Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MANUELA B.
Satisfied
Efficient service & personable employees made the experience pleasant.

LR
LINDA R.
Kingston, MA
Lube oil filter
I have been going to cape auto for the past year plus for my Honda pilots lube oil filter changes. The staff is very polite, efficient and professional. Great place 👍🏻

JACQUELINE M.
Inspection sticker
I had my Auto inspection performed this morning.
The team at Cape Auto Repair are fast , efficient and very professional.

JOE L.
Volvo S60
The Usual Good Work
Brought my old 2004 S60 in for an alignment after I did some front end work. Also had them fix some side lamps on he car.

I am pleased with the result.

CT
CHARLES T.
Honda Civic Cpe
Cape auto
Since day one I have found the service, the courtesy and value at Cape Auto to be of the highest quality. They are reliable, smart and accurate. They back up what they say and do and are very professional.

SK
STEVEN K.
Always great service!
Cape Auto is the only automotive service that I trust. They are always reliable, provide good advice and excellent service, and they are wonderful people as well. We are so lucky to have them in town!

JOHN P.
State inspection
I need an inspection sticker. With 2 inspection bays I was in and out in 30 minutes. The service advisors are always pleasant.

ND
NATE D.
Fast, Fair, Friendly
What more can you ask for? That was a great customer service experience. Thank you.

CL
CHERYL L.
Quick and efficient
Got in and out quickly for inspection sticker. Friendly and efficient.

BRONIUS B.
10/25/2019
Inspection
Very quick service, I was out of there I an hour, Thanks!

KEELAS S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/24/2019
Friendly efficient service with a smile
Professional & accommodating staff. Cape Auto is the best service center on the South Shore. I have been taking my car for 15 years and service keeps getting better each time. They do strive to keep their customers happy and do an exceptional job.

DEBORAH C.
10/23/2019
State Inspection
The guys at Cape Auto were great about having me walk in to get my car inspected. They were friendly, and efficient .

WW
WENDY W.
Sagamore Beach, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Windshield replacement
Got an appointment right away. Staff was courteous and helpful. Work was done on time.

STANLEY H.
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, dependable
We're new to Plymouth. When we asked for recommendations for car service, a few neighbors suggested Cape Auto.
We have brought both of our vehicles for routine service and have been pleasantly surprised.
We like the 10% discount on labor for AAA members.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/22/2019
Very clean and very professional staff
Repair service was very prompt. My wait time was very minimal.

Mary S.
Scion xB
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the employees go out of their way for her.

CN
Crystal N.
Cadillac SRX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Crystal said she has been going there for 7 years. They get it done on time and at a reasonable price.

AY
ADAM Y.
Buick LaCrosse
10/19/2019
The Customer Service is Excellent
I trust Cape Auto to take great care of all of my cars.

PM
PAUL M.
Sagamore Beach, MA
10/18/2019
ALWAYS THE BEST!
These guys remain consistent, which is huge in my book; always letting you know the status without applying pressure. 5 stars all day long!

WK
WENDY NICOLE K.
Honda HR-V
10/18/2019
Friendly, excellent service
I have been going to Cape Auto for over 10 years, and have never been disappointed.