Dan H.
Canonsburg, PA
09/24/2019
Really bad service
Worst experience ever. Took a car in to get it inspected. Through the process they broke my radio and caused a power steering light to come on. When I took it back to get it fixed they refused to make either problem right. Did not fix the radio they broke and said they were not goin to. Did not fix the light issue. Actually told me to take it to the dealer, but it wasn’t their responsibility. I actually heard the manager laughing as I left. I would have given them a zero if I could have. What a rip off. Buyer beware with this place. Definitely get a second opinion before going here. Shame on them for doing such poor business. They offered to follow up but just continued with the run around and didn’t lift a finger or accept responsibility.

GF
GARY F.
Lawrence, PA
Lincoln MKX
11/15/2017
don`t like first come...would prefer a time
ordered wrong tires....put them on took them off, had to come back...day shoot
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/20/2017

Gary,
So sorry for the confusion.  As we go into our busy season, it becomes a challenge to satisfy every customer, every time, although we strive to do our very best.   With 20 or more cars dropped off at night for tire work the next day, in addition to the walk-in customers,  the challenge becomes greater.  We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

RP
ROSEMARIE P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nissan Rogue
11/26/2016
Problem with purchase of tires and tried to cheat me on placing wiper blades when I didn't need them
Bought tires dec 23 I had my son go in to have tires put on Nissan Rougue. Problem with one of the tires and also was told I didn't pay which I did with Am Express Then had to go to store to find out they had replace my windshield wipers when I bought new ones the day I bought the tires from Nissan Dealership and told the salesman I spent over 50.00 on them to find out they took my new blades and replaced with your brand and try to charge me . I was very angry and said put my blades back on. I followed the sales guys to the garage and I said where's my blades? He said they were in the back office, so why weren't they in the trash but put in the back office? Someone is very dishonest . If I hadn't been told to pay for the wipers I wouldn't have found this out... very dishonest on what happened cause the blades would have been in the trash and not the back office. Very unhappy customer. Rosemarie Porter
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/29/2016

Rosemarie,

Sorry for the confusion you experienced on your last visit.  Thanksgiving week is our busiest week of the year and sometimes our days get hectic.
Your tires were ordered on Nov 23 and at that time Jason recalled that wiper blades were mentioned.  As a result they were entered onto the work order along with your tires.  Unfortunatley we did not know that you purchased wiper blades somewhere else. It is not uncommon for the tech to put old blades in the service office since our wiper blade vendor delivers new blades and often takes old blades for credit.
The problem with the tire happened when my brother noticed a flaw in one of the new tires.  We were able to replace that tire on Saturday, Nov. 26 when your son came in for the installation.
As for the confusion in payment, my brother was not aware that you had prepaid with Jason prior to Saturday.  This is not a common practice for us.  We always hold payment until the work is completed.
I can assure you that there was nothing dishonset about the wiper blade replacement.  We have been in business for 75 years and are proud of our reputation as you can see from the many positive reviews we receive.
Again, I apologize for any confusion you experienced.
Janine Calabro