PM
PAUL M.
Sagamore Beach, MA
07/13/2019
The People
I think the common denominator of why Cape Auto is so good is simple; the people. They all work so well together, with teamwork being the key. Everyone knows their place and the respect they all have for each other is obvious. I don’t want to exclude anyone here, as I truly believe that if one piece of that well-oiled machine was missing it wouldn’t run as smoothly as it does. Highly recommend, 10 stars out of 5! 😉👍🏼 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

07/12/2019
They were able to diagnose my vehicle properly after two other shops could not. They took me immediately and were much cheaper than expected.

GF
GARY F.
INFINITI FX35
07/12/2019
Staff and Service are both excellent
I am never disappointed with the level of service and professionalism of your staff. Great job!!

PB
PAUL B.
Buick Encore
MA Inspection
Cape Auto staff always professional, courteous and friendly. Service is exceptional.

KEITH B.
Pembroke, MA
Ford Transit Wagon
07/11/2019
Let me retrieve some stuff from my truck mid oil change with no complaints.

ROBERT M.
GMC Yukon
07/11/2019
Friendly informative and professional service
I needed emergency service. My SUV brakes were leaking. Mark was busy but stopped and listened to my problem. His courteous and professional approach put me at ease and my vehicle was attended to very quickly.

GH
GAIL H.
Carver, MA
Saturn Aura
good , quality service
easy to get an appt. work done in a timely manor

SA
STEPHEN A.
Inspection sticker
Stopped for an inspection sticker, I was in and out within 30 minutes! Very pleasant and great customer service! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

JAMES P.
07/10/2019
Friendly staff, quick service.
Cape Auto has been my choice for auto service for several years now. I have never had to wait long for an appointment, and on a couple of occasions I have been serviced on a drive-in basis. Even though they are always busy, they seem to have enough technicians to handle the work efficiently. Also, I have a Prius, and they can handle that technology. The quality of the work is excellent and the prices are fair. Jim

Acura RDX
07/10/2019
Inspection
Excellent, professional and fast.

FG
FREDERICK G.
Buick Century
Always reliable
I was called several times throughout the process of my daughter’s car being fixed informing me of what was to be done, where in the process they were and how much it would cost so there were no surprises.

M
M.
South Dennis, MA
07/09/2019
People and quality of service!
The staff is wonderful, customers are not just a number. Quality of service is always the best.

JENNIFER D.
Hanson, MA
Acura TL
Awesome service
These guys are awesome .. they are super friendly and knowledgeable. I will continue to come back here for all my car needs !!!!

Honda Fit
07/08/2019
Cape Auto Body is dependable and can be counted on to do excellent work.

Hingham, MA
Lexus RX 450h
07/05/2019
Took care of my emergency
I came in without an appointment but they could not have been more pleasant and helpful. They took care of my emergency right away and had me back on the road in an hour. I would recommend them to anyone.

JJ
JAMES J.
07/04/2019
Best car repair business in all of Plymouth county
Cape Auto is the most “trustworthy” auto store in all of this area. I have many friends who use Cape Auto as I do and we are all in agreement that we feel more than comfortable in leaving our vehicle, for whatever reason, in the hands of your trusted mechanics and all of the service reps that
handle our issues.
Management should be giving themselves a pat on the back for all they have done to establish their Stella reputation.

MIKE M.
Nissan Xterra
07/04/2019
Customer oriented!
Mark, Herb and the rest of the Staff are prompt, courteous and attentive!

MICHAEL M.
Braintree, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS
Cape Auto really sets the bar. You can trust them and their work. Great people who take great care of you and your car. What more can you ask for?

BJ
BEN J.
Always reliable and honest
Many car died and had to be towed. I had it towed to Cape Auto and, like all other times I've brought my vehicles there, they were quick to diagnose the problem, call me, and fix it. They are consummate professionals. I always feel as if the car is in good hands here.

EM
EDWARD M.
New used car inspection
I was having an pre inspection done on two cars I was thinking of buying first on had rust on frame an oil leak and electrical problem so I passed on this one but second car passed with great inspection so I bought that car but there inspection saved me lots of headaches would recommend this shop to everyone