JILLIAN M.
01/01/2019
Inspection
Mark, Herb and all of the employees at Cape Auto made my experience great! Even though I had a failed inspection they did everything they could and lent me a car to drive in the mean time. I would highly recommend their services!

Lincoln, MA
12/31/2018
I went in last minute for an Inspection sticker and was treated respectfully, and they got it done quicker than they said!

JOHN C.
Honda HR-V
Service All Makes and Models
Honest pricing and great service

BW
BRAD W.
12/30/2018
Friendly and Professional atmosphere while waiting.
As always everyone is professional and Friendly while waiting for work to be done. My only gripe is the computer was not reset after fluids were changed. Another customer had the same issue before I received my vehicle back.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
12/30/2018
Prompt, polite, always accomodating. Love that I can get a car loan for the day.
I feel very fortunate to have a service garage I trust. I own an old car, 2007 and want to know it is safe, but not be lead to make expensive repairs that are not necessary.

MARIA D.
Mazda CX-5
12/30/2018
I went in to Cape Auto for the first time. The service there is great. Literally service with a smile. The guys at the desk were cracking me up. Inspection was done quickly and I was able to get right back to my errands in no time. I will definitely go back.

IB
IAN B.
Hyundai Veloster
Never a bad experience!
I’ve been a customer for over seven years and have always been pleased with the work done on the car and even more so the folks that answer the phone. Keep up the great job!

VP
VINCENT P.
personal touch and able to fit me in with slashing oil issue
personal touch and able to fit me in with slashing oil issue

FL
FRANCES L.
Excellent service!!!!
I was i for my regular inspection sticker. It was the 27th I
Of December and expected to have a little wait time but was in and out in less than 25 minutes!! The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable and their newly refurbished waiting area is bright and cheery and comfortable!! I’ve had nothing but good experiences here and highly recommend them!!! Thanks

GH
GARY H.
Lexus ES 350
12/28/2018
Inspection station.
My new go to for auto inspection. Best place I’ve found. Have not needed body work lately but if I do in the future, they seem very professional.

Terry M.
Carver, MA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Terry said she has been doing business with this place for a few years, and the service is really good.

Volvo XC70
12/27/2018
The best service around
I have used Cape Auto for service and for car repair after an accident. They are efficient and very courteous. I have been able to stop by and have lights replaced without an appointment and do not have to wait a long time. I would recommend this business without reservation

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/27/2018
Great service and quick

DF
DAIRE F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/21/2018
Fast & professional
I always have a good experience at Cape Auto. The service is fast and friendly.

MAUREEN/RAYMOND B.
Jeep Liberty
12/21/2018
Couldn't Be Better
Service, as always, was excellent. It's also always fun to exchange comments re "brother" Gabriel with Mark.

MICHAEL M.
Land Rover LR4
Inspection
Friendly people. Job done in time. I will go back for service

HP
HEIDI P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Friendly and professional
It was an emergency for me and they gave me a loaner to get me through! Fixed my vehicle on good time and very professional team! Recommend them highly.

GB
GERALD B.
Buick Enclave
12/20/2018
Timely service and care in getting the work done correctly.
Work was done quickly and completely.

THOMAS S.
Mazda CX-5
Quick Service
Brought my 2018 Mazda CX-5 in for it’s very first service visit this morning. Made my appointment on line...quick and easy and received a confirmation promptly. The staff at Cape Auto was very efficient and courteous. I left my car and was called within two hours that the service was completed. I have used Cape Auto for inspections of my other cars, but this was the first time I have scheduled service at Cape Auto and I was very pleased. I will use them again.

ET
ED T.
Carver, MA
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/19/2018
Wonderful service, great service, wouldnt have anyone else work on my car
Awesome place to have work done. Very professional, they take pride in their work. Very reliable.