Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RP
ROBERT/VAL P.
04/20/2019
Flat Tire
Your trusted, friendly service. Mark, Danielle and the technician who fixed my flat. It was also nice to see Dave. Thanks, Val

FS
FRED S.
Service, helpfulness, knowledge
Excellent service with always an accommodating manner and highly skilled knowledgeable service people - Cape Auto’s claim to fame!

SK
STEVE K.
Oil Change
The oil change was done quickly and efficiently. The staff is great. Danielle, Herb, and Mark are always pleasant and keep me informed on the progress of the repair. I feel welcomed every time I go in for a repair.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Very professional
Friendly and a sense of humor

Seamless AND Saves Time!
Would not take our vehicles anywhere else. Honest, straightforward service with a smile as always. Loaner car while repairs accomplished is a great time saver, so convenient! And... work done earlier than promised! Thank you.

TED B.
Kingston, MA
04/18/2019
Dave, matt and Greg

DANIEL C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/18/2019
TNC Inspection - Zach (Mechanic)
Service was prompt, thorough and extremely reasonable in terms of cost. Additionally - after only a 20-minute wait for this inspection, I drove my car off your service lot, running far more smoothly than when I arrived. I appreciate the extra care and attention that was paid to taking care of my vehicle and would like to commend Zach specifically, for his exceptional service.

NM
NANCY M.
Duxbury, MA
Courteous staff
When I called the first time Mike or Mark, I forget the name, sounded kind. I was happy to learn I could come anytime for an inspection. When I arrived the woman who helped me was also kind. I apologized to the mechanic about my car being a mess and he said don't worry. They took my car at the time they said they would and I got a text when the car was ready. It was an easy transaction.

TT
TIFFANY T.
Friendly people
Best service ..helped me with my car when no one else would ..thanks!!

IO
IAN O.
Lexus GS 350
Ecellent
Friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Importantly, I always find the staff to deal in a straight forward and honest manner. I’ve had a bad experience and have recommended Cape Auto to many people I know.

DIANE S.
Yarmouth, MA
Nissan Versa
Best in Service
Consistently happy with all aspects of my car maintenance. Thank you!

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Friendly and efficient
Everyone was pleasant, efficient and easy to work with.

DOREEN B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Very accommodating
Quick and superior service. Would and will recommend to everyone looking for honest and reliable auto services

GT
GEORGE T.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2019
Thoughtful, friendly always a great visit!
Every visit is like I said friendly, courteous and thoughtful. Everyone on the staff is always helpful and makes you as comfortable as possible. Service is quick and is explained so that you understand what was done or what needs to be done. The new office area is a great area to wait.

Thanks again!

RJ
RORY J.
Jeep Patriot
Excellent Service!!
Thank you Cape Auto for always coming through for me and my Jeep! The staff and so nice and helpful! I always know I am in good hands!

JESSE B.
Leaking tea transmission fluid
Quick service. Honest and informative. Recommend to everyone

Flat repair
Brought the vehicle in at 8 am. Was Finished and home before 9 am. Fixed and in my way.

JOHN C.
Mercury Mariner
Quick professional service
The work was done on time and at estimate. The free car service to work and back to the shop at day's end was very convenient.

AG
ANTHONY G.
Amazing service
Cape Auto Repair always exceeds expectations, extremely high levels of customer service and care are provided. The work done on my vehicle was impeccable.