes on this vehicle. My thanks to everyone involved. great work folks. Thank you so much for making my life easier.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 05/27/2018

Hi Curtis,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review.   Glad to hear about your experience with the night drop.   We will pass on your review to John and the team. We look forward to continue to service all your car care needs in the future.

JAN S.
Roy, WA
05/20/2018
window replacement
Friendly staff, excellent service
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 05/22/2018

Hi Jan,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We will pass on your feedback to our staff and look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

JOHN G.
Rainier, WA
05/18/2018
Very Pleased
We went in for an oil change and were pleasantly surprised that the price was less than we have been paying and we received a car wash and vacuum as well. We will be back.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 05/22/2018

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  Glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised on your service.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

BC
BOB C.
05/13/2018
Professional care with an exceptionally positive and courteous attitude.
From the first contact by phone, you experience an positive and professional attitude of personnel with knowledge and genuine care for their quality of work. This attitude prevails throughout to the excellent briefing of what procedures were necessary and those that are additionally recommended. And for the final ingratiating gesture, you are offered a complimentary courtesy service home. And, all this also applies to care for your boat.

KR
KELLI R.
Olympia, WA
05/09/2018
I have been to Brown’s Car Care twice now and experienced great service! It is refreshing to find an auto repair place I trust and would recommend to anyone!

EC
ELMER C.
Ford Expedition
05/05/2018
excellent in all respects
Highly professional and expert repairs and manitenance

04/24/2018
Service writer gives out complete report on condition of vehicle and recommendations at time of service.
Dependable, make every effort to do service within time schedules and most of all complete satisfaction before leaving.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/24/2018

Hi George,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service and customer support that you received.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about our service and customer support personnel.  We look forward to continuing to service all your vehicles. Thanks again!

TR
TIM R.
Suzuki SX4
04/16/2018
Integrity of the people that work there.
Thanks to John and great mechanics i can drive my car with confidence of not being broken down. Thank
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/16/2018

Hi Tim,
Thank you for writing feedback on the team and the service you received.  We will pass your feedback to John and team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

RENA M.
Dodge Dakota
04/10/2018
Water pump took a dump
My family has been using Browns as long as they've been here.
John is super helpful and is very friendly.
The best thing about going to Brown's is getting to pet Bella.
Thanks again guys.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/11/2018

Hi Rena,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service and staff.  (which includes Bela) We will pass your feedback to the team.  We look forward to continuing to service your vehicles.

HB
HEATHER B.
Mckenna, WA
04/07/2018
Integrity
They have helped me ( economically) keep my 98 honda in working order for years. I know i can depend on professional friendly service and a thorough job for a good fair price.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 04/08/2018

Hi Heather,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  We will be glad to pass on your feedback to the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

NS
NATASHA S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/30/2018
Friendly Service
Very accommodating and friendly with fair prices.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/30/2018

Hi Natasha,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received. We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

JERRY T.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/25/2018
burnt out headlam p replaced
Repacememt fitted quickly, minimum time and fuss.
tiplicolv
brown good service
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/27/2018

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.   We will pass this review on to the team.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

03/24/2018
I have been going to Brown's Car Care for past 14 yrs. They have done an excellent service for all my vehicles without having to do repeat errors. They are willing to work with you on setting an appointment and if be provide transportation while car is being service.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/27/2018

Hi George,
Thank you for being a loyal customer of Brown's Car Care.   We will pass your review out to the team.  Thanks again and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

DAVID W.
Oldsmobile Alero
03/24/2018
excellence is appreciated
great, honest service at an excellent price, thank you very much
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you David, glad we were able to get the light taken care of for you.

DJ
DON J.
West Covina, CA
03/23/2018
99 Tahoe
They seem to have done a good job on repair of rear end. Have driven about 1700 so far. Noise is gone.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you for the review Don, glad the rear end is nice and quiet now.

CHARLES C.
BMW 325i
03/22/2018
Level of professionalism
I have had great support from Browns every time I have an issue with my car. I am able to get my car in the day I call. They follow up with me to let me know what's going on and to ask me what I would like to do. Brown's doesn't give me an obnoxious list of things they want me to pay to have fixed like many other places. The professional and respect level is top notch to women.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for the review, we are happy that you have been pleased with the service you have received.

MARILYNN G.
03/22/2018
convenient, fast, efficient
I scheduled my car for a routine oil change and it's 130,000 mile "check up". All went very well. I was given a detailed report of upcoming maintenance and a timeframe. added plus is I can check my records online. Thank you
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for the review Marilynn, glad you were happy with the service you received.