DK
DINA/STEPHEN K.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2018
Always great service at Cape Auto!
My family has been going to Cape Auto for years. Very few businesses today have the long-standing commitment to service quality that Cape Auto has had from the very start. We are so happy to have such a great and well- run business in downtown Plymouth. Thanks Cape Auto,

DENISE and DAVID S.
White Horse Beach, MA
12/04/2018
Great customer service!
Danielle in the service department is great. Very knowledgeable, friendly, very clear when explaining issues. They had my car for a day and a half, did all kinds of testing, and found it had an exhaust leak. We decided to wait to fix it, and there was no charge. I will recommend Cape Auto to everyone!

12/02/2018
The Best, and thank you for the Tire deal!
If you don't know Dave, Kevin and the team they have assembled, you are missing out! The most positive vehicle repair experiences ever from both the Service AND Collision Centers over the years.
Just got the best deal tires in the marketplace we could find also. You can't go wrong with Cape Auto, totally recommend them!

DOROTHY W.
Lexus ES 350
12/01/2018
Inspection
You have the nicest staff ever. They are friendly yet professional.
Service has always been excellent and dependable. I am glad I started using Cape Auto for all my car needs. I know I'm in good hands.

JAY C.
Duxbury, MA
Ford Edge
12/01/2018
Mark and the Sevice Team, are great to work with. We have been having our cars serviced at Cape Auto for over four years. High level of customer service.

DANIEL R.
11/30/2018
Great service and professionalism.

KK
KIRK.TRISHA K.
11/30/2018
Quick, friendly & convenient service!

JOHN S.
Absolutely perfect
Great as always

MIKE D.
Kingston, MA
Professional and courteous
The staff at Cape Auto Repair coulsnt have been more professional and accommodating when it came to repairing my vehicle. I would highly recommend them for all your service needs.

GMC Savana Passenger
Excellent courteous service
Excellent courteous service from mark

DANNY S.
Awesome staff awesome service
Had my junk car towed here through AAA. Couldn't have gotten better treatment or service anywhere else

AL

RICHARD P.
Kia Optima
11/29/2018
Consistent and efficient
I don't have much in the way of repairs required on my cars, but if I need anything I call Cape Auto

LH
LINDA H.
11/28/2018
Oil change and tire rotation. Received great service as always. Was offered a ride to my office, Nice that Cape Auto goes the extra mile for their customers.

LC
LISA C.
Weymouth, MA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/28/2018
I stopped in without an appointment & they accommodated me & got my car fixed that day.

DONALD H.
Kingston, MA
Lincoln Navigator
11/28/2018
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and professional!
I’ve been a customer of Cape Auto for service and Body for better than 25 years. Obviously I’m a satisfied customer.

CE
CHRISTOPHER E.
Dodge Dart
Inspection sticker
Came in this afternoon with the 4 year old for an inspection and it couldn't have been more painless. Staff very friendly and engaging and was in and out within 20 minutes.

STAN M.
Duxbury, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2018
Cape Auto Repair
As a well traveled member of the "Seniors" community, I've dealt with many auto repair operations throughout the country. Cape Auto is definitely one of the best I've experienced; technically competent, customer service focused with high business ethics standards. Highly recommended!

TOM M.
11/24/2018
friendly, professional people minimize time required. for repair
Customers are treated with respect if your repair is small or large. Price for repair is reasonal.

CHARLIE W.
GMC Terrain
11/22/2018
People are friendly
Everybody was great.new waiting looks good so far.i spent my time there looking for Daves office .I know he has a mobile office. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.