KRISTEN M.

GH
GAIL H.
Saturn Aura
02/23/2019
Personal service, the time to listen, service in a timely manner.
Good service, friendly staff,good work.

MIKE C.
Wonderful customer service
Outstanding, helpful, easy, no long wait.....painless.

AL
ANDREA L.
Honda Accord Sedan
As usual great service!

KG
KRISTIN G.
Middleboro, MA
Fast and professional
I have been here a few times. They are fast, professional and clean!

LUKE M.
02/22/2019
Great people and great service
Just got a sticker today but a pleasant experiance overall

MAUREEN/RAYMOND B.
Jeep Liberty
02/21/2019
Really like this place
Have never felt more welcome or comfortable at an auto service place in my life...and I'm now 70+. The people, especially my favorite, ,Mark, are always so friendly and welcoming.. Thank you for being here.

MIKE H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2019
Friendly and 100% Trustworthy
Had my problem fixed less then an hour after dropping it off..

LK
LORI K.
Hyundai Veracruz
02/20/2019
Inspection sticker
Friendly people friendly atmospere
I was there at 3pm on a Tuesday Got right in and my inspection was done in a timely manner

CP
COLLEEN A P.
Buick Century
02/19/2019
Best of the best!
As always, I am very happy with my experience at Cape Auto. I have been using them for well over 20 years and have never had a negative experience. I trust them and that goes a long way. I also appreciate their very effective computer system and record-keeping practices. Very reliable. Thanks!

WS
WILLIAM S.
02/18/2019
Cheers
Always a positive visit. No one likes spending money on repairs or inspections, but Cape Auto makes it easier with fair pricing and timely service. It’s a bit like “Cheers”, where everyone knows your name.

RF
RICHARD F.
South Carver, MA
Hyundai Tucson
the people
the people: knowledgeable, agreeable, with great sense of humor

Fairhaven, MA
Quick service
Fast and reliable

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Mashpee, MA
New Tires
Am entirely satisfied with the service at CapeAuto. The business is filled with friendly helpful staff and whether I’n there for an annual sticker, oil change or as yesterday a full set of new tires. The staff worked with me to help me find the best tires for my car within my budget and as usual was very professional I their work. I would not hesitate to recommend CapeAuto to family and or friends!

KC
KARL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/15/2019
Great work, on time, reasonably priced
So happy to have my ride back! I knew I needed new tires. Hard to believe that the Mercedes dealership didn't recommend tires when I was there a few months ago.
Karl Crowell

KC
KEVIN C.
02/14/2019
Brakes & Oil Change
Customer service is beyond gracious! Expertise and professionalism is excellent. Turn around time on vehicle is exceptional! Mark & the crew are accommodating & efficient.

DEAN W.
02/14/2019
Great customer experience
I’ve gone to cape auto 2x for body work and 2x for repairs and every time I’ve been impressed with the quality of service and work that gets done. They’re courteous, informed, have great follow up, and very reasonable prices for the work they do. This last time the tech did a ball joint and after completing the job noticed that the part had been damaged on arrival, not evident until after install. Where mechs are usually crushed for time (I know many are alotted a certain amount of time to complete and they only earn if they complete within time and don’t pro-rate themselves), the tech realized it wasnt any good and took the time to realize it and reorder a new part and do the job right. I think almost any other place would have called it “done” and the customer none the wiser, but instead the service manager explained what happened, why they needed to car longer to do the job right, and to boot gave me a loaner to cover getting to work. That is above and beyond in my opine. No chasing anyone, no mystery charges or upselling just good work, good consultation, good service all hard to find.

MK
Mike K.
Manomet, MA
Saturn SL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place always fixes his vehicle.

FB
FREDA B.
Bridgewater, MA
02/13/2019
Good service for a reasonable price
Recommended by station issuing reject sticker. I had done business with this company before so felt comfortable going to them for my problem. Service Wes’s quick and I was advised of prices as work progressed. Mentioned upcoming need service but did not push me beyond my budget. Very helpful and professional