11/09/2019
Excellent Service!
We appreciate the excellent and quick service, the people are friendly and nice. Thank you!
What a pleasure!

PG
PAULETTE,GREG G.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Mazda CX-5
11/08/2019
Greest Service....Always
Thank you. I was switched from "Leave" to "Wait" , since i had a glitch in my pick up.

DALE and MARY ANNE B.
11/07/2019
good honest people
i am a regular customer they handle m tires and alignments on my vehicles not high pressure or selling things that i dont need honest and fair

DAVID R.
11/07/2019
Tire Service
Great Service, honest people. They are my friend. Need I say more?
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks Dave.  Glad we could help.

CATHY M.
11/05/2019
The employees are so friendly.
The employees are the best. Always friendly and helpful. They take the time to explain what they did to the vehicle.

DENNY,JOAN W.
Carnegie, PA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/04/2019
Has really great service
Have always gotten an appointment quickly when needed....service is great .....every worker so friendly

JANET,DOUGLAS T.

CHRISTOPHER D.
Honda Crosstour
11/03/2019
Integrity
I drop my car off Friday afternoon for an inspection oil change and tire rotation told them I would probly pick it up After they closed my bill was on the front seat with no extra charges...... In this day and age honesty and integrity matter most.... Thank you so much!!!!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Chris.  Honesty and integrity matter most to us also.

ALICE,MARK M.
11/02/2019
Trust worthy
Customer for many years
Nice friendly staff
Car is kept up to date with inspections and needed services.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  We appreciate your business over the years.

LINDA,CHRIS M.
Canonsburg, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/30/2019
honest, friendly place of business
Calabro has excellent service. Very honest, upfront with all pricing. And I love the family atmosphere
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate your comments and your business over the years.

BF
BOB,MARCIA F.
Lincoln MKZ
Flat tire replaced
Very. Busy yet got fixed within an hour

Thank you.

MORGEN H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2019
Excellent service as always!
I have been a customer of Calabro’s for many, many years and they continue to provide outstanding customer service. Everyone is always very helpful and attentive.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  We appreciate your loyalty over the years.

FA
FRANK,ROSA A.
Castle Shann, PA
State Inspection
The work was done in a timely manner. Also, work that was requested, but, not required, was not performed, which saved me a bit on the invoice. I appreciated that. I'm always impressed with the staff at Calabro, who, greet every customer with professionalism and willingness to help. Good job, guys!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate the feedback.

BK
BONNIE, ED K.
Bethel Park, PA
Subaru Legacy
Convenience
Dropped car off for winter tire installation, left key and phone number, Brian called when car was done, left our CRV for same service, very easy and convenient, nice people to deal with.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Ed.  Nice to hear that all went well.

CN
CHARLES T N.
Mc Donald, PA
10/26/2019
Great Pit Stop
Everything needed to be done was completed quickly.
Completely satisfied.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/28/2019

DEAN/SHARON/CATHLEEN W.
Canonsburg, PA
10/25/2019
Super Service Provider
Our family has taken our cars to Calabro for years. We trust them to provide us with top notch service at a fair price; wouldn't go anywhere else.

MICHAEL B.
Mount Lebanon, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/25/2019
excellent service
Had 4 new tires mounted, balanced and installed. Good work done on time and at the the reasonable quoted price.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Michael.

JOE D.
10/19/2019
It’s expertise and engaging personnel
After 33 years of service, I have come to TRUST them with my cars the way I trust my doctor with my family
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Joe.  As always, over the years, it has been our pleasure.

MT
MARGIE and KEN T.
Mc Donald, PA
Chevrolet Celebrity
10/18/2019
Service and inspection
As always Calabro Tire and Service treats you as family. Arrived for appointment and was out within an hour and fifteen minutes. Had inspection oil change check fluids and rotate tires. As always tired are rotated with no charge if purchased there. If needing tires they are very knowledgeable of what is a great tire for your vehicle within your price range
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Margie and Ken.  Always good to see you.

JV
JOE,MEGAN V.
Carnegie, PA
10/12/2019
Never had a bad experience!
I’ve never had a bad experience at Calabro’s. Great service and a friendly staff. We have taken all of our cars here.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/12/2019