JOE D.
10/19/2019
It’s expertise and engaging personnel
After 33 years of service, I have come to TRUST them with my cars the way I trust my doctor with my family
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Joe.  As always, over the years, it has been our pleasure.

MT
MARGIE and KEN T.
Mc Donald, PA
Chevrolet Celebrity
10/18/2019
Service and inspection
As always Calabro Tire and Service treats you as family. Arrived for appointment and was out within an hour and fifteen minutes. Had inspection oil change check fluids and rotate tires. As always tired are rotated with no charge if purchased there. If needing tires they are very knowledgeable of what is a great tire for your vehicle within your price range
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Margie and Ken.  Always good to see you.

JV
JOE,MEGAN V.
Carnegie, PA
10/12/2019
Never had a bad experience!
I’ve never had a bad experience at Calabro’s. Great service and a friendly staff. We have taken all of our cars here.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you very much.

DOMINIC P.
Clairton, PA
Jeep Cherokee
10/11/2019
tire and inspection service
The service on my vehicle was done in a timely manner and completed as stated when I made an appointment. Calabro does a great job and is very fair in pricing their services, I would recommend.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  We appreciate the kind remarks.

10/09/2019
New tires
Butch and the whole staff are friendly and inviting. Even tho the shop was extremely busy the day I went they got me in like they said they would and I was in and out with 4 new tires. I called numerous shops looking for my tires and Calabro was by far the best price in town. They are he only shop I trust with my vehicle

JUDY,JAY S.
Toyota Avalon
Consistent and reliable
Routine maintenance. Dropped in without an appointment, waited for the car, was out in less than an hour. Nothing remarkable, but done well and quickly, as I have come to expect.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019

We thank you and appreciate the feedback.

RZ
ROBYN Z.
Kia Forte
10/08/2019
Family owned and operated, great front desk procedures, excellent mechanics, honesty in evaluating the work you need done to your vehicle(s)
Our family has been with Calabro since they opened. The family has a positive work ethic and prides itself with excellent service to their customers. High quality products are always used. There is never any pressure to "buy now" unless it is an emergency situation. They respect that people have budgets to follow. They prioritize the work to be done and leave the customer to make the decision of what gets done when.

Robyn,
Thankyou for all the kind remarks.  We appreciate your business over the years.

DAYNE W.
Buick Park Avenue
Honest
I truly enjoy the friendly staff at Calabro. They always strive to do their best to meet my needs and address my concerns. I’m new to the area and needed to find a fair mechanic I could trust (Big Gs tried to rake me over the coals on a routine inspection). At Calabros they were able to explain any issue and the best wsy to resolve it. Even if it didn’t involve them fixing it. I will never go anywhere else as long as I live here in Bridgeville. There Outstanding service has earned a customer for life.

Dayne,
Thank you for the kind comments.  Customer service has always been important to our family business so we appreciate you sharing your experience.

ROZ G.
Uppr Saint Clair, PA
Nissan Rogue
The Best
Always quick, efficient, and friendly service. I go nowhere else for tires.

Thank you Roz.

BOB,TRICIA M.
10/02/2019
Headlights
Thanks for getting our daughter's headlights replaced. We're starting a second generation with you!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/03/2019

Tricia, educating the second and sometimes third generation customer has been a fun experience.
Welcome.

KR
KATE and JOEL R.
Acura MDX
10/02/2019
Good service. Honest and fair
Very honest. Does what is best for customer
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you.  Your comments are very appreciated.

JIM D.
Mazda CX-5
09/28/2019
Exceptional service
I’ve been a customer of Calabro Tire for 23 years. I have owned 2 or 3 vehicles at a time. The service has always been exceptional. I prefer to deal with a family owned business. They know how to treat people including their employees some that have been their over 30 years. That’s a lot of quality experience and dedication on both sides. Brian & Butch were great .

DREW and SHELLY S.
09/26/2019
Amazing service
I am never disappointed with the service! You are treated like a good friend!
I would not trust my car to anyone else!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments.  Very appreciated.

BG
BOB G.
Always great service.
Consistantly good service and fair pricing year after year.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Bob.

Dan H.
Canonsburg, PA
Really bad service
Worst experience ever. Took a car in to get it inspected. Through the process they broke my radio and caused a power steering light to come on. When I took it back to get it fixed they refused to make either problem right. Did not fix the radio they broke and said they were not goin to. Did not fix the light issue. Actually told me to take it to the dealer, but it wasn’t their responsibility. I actually heard the manager laughing as I left. I would have given them a zero if I could have. What a rip off. Buyer beware with this place. Definitely get a second opinion before going here. Shame on them for doing such poor business. They offered to follow up but just continued with the run around and didn’t lift a finger or accept responsibility.

DA
DEBBIE A.
Nissan Rogue
Great experience
Everyone there cares

GC
GREG,ALLISON C.
Fantastic Service As Usual
Four wheel alignment and tire rotation. As always they did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

GB
GABRIELLE B.
09/24/2019
Quality Work, Thorough Job, Completely Impressed!
I brought my car to Calabro with a large service order including several scheduled maintenance issues plus a repair. I expected the work to take a few days, but to my surprise, they had it done in eight hours. The mechanics and management were very friendly and thorough and helped me to understand everything at every step of the way. Best yet, my car runs beautifully now and feels like it is brand new. I'm really impressed with Calabro--I've been recommending them to family and friends and I will definitely be back!
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind remarks, and thank you for the recommendations.

LO
LEONARD O.
Bethel Park, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2019
Consderate
Perry was very attentive in our conversation. Dispite all that was going on around us. That is rare these days a lot of businesses don't instill that any longer.
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review.  I hope your recommendation was meant to be a yes.

JOE D.
09/17/2019
I’ve actually come to EXPECT nothing short of 5 star excellent service and I am never disappointed ...JOE D C
Janine C. from Calabro Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/24/2019

As always, thank you.  Always good to see you.