Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ED
EDWARD D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Surprisingly Positive Vehicle Inspection
I had grown accustomed to thinking of vehicle inspections as somewhat similar to root canals: feeling stressed and sitting through many unexplained delays.

But my first experience at Cape Auto was just what one would hope for. I was greeted warmly by Mark at the front desk, my vehicle was brought in after just a few minutes, and Zach was professional and thorough, but friendly throughout.

And, best of all, I had a "special need" that complicated things, but both gentlemen were reassuring and never showed any notice.

I was heading home in no time,

SUE C.
Nissan Rogue
Sue Carchidi
I can’t say enough about the service at Cape Auto. My husband and I have been bringing our cars there for service for 10 plus years. Friendly, personable, honest, efficient and reasonable. So grateful to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that our cars are in good hands.

JOHN P.
03/30/2019
Great place to get my car repaired. The staff is friendly, the prices are good and the work is done on time. Very professional and honest, they only do the work that needs to get done.

BG
BRIAN G.
GMC Yukon XL
Customer Centric
Each time I bring a vehicle to Cape Auto, they think about the vehicle and the maintenance impact to our wallet. They project the need to fix vs. the nice to fix and provide options. Never have I felt they push a service application - Bravo!

Ford Police Interceptor
Vehicle Service
Cape Auto is thorough, communicates well, and does their job in a professional manner. I’d probably give them 5 stars but I was expected pay for repairs and excellent service.

KO
KEVIN O.
Always Great Service
Had a simple flat tire but tire couldn’t be saved. Cape Auto found the same tire that morning, ordered it and put it on. Everything was done quickly and with great service

EP
ED P.
03/29/2019
It is trust worthy. Don't fix what doesn't need it. Identify possible problems before the happen
The new waiting area is much more comfortable and "up to date". Service is done in the time promised. Folk there are pleasant. They know me by name.

CONOR C.
03/28/2019
Friendly staff, timely service

JAY K.
03/28/2019
Customer service
Customer service is critical in any business. At cape auto I was greeted immediately upon entering. I was offered a ride back to my business. Work was completed on a timely manner and professionally

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
03/27/2019
Awesome experience every time.
I will literally go nowhere else! Cape Auot is THE BEST!

KW
KARIN W.
Volvo XC90
Cape auto rules
Went to cape auto for inspection sticker. Fellow there said it was a 1/2 hour wait! No bad. But...I was out of there in 15 minutes. Thank you again for your customer consideration and efficiency!

MAURICE C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Inspection sticker
Quick and accurate service.

RICK M.
Service at Cape Auto
Been going to Cape Auto for my car maintenance for years and find them upfront - reliable - trustworthy for work done - highly recommended

jose P.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Jose said he received very good service from the business.

KF
KALEEN F.
Duxbury, MA
03/26/2019
Fair pricing. Reliable work.
I always go to Cape Auto for oil changes, inspections and repair work. They're clear about any problems and necessary repairs, the cost of work, and the time it takes.
If I need a loaner car or a ride, they will do that. I get a AAA discount. I'm given an estimate based on what they see, but sometimes (like today) the actual cost is even less.

ES
ERDJAN S.
Thank you !!!
The service is always professional and polite and friendly .
The timing is always very reasonable and true to their word.
The quality of work is always quite satisfactory .

RUSSELL W.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Courtesy and timing
Danielle was courteous and pleasant both on the phone and in person. Professional people, office and service. Thank you!

Carver, MA
Fast and reliable
Stopped in yesterday for the annual state inspection, without an appointment. They informed me how long the wait would be and completed the work ahead of time. Quick & efficient!

SV
SUSAN V.
03/23/2019
Personalized service, good relationships, accommodating
I have been using Cape Auto for 18 years. They have fixed my auto problems large and small and kept my old car(s) on the road -safely. A great bunch of caring people!

03/22/2019
Great service and convenience!
Cape Cod auto provides excellent service and convenience at a fair price.