Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
11/22/2020
recent auto work
i need my vehicle for work and every time i bring it in for service, it is ready when they say and usually in a very short time. Even in this time of chaos they keep their word. Thanks and great doing business with you!

JANET M.
Ford Flex
11/20/2020
Convenient and reliable
I have been using Cape Auto for two years now and have never had a single instance where I have been dissatisfied with there services. Courteous, quick, and comprehensive in every way; I am totally happy with them.

LJ
LAUREN J.
Carver, MA
Kia Sorento
11/20/2020
Convenient and thorough
I was able to make an appointment online and service was safe, contactless, but thorough. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Hyundai SONATA
Fast & fabulous customer service
Really excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable & friendly staff. Reasonable prices.

JOHN P.
Ford Edge
11/19/2020
Can count on professional service
I had front end work done. It was done right and for less than the original quote! Very pleased with their work.

JUNE G.
11/19/2020
Wonderful service, such a pleasure to have them take care of our problems.
The problem is fixed and the price is right. Thank you so much Mark, I appreciate having you take care of my vehicle.

AO
AUTUMN O.
11/19/2020
My appointment was at 4, but I arrived at 3:30 and stayed in my car. They approached me in my vehicle shortly after arriving and said they were ahead of schedule and took me in early. This was my first visit, but won’t be my last. The people working there are friendly and it feels like a place I can trust with my car.

KW
KAREN W.
Duxbury, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Great quality
I've always been happy with Cape Auto... Recent visit to do MA Inspection and Alignment.

Toyota Venza
First time customer
Everything went smoothly with our repair. We were very impressed by the crewmembers that we met and their kindness and interest in their customers. We will return

ROY G.
Carver, MA
Nissan Frontier
Professional auto repair
We have been using Cape Auto Body since we moved to PLYMOUTH 50 years ago. Our neighbor used them & now my granddaughter also brought her car in for repairs. Very professional & explain what’s going on with the car.

MARY P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
oil change in Covid
Once again I am pleased with the service at Cape Auto Repair. Sat in the Covid waiting room-- was taken right away for oil change for my car-- everyone helpful and friendly. The service was done quickly.
I hadn't taken the car in for my normal oil change due to Covid--glad I went - felt safe in the waiting room.

JO
JAMES O.
East Bridgewater, MA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Customer
I called cape auto for the first time and I’m happy that I did . The customer service is great . The issue that I had w my truck was fixed within a few hours . I recommend cape auto for ur next vehicle service .

Pembroke, MA
Responsive
Herb was great. He kept me informed and updated during the repair. Price was reasonable too.

RICK M.
65000 mile check up
Quick and easy - car runs smoother than when I brought in - still driving their reputation 👍🏽

KAREN B.
Kingston, MA
11/17/2020
Quick service, fixed the problem without trying to sell unnecessary services, very satisfied!
Quick service, fixed problem without trying to "upsell" unnecessary services, very satisfied!