Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DAN,DONNA C.
Bridgeville, PA
12/13/2019
Great Repair Shop
We switched to Calabro several years ago after we couldn't get into our previous garage. Fast, on time, super friendly and very fair priced. Our previous garage had put a water pump on my van, and it went bad in two years. Calabro's replaced it the 2nd time and the bill was half a much. A real eye opener. Super nice folks who never over charge or try to create extra business with so called 'manufacturer recommended work' as my previous garage did. Prices are very reasonable, but to me the best thing is my car has always been done the day I take it in. Great company.

JOHN R.
12/11/2019
Complete, to the point, efficient
Easy to make an appointment, they were to the point, friendly, efficient and timely. I will continue to use them for all my auto repair needs.

BJ
BILL J.
Oakdale, PA
12/09/2019
Annual PA Inspection
Jason was able to fit me into Calabro's busy Saturday morning schedule and appreciate the quick turnaround.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

Glad we could help and thanks for the feedback.

SA
SCOTT A.
12/06/2019
Great service at a great price
I always get great service here and I’m consistently shocked at how low the cost is. Every time I get a bill, it’s for about half what I was expecting. Once they fixed something ( admittedly super minor) for free, which they didn’t have to do. They are polite and have real grasp on good customer service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  Always good to hear.

CV
COLEEN V.
12/06/2019
Great service, friendly people.
My tires were ordered and received in 2 days.
I was able to have them put on 2 days later.
Quick, friendly service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you.  Good to hear that the installation went smoothly.

Nissan Rogue Sport
12/05/2019
clean, nice employees
The employees explain the status of your car repair and are honest with you.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.

12/04/2019
W. Gilfillan
Prompt "appointment" for purchasing 4 tires. Fast and courtious service .

DAVID,DORI M.
Lincoln MKZ
12/04/2019
Quick service
Got there as soon as they opened and had oil change, tire rotation, and brakes checked in/ out 1 hour
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/04/2019

Thanks for sharing your remarks.

DAN P.
Mc Donald, PA
12/03/2019
SMOOTH AS SILK.
Scheduled appointment. Brought car. Car inspected, oil changed and out the door in an hour!!!!! PERFECT
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you.  Glad it all went well.

Castle Shann, PA
12/03/2019
Tire purchase
Appointments are not taken for tire purchases, however, after selecting the tires a few days early, they were installed within an hour. I've always had excellent service at Calabro, thank you!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you. During this busy season I'm glad we could take care of you quickly.

CANDI, JOE S.
Volkswagen Golf
11/29/2019
Candy Stockhausen Beetle : Tire Light On
Joe Stockhausen: Tire Light On ; License plate light on ; Dash says 1600 Miles until next service? (Just there 11-25)

Joe

DELLA M.
11/23/2019
My Calabro experience
Friendly and efficient service at a fair price.
Jason is especially professional and very helpful with a great personality.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Della.  I will pass this on to Jason

CANDI, JOE S.
Volkswagen Beetle
People ,convenience , access , competitive
work done as ordered and timely

Venetia, PA
Volkswagen GTI
11/22/2019
Always use Calabro for our cars
pleasant front desk experience, love that you are local and personally know many customers, prompt for scheduled services. employees are friendly and personable

Thank you.

MELISSA,PAUL W.
Honda HR-V
So friendly
Everyone one is friendly and helpful! There is always a wait but that is also how you know they are good and people trust them.

Thank you.

11/20/2019
Amazing place with a great group of people working there.
Calabro tire has the greatest people working there. They are genuine when it comes to making sure the job is done right the first time. When I'm there I don't feel like I'm just a paycheck to this team. Thank you all for being awesome. I will always be back.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you.  We are a family business and try to pass along the family feeling.  We appreciate your comments.

MICHELE,JOE C.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
11/20/2019
Quick, friendly
I needed a new tire immediately, (hit a curb) and stopped in . Perry looked at it, ordered a new tire, called me same afternoon and installed the new tire the next morning . I was done by 8:30 am. Service was top notch. Plan to be a customer for a long time here.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for sharing your kind comments.

KATHLEEN,JOEL S.
11/19/2019
No nonsense service!
We moved to the south hills area in ‘09 and were lucky enough to be referred to Calabro for our vehicles.
Since then we’ve moved to the North Hills and still take the time to drive down for ALL of our car issues.
Honest, quality work.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you so very much for your loyalty and the kind remarks.

RONALD H.
Lincoln MKZ
11/18/2019
Calabro Service
I've been going to Calabro for many years; for inspections, tire purchases and snow tire changeovers. They are always friendly, courteous, helpful and able to fit you in. No problems with their work.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Ronald for sharing your comments.

FL
FRANK,TRACY L.
Bellevue, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
11/15/2019
It took me a long time!
Approximately 8 years ago, I had the good fortune of scheduling service at Calabro Tire via the recommendation of a friend. For these past 8 years, I have experienced unparalleled service, a most friendly staff, honesty and very fair pricing. Everyone at Calabro's has gone out of their way to afford me true customer service...a rarity in today's world. They care, they know what they are doing and they do it exceptionally well. It took me a very long time to discover this extraordinary team of professionals and I will NEVER go anywhere else for my automotive needs!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you, thank you.....