JOHN G.

SHELIA M.
Honda Fit
08/12/2019
Honesty
Had my car towed to Cape Auto Body. They evaluated it and said it was only a fuse. Different people opinions said it was my transmission. Glad to reconfirm they are honest.

JOSEPH R.
08/11/2019
Another Satisfied Customer
Dave, your team lead by Mark, exceeded my expectations!
Quality repair at a Fair price, will spread the word at the Senior Center !
Thanks for making it a pleasure to drive.
Joe Rofe

GG
GARY G.
08/11/2019
Battery replacement and tire rotation
Excellent service and professionalism as usual.

TK
TIM K.
Consistently reputable service!
Everytime I bring my vehicles in to be serviced, no matter how large or small the job is, the staff approaches it with great honesty and integrity. This is why I continue to bring my vehicles to Cape Auto. The service is top notch and they pinpoint the problem and fix it correctly the first time. This sets them apart from the other service repair businesses in the area! Thanks, again, for another job well done.

KF
KALEEN F.
Duxbury, MA
08/10/2019
The prices are very reasonable and we're always happy with their work.
We've been pleased with the work at Cape Auto for several years. They are very thorough, and explain what needs to be done. If we need a car to use while they're fixing ours, we can use their loaner car. The prices are very fair. We've never had an issue with the work after the technicians finish.

TP
TRACY P.
Volkswagen Jetta
Sticker
As always everyone is so great and personable. Great service always recommend Cape auto to others.

KD
KAREN D.
Brownfield, ME
...
They did an excellent job repairing my car.

DONALD H.
Kingston, MA
08/08/2019
excellent service & repairs.
I've been a customer for over twenty years. Never a need to go anyplace else. The service and repairs have always been tops. Treated with respect and fairness!

MF
MAUREEN F.
Truck AC
I trust the folks at Cape Auto. I miss your receptionist though. The girl who is covering now is very unpleasant and inefficient. She never greets you or smiles. She look like she is angry all of the time. Too bad she didn’t take this job as a learning experience and to hone some life skills.

SK
STEVE K.
Oil and Fluid change
We had an oil change and the Rear Differential Fluid changed, in two separate appointments, and both were done in a timely and efficient manner. Working with Mark is always a pleasure, as he is very knowledgeable and explains the repair in layman's terms. I also like the fact that he actually knows your name, which is extremely rare in today's "get em in, get em out" atmosphere.

JOHN P.
Ford Edge
08/08/2019
I needed a sticker, in and out 30 minutes. Friendly staff, clean shop, great service.

STEVE M.
Crestview, FL
GMC Acadia
Saved my vacation.
I was on vacation from Florida. We were heading to go on a whale watching cruise when I pulled over for an ambulance and hit the curb blowing out my right front tire. Marked was very emphatic to my situation. He bent over backwards to help me. I’m so grateful to him. He turned a possible ruined day into just a mild inconvenience. I will be eternally grateful for his kindness and understanding.

KEELAS S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Service and the staff
Phenominal service. Great friendly staff. Always accommodating. I absolutely trust Cape Auto with my car.

MARGARET M.
Lexus RX
Car Inspection
Prompt service; very professional staff. Always use them for all my car servicing and autobody needs.