07/01/2019
Simple Tire Rotation - Now Tire Pressure warning alarm constantly on
After rotating tires, the tire pressure warning alarm came on. Visually tires look fine. Filled tires to specs, which was not done by calabro after rotation. Reset system, however, light has come back on without any visual issues with tires.

MATT,MELISSA R.
Bridgeville, PA
01/18/2019
Disappointing
I booked an appointment for two purposes, both of which I'll address here. First was for tires. The individual I booked with was going to get off the phone without giving me a quote, which I pointed out. He said that we could address after the car was in. I expressed concern about stock, as I didn't want to have to bring the car back. He assured me that wouldn't be a problem. Of course, stock was a problem, so I had to leave the car an extra day. Second reason for appointment was manufacturer-recommended 100K service, which I noted when booking and also on the form when doing the key drop. I also mentioned that if it wasn't included in the 100K, I hadn't had the belts changed and wanted that done. When I picked up the car after hours and looked at the bill, no comprehensive service had been done. Not even an oil change. Instead, I was charged $45 for a "Safety Check." Which begs the questions, (1) if Calabro was unable or unwilling to provide the service requested, why wasn't I told up front; and (2) why was I charged for a service that I didn't ask for? I've been bringing my cars here for years, so I don't know how to account for the slide in service levels.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

Melissa,  Very sorry to hear of your concerns.  After talking with Butch and Ricky, my servce manager, they indicated that they both had conversations with Matt and he seemed satisfied with everything.  Matt preferred Michelin tires which were not the option we had in stock so he was willing to wait one day.  For more details on the safety check, which covers many of the issues on maintenance checks, I encourage you to call and talk to Butch since he has more details on the vehicle.  We do not want you to be disappointed and will do what we can to resolve your concerns. We always encourage customers to make a phone call for more specific information.

JZ
JACK Z.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/13/2018
bill is very vague. what exactly was done for the price? $95 for a front lube ?
Brakes still squeal and im amazed at $95 for a lube job.None too impressed !
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/15/2018

Jack,  The labor charge actually applies to the replacement of the tensioner that you provided, listed on the line below the labor charge.   The fittings were greased at no charge.
The noise may be coming from the rotors which I was told were not replaced because they looked new.  We installed ceramic brake pads as you requested which tend to reduce noise.

Please call and speak to Ricky, our service manager, if you have any additional questions.

BK
BRIDGET/MARK K.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/15/2017
Convenient
The plasti dip on my wheels were all scratched off. And they put my wheel weights on the outside of my wheel instead of the stick on interior type. It’s a $80,000 vehicle?!.......
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/18/2017

Bridget,
We would certainly like to address this.  Feel free to bring it in to have the wheels rebalanced.  Mornings are best this time of year.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

CL
CAROLYN L.
08/30/2017
safety check
I am a relatively new customer. I had drien mycar over a foo high concrete barrier, so I asked if (1) the car could be checked for safety; (2) if the tire pressure could be checked, I was afraid I might have damaged the tires; (3) if the height of the driver's seat could be raised; I tried to do it, but was not strong enough. The man at the service desk was polite ad pleasant. He came back after a bit ad told me that the car was OK and that the driver's seat had been raised. I asked him if the tires had bee checked and he looked blank and then said the car is ok. I asked again, were the tires checked? ad he said, the car is OK. I am not really sure the tire pressure has been checked. I am glad you asked, because I like Calabro's, but it has happened before that minor requests are not well documented.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/18/2017

Carolyn,
Sorry for the delayed response to your comments.  It is common practice to check all air pressure when a car comes into the shop, even though it was not documented. Had there been any noticable damage to the tires, it would have been noted.  I apologize for any confusion.   I also noticed that the above issues were addressed at no charge to you.  Hope all is well with your vehicle and we certainly hope to see you again in the future.