Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BOB,LOUISE B.
Mc Donald, PA
01/20/2020
Good service...great people
Service is outstanding ,well organized and the work gets done properly. Also great people to work with. Been very pleased over the years.
Bob B

12/04/2019
W. Gilfillan
Prompt "appointment" for purchasing 4 tires. Fast and courtious service .

CANDI, JOE S.
Volkswagen Golf
11/29/2019
Candy Stockhausen Beetle : Tire Light On
Joe Stockhausen: Tire Light On ; License plate light on ; Dash says 1600 Miles until next service? (Just there 11-25)

Joe

JASON B.
11/10/2019
Fast, Friendly and Reliable
this the third set of tires we have purchased here this year, one set each for our three vehicles
customer service has been great all three times

11/09/2019
Excellent Service!
We appreciate the excellent and quick service, the people are friendly and nice. Thank you!
What a pleasure!

PG
PAULETTE,GREG G.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Mazda CX-5
11/08/2019
Greest Service....Always
Thank you. I was switched from "Leave" to "Wait" , since i had a glitch in my pick up.

DALE and MARY ANNE B.
11/07/2019
good honest people
i am a regular customer they handle m tires and alignments on my vehicles not high pressure or selling things that i dont need honest and fair

CATHY M.
Bridgeville, PA
11/05/2019
The employees are so friendly.
The employees are the best. Always friendly and helpful. They take the time to explain what they did to the vehicle.

DEAN/SHARON/CATHLEEN W.
Canonsburg, PA
10/25/2019
Super Service Provider
Our family has taken our cars to Calabro for years. We trust them to provide us with top notch service at a fair price; wouldn't go anywhere else.

10/09/2019
New tires
Butch and the whole staff are friendly and inviting. Even tho the shop was extremely busy the day I went they got me in like they said they would and I was in and out with 4 new tires. I called numerous shops looking for my tires and Calabro was by far the best price in town. They are he only shop I trust with my vehicle

JIM D.
Mazda CX-5
09/28/2019
Exceptional service
I’ve been a customer of Calabro Tire for 23 years. I have owned 2 or 3 vehicles at a time. The service has always been exceptional. I prefer to deal with a family owned business. They know how to treat people including their employees some that have been their over 30 years. That’s a lot of quality experience and dedication on both sides. Brian & Butch were great .

Dan H.
Canonsburg, PA
Really bad service
Worst experience ever. Took a car in to get it inspected. Through the process they broke my radio and caused a power steering light to come on. When I took it back to get it fixed they refused to make either problem right. Did not fix the radio they broke and said they were not goin to. Did not fix the light issue. Actually told me to take it to the dealer, but it wasn’t their responsibility. I actually heard the manager laughing as I left. I would have given them a zero if I could have. What a rip off. Buyer beware with this place. Definitely get a second opinion before going here. Shame on them for doing such poor business. They offered to follow up but just continued with the run around and didn’t lift a finger or accept responsibility.

DA
Everyone there cares

GC
GREG,ALLISON C.
Fantastic Service As Usual
Four wheel alignment and tire rotation. As always they did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

BR
BOB R.
07/07/2019
Helped in a pinch
They worked to fit my car bring a very busy week, because my brakes did not work. Got it done early, and let's less expense than I was expecting. The service here is always excellent!