GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/11/2020
Quick diagnostic on truck.
Problem was handled same day I brought my truck in. Mark did a great job. The price was good. Shuttle service is very much appreciated.
As new Plymouth residents, glad we found a local place that we can trust and easy to work with.
Russ

Chevrolet RV Cutaway
Easy
Asked for a heads up on what was going to be needed to pass an inspection on an older vehicle. Took their advice and it passed.

CA
CAROL ANN A.
02/11/2020
A oil change turned into a oil leak
Like anyone I don’t like spending lots of money on car repairs. But sometimes it is necessary. Well I went to cape auto for an oil change and they found an oil leak. Marc left it up to me if I would repair it. No pressure he said. I went with yes do the work estimate about $400.00. They took me home and said 4 hours and they would pick me up to get my car. I didn’t want a $400,00 car repair bill but they did a great job and made me feel so good with the care they provided. I always recommend cape auto to all. CarolAnn A

PB
PETER B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Tundra check-up
Fantastic service, the only place to go to have your vehicle serviced. I made an appointment for an oil change, wiper blades and a check-up and on the day, my truck was taken into the shop immediatley. All work was performed including replacing a new air filter and I was back on the road in no time. Dealing with Cape Auto is like dealing with old friends. They provide a personalized and friendly service, not the least bit intimidating. They are very accomodating and totally trustworthy, a real pleasure to do buisness with. Speaking to Mark or Herb over the telephone is like talking to someone you have known for years.

AL

KN
KATHLEEN N.
Mercury Montego
02/07/2020
Honest,efficient,friendly and great service!
I am always pleased with the service,explanations and friendly demeanor of everyone. The mechanic discovered a dangerous heat ring on my tire during a routine oil change. I'm very grateful!

RUSSELL W.
Hyundai Azera
02/07/2020
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable
Cape Auto went above what I expected for service was quick to diagnose car even faster to repair and was done under what was quoted .car is driving great got it up to 115 mph later that night

Good place to go
Very good service. Got inspection sticker and oil change in about an hour.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
Thumbs up to Cape Auto!
Cape auto did a great job with my car, very professional staff and helpful in every way. They were also informative about recommendations for future maintenance.

LISA B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
EVERYTHING.!!!!!!
Customer service is top notch, quality of work is excellent and scheduling was quick and easy.!!
Highly recommend!!!

JOE M.
Volvo S60
02/06/2020
Prompt service, fair price, professional
Would have rated you 5 stars but for an odd smell like old grease in the car that usually smells like new leather.

RF
ROBERT F.
Lexus ES 350
The people.
The ease of making a appointment and knowledge depth of the staff.

SP
SARAH P.
Hyannis, MA
Nice and Helpful!
I'm from Hyannis. I slashed my tire on a curb and was so fortunate to find Mark and company. What a friendly business. I wish I lived in Plymouth so I could use them, more. Five Stars. Thank you.

GMC Acadia
Staff
Staff is always friendly and fun. The mechanics are knowledgeable and helpful.

KC
KAREN C.
Jeep Cherokee
02/05/2020
The people and the honest work ethics
I will always have cape auto fix my car you couldn’t find a nicer group of people out front and the mechanics have to be top notch after getting my car fixed I never had to return.