CANDI, JOE S.
Volkswagen Golf
11/29/2019
Candy Stockhausen Beetle : Tire Light On
Joe Stockhausen: Tire Light On ; License plate light on ; Dash says 1600 Miles until next service? (Just there 11-25)

Joe

Eighty Four, PA
Mercedes-Benz E550
06/29/2019
From my appointment time to the swiftness of service all was done without a long wait.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate the comments.

11/30/2018
very nice people to work with and good work
I find that the prices are high. I come back for the trust and good work.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks.

CANDI, JOE S.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/30/2018
Expertise - Convenience - Ownership
I Like Local Private Businesses where everyone knows your name , and automobile , no matter the Model.
Cheers .
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you.  We have called "Cheers" often and have seen many lost friend reunions as well.

RICHARD H.
11/20/2018
Customer Service Rating
Everyone makes mistakes which was proven when Calabro put the new tire on the wrong wheel of my Elantra, leaving the flat tire in place. It caused some inconvenience given I didn't notice it until Saturday afternoon and you were closed until Monday. My husband and I went to the shop at 8:00 am Monday and were greeted with an apology and a surprised look. As we found out later, this apparently had not happened in over 40 years....if ever. The good news is that you corrected the problem immediately. We each now have a story to tell, and mine will included coming back to Calabro in the future.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/23/2018

Our apologies again.  We appreciate your understanding during this busy season.

WG
WAYNE G.
Acura TL
09/18/2018
Tire Service
Friendly and efficient service at a good value.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks Wayne.  We appreciate the feedback.

04/25/2018
Good service and nice people
Fair prices, and good service.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks.

JUDY, SHAWN K.
04/21/2018
Giod
Very nice staff and good work
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 04/23/2018

Judy and Shawn.   Thank you for the feedback.

JOE,DONNA C.
Acura RDX
01/23/2018
Over all service is top notch. I always have the confidence in the work done on my vehicles.
Service to my vehicle was done to my satisfaction in a timely manner.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/23/2018

Thanks Joe.  Appreciate your loyalty over the years and your kind remarks.

DAN P.
Mc Donald, PA
Nissan Quest
01/04/2018
Pleasant easy to get appt.
The only thing I have noticed so far. And I have 3 cars. Two of which are old. Is it possible to have one person to work with? Someone who will work on each car each time? I would like to be able talk about car history.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/04/2018

Dan,  thanks for the feedback.  We have 4 mehanics and you can certainly request to be scheduled with a certain mechanic. Steve and Mike have been here the longest, if you would like to request one of them. Tony and Dave are the other mechanics.  We would be glad to accomodate you.

BK
BONNIE, ED K.
Bethel Park, PA
11/17/2017
Being turned away.
You should require appointments for all services.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 11/17/2017

Ed,  I truely wish we could.  We get so many walk-ins and drop-offs with tires it is impossible to schedule.  For example, last night we had 19 cars left here overnight for tires, in addition to those who walked in.  Of course this is our busy season.  We do our best to accomodate everyone.

NT

Thank you Nigel.

TAMMY B.
Brentwood, PA
09/23/2017
Very willing to help me with my problem. Went over and above their job to get me back to my job when they needed to keep my car.
I am a new resident of Pittsburgh. Calabro's was recommended to me from another garage so I tried them out. They fixed my "noise" in the back of my car that I thought was brakes. Had it fixed in record time. When another problem arose they did their best to take care of that issue as well. They were very helpful with recommending trustworthy garages closer to my apartment also so I wouldn't have to drive so far for car repairs.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Tammy,
Thank you for the feedback.  So glad everything worked out.

JANICE B.
Mc Murray, PA
Lexus CT 200h
09/16/2017
Good price !
Need to be more friendly when having service done.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Janice,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm sorry the service was not up to par.  Most of our feedback is positive in that regard.  We will certainly try harder next time.

JOHN K.
Bridgeville, PA
06/26/2017
tire rotation
because hubcaps were not placed properly after tire rotation, I lost a hubcap. this is the second
this happened after a tire rotation
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 06/28/2017

John,  We were not aware and sorry to hear about this. Hubcap issues are not uncommon on a 14 year vehicle.  If they were aftermarket hubcaps, or had the clips to secure they often become loose over time and even break off.  Please make us aware of this concern on your next visit.