KIM M.
10/23/2018
Still my favorite place to service my vehicle
I have been a customer of Brown's Car Care for several years. Even after moving out of Yelm I take my vehicle to Brown's. There have been times when I thought I had an issue and they'd check it out and tell me "no, it's not that... it's this" and the "this" was much less expensive.

Friendly, professional, helpful and quick to reply to questions via e-mail or on the phone.

I'd definitely recommend Brown's Car Care to anyone seeking honest and reliable service on their vehicle.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Kim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill us an "EXCELLENT" review.  We value you as a loyal customer and look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.  I passed on your review to the team and you could see how proud that they were with your kind words.  Thank you.

Sincerely;

MARION (SUE) D.
10/12/2018
Great Customer Service
I am always hesitant to take my car to a new shop but I was pleased with the service. It was nice not to be "convinced" to have services done, they were only suggested. Dave and Donna(I think that is her name) and even Bella were very nice. I'm thankful
to find some one that I am comfortable with and know that they are doing honest work.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review.  I really enjoyed talking with you, and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future and Bela enjoyed meeting you as well.
Take care.

GA
GREG A.
Roy, WA
10/07/2018
Great, fast, and professional service
This is my second time coming to Brown's Car Care and once again I leave satisfied with their service and home like atmosphere. I highly recommend getting your vehicle(s) serviced here!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Greg,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review, as we value you as a loyal customer and look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

MF
MIKE F.
10/03/2018
Another great experience
Thanks for your work on my old 83 F100 guys. I am always grateful for the way you treat the repair process as if it was your truck, never ‘over - prescribing’ what to do. And for the coaching from time to time on thisngs I can do muself. And I know finding parts fpr this old rig can be a pain but you guys always get it done. Always a pleasure to do business with you, thanks for the great service!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review, we value you as a loyal customer and look forward to servicing all your car/truck needs in the future.

BW
BYRON W.
Rainier, WA
09/30/2018
Fast friendly service
They were able to get me in for service in a timely manner
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 10/02/2018

Hi Byron,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on our business.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

MICHAEL D.
09/22/2018
First time - Awesome!
First time in their shop for a fuel pump replace. Total awesome team. Finished the job on time as stated. Enjoyed the office conversations and Mike the owner. Will return again for an oil change. Thanks Mike and Donna for establishing your business in Yelm.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the services you received at our business.  We have passed on your review to our "Awesome" team!  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

BRIAN M.
Honda Accord
09/21/2018
Simple task
I'd been working on my son's 1993 Accord and had purchased a new wheel bearing and hub. Unfortunately when you buy them they come disassembled, and they need to be pressed together. I checked around at a couple of places that would only do the whole project. Obviously that wasn't going to happen. Called Brown's and John answered the phone. Very pleasant phone demeanor and didn't flinch at taking on the task and explaining the cost. I dropped it off and received a call a few hours later stating the part was ready for pickup. Thank you, Brown's! Appreciate your customer-focused service. I'll be seeing you again in the future!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Brian,
We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received at our business!  We have passed on your feedback with John and the team. We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future!

MZ
MIKE Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/15/2018
Good Fast Service
Always good fast service. Always able to get my cars repaired within a day or two. Prices are cheaper than dealers with my repairs.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 09/16/2018

Hi Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.

09/12/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE, PRICE WAS RIGHT, FAMILY BUSINESS
RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE, STAFF VERY PROFESSIONAL, RECEIVE FREE CAR WASH AND VACUUM AFTER MY SERVICE AND LOVE TO SEE BELA.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 09/16/2018

Awesome service
Awesome people and service
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Fred,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review.  It is always nice to hear good things being said about the service and our team.  We look forward to servicing all car care needs.

FR

ERIC A.
Rainier, WA
Toyota Camry Solara
09/02/2018
On time for appointment, friendly, and professional.

Hi Eric,

MF
MIKE F.
09/01/2018
Great people, honest, prompt service!
Really appreciate the practical approach to fixing only what really needs to be fixed. Car washed at end of service is a nice touch. Mike and John are good people, solid and honest

Hi Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  Mike and John are good and honest people.  We will be glad to pass on your feedback to the guys.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

KV
KAREN V.
Riverside, WA
08/16/2018
Friendly professional service.
The owners went over and above to get parts required for my car. It took a little more time than expected but they got the job done and are wonderful. Always make sure the customer understands what work needs to be done. Make suggestions for things I might need to do myself. Great magazines too!
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received at our business.   Sorry it did take a little longer than expected but glad you are happy that the job was done correctly!  Glad you enjoyed the magazines and we look forward to taking all of your car care needs!

JACK K.
Jeep Cherokee
08/12/2018
Stuck to it!
Problem in ignition coil for cylinder 4 would’t stay quiet. Engine light kept coming back. Finally, found bad bew plug on 4th visit. Thanks for sticking with it.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 08/13/2018

Hi Jack,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  Glad we were able to figure it out, sometimes resolutions can take a little longer than expected.  Have a great day and we look forward to servicing all your car care needs in the future.

JAMES P.
08/02/2018
I am grateful for Brown's Car Care Center. Great conversation, and professional service. Thanks, Jim
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 08/11/2018

Hi Jim,

BRIAN H.
Lexus IS
07/26/2018
15k checkup
I made an appointment online through one of their sevice reminder emails. I stopped by a week later due to not hearing back from them. I could see someone in the office on the phone in the back room that was not having a business related conversation. I left after standing in the lobby for over 7 minutes with no one acknowledging that I was even there. I stopped back by last week to see why they had not called or emailed. I was told that the email never came through on their end. I even pulled up the sent email from my phone three weeks earlier to show John I made the appointment. The service took about an hour and was charged $156.00 for an oil change and “inspection”. Overpriced but get away with it because of the small town.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service.  We went back to look to see what might have happened as we could not find your request, we also contacted our on-line rep to see
what happened and the only thing or explanation that we found as we just went through and replaced  all PC's and for some reason your request for service did not come through for the online request.  I am sorry you were not greeted when you were at the front desk, but we do have a sign that states to please ring the bell as sometimes we are not at the desk and are in the shop checking on a status of a vehicle. Someone in the back office talking but not business related has been addressed.  Thank you for your feedback as this will help the team to work on improvements.

Mike & DonnaBrown

BL
BRENT L.
07/26/2018
Browns auto care
I found a new shop. They treated me very well did a good job on my truck and they were cheaper than their original shop I took my truck to.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Brent,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your service you received for your truck.  We look forward to servicing all your car care needs.  Enjoy your truck!
Thanks again,

RP
ROGER P.
Jeep Patriot
07/23/2018
As always, GREAT service and work!
We took our jeep in for a service check and oil change. As always, they got the job down in a short amount of time and gave it a good wash and we were on our way. Always friendly and very knowledgeable. We have been taking our vehicles there for several years now and never have had a complaint.
Mike B., owner from Brown's Car Care responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Roger,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on the service you received.  It is always nice to hear feedback on the service that our customers received.  We also pass this feedback on to our employee's.  We look forward to continuing to service all your car care needs.

Owner Browns Car Care

Roy, WA
07/16/2018
Professional, friendly and quick.
Browns Car Care provided a professional friendly service. They did exactly what I needed and called before performing any additional maintenance required. I have had two vehicles serviced without any issues. They do what they say they are going to do and in a timely manner. I would recommend them as your " Go To " maintenance center for all your vehicle needs !