Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SARAH B.
12/14/2019
Professionalism!
Knowledgeable, polite staff who show a respect for the customer. They know the car repair business!

EL

MU
MIKE U.
Lexus ES 330
The best equipment
Met the owner. He runs great shop.

ROBERT M.
Toyota Prius v
12/13/2019
Best service provided! Very satisfied. We’ll run company! So glad we found you!
Best service! Very competent staff and so well run.

AL
ANDREA L.
Kingston, MA
12/12/2019
Hospitality and great service!
I love Cape Auto! Awesome staff who really care. Car always comes out great. They give lasting service while going above and beyond to help make sure everything is done nicely. Mark is great!

Volvo V70
Great Service - Friendly and Sure
Have been a customer for years, along with family members, and have found that work is done well and in a timely fashion. Have never had a problem with any work or charges, etc. I believe that Cape Auto is capable, reliable, and honest - what more could one ask of a service provider?

Carver, MA

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Great service and price

JOHN S.
12/11/2019
Always prompt and courteous service.

JIM T.
12/11/2019
Mark always takes very good care of us.
We have used Cape Auto for many years. They do all of are work on all of our cars and trucks. I always trust the comments that they tell us. Even at times telling me to sell the vehicle instead of fixing it. I hope to continue to use keep auto for the next 20 years.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Frist time for my truck
This was the first time with this truck. Wanted to check out the repair shop moving from dealer to local shop. Need a full time mechanic for all my small repairs.

SG
SCOTT G.
Forestdale, MA
12/11/2019
My first time! Semi-emergency... Work in Plymouth live on Cape. Took me right in, fixed me up and delivered my vehicle back at work. AWESOME. Definitely will call them again. Very professional and accommodating. Thank you all. Scott

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2019
I LOVE my Cape Auto Team!
I’ve been going here for about (if not over) 2 years now, I won’t go anywhere else!

LEE S.
12/10/2019
Lee
Prompt, efficient, competent courteous service.

DEREK B.
Wareham, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/10/2019
Customer service
Once again Cape auto provides excellent customer service and quality workmanship! I always have a great experience at Cape Auto.

Still driving their Reputation
I’ve been coming to Cape Auto for my auto Oil changes tuneups etc. for years - i’m very satisfied driving their reputation

Extremely trustworthy!
Always nice, always prompt, always professional!

JAMES H.
Inspection sticker
I always enjoy fast, friendly service at Cape Auto

KC
KARLA C.
12/07/2019
Friendly and fast! Awesome service!!

MARY M.
GMC Acadia
12/06/2019
Inspection sticker
Excellent service. Friendly staff.