CN
Crystal N.
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said that she's been going to them for the past 7 years. She loves them and wouldn't go anywhere else.

DENNIS,JUNE S.
BMW 328is
10/28/2018
good service; friendly staff who know their business
great service on all my cars; honest appraisal of repair work needed and realistic estimated cost

PV
PATRICIA V.
Always helpful
You are always so nice and give us options to keep cost down. Thanks for being our neighborhood auto repair!

DAVE/CHRISTINE B.
10/27/2018
friendly professional service writers and staff. They all seem well fed and happy.
We've been bringing our cars to Cape Auto for 11 years, since we moved to Plymouth. Also use the body shop when needed. The crew on Samoset is always friendly and welcoming, the service is always prompt and done on time, and the cars are always returned to us in good clean shape. Perfect service. We love seeing your pens all over town, too.

KATHLEEN M.
No place better.
My day became more complicated when I arrived just to get an inspection sticker. Other things were needed for my truck and I was getting anxious trying to figure out how to manage my now limited time on my one day off work. I was offered one of the courtesy cars to run errands and return at my convenience. I wish all business owners knew Cape Autos philosophy for training employees because they are always so efficient, pleasant and accommodating. Thank you Cape Auto for not only meeting my trucks needs but my needs too!

ALAN B.
10/27/2018
I came in with a problem and it was diagnosed and repaired in less than one hour.

NN
NICHOLAS N.
10/26/2018
Tire change
Very professional, pleasant and efficient experience. Good job!

JACQUELINE M.
10/25/2018
Car Inspection
I walked into a clean, efficient place of business.
They were very prompt in greeting me.
They said it would take 20 minutes to provide service to my vehicle and they were right on time.
I will definitely return.

David B.
Franklin, MA
Nissan Frontier
10/24/2018 Category: Service
David said the business provided good quality of service.

BJ
Benjamin J.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said the business does prompt work.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
10/20/2018
You are all the employees are friendly and courteous.
Cape Auto has made the repairs on my 11 year old car, so I feel it is a safe vehicle for me to drive. It is great that Cape Auto supplies a rental. I was without my car for 4 days and was able to carry on all my obligations with the loaner.

DAN C.
10/20/2018
Cape Auto
Missed Dave lunch-Always a great place

Curran S.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Curran said he had good service.

Robert S.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business provided awesome service. The staff was helpful and explained everything.

PM
PAUL M.
Awesome Service Department
Love Cape Auto Repair for many reasons, however the Service Department is second to none! I've dealt with many other service departments in and around town over the years and none of them come close to what you get at Cape Auto! Mark MacKinnon and his team of advisors, most notably Danielle and Herb, continuously go out of their way to make the customer happy! And whenever I see Dave Gallerani he's always very hospitable and kind. I am extremely happy with Cape Auto Repair and wouldn't think about bringing my vehicle anywhere else...

EM
EDMUND/SHEILA M.
Honda Fit
10/18/2018
Repair work great and good customer service
Like bringing car to Cape Auto. Work is always done, customer service is great and Cape Auto can be trusted.

for Inspection: fast, pleasant
Makes this state mandated, yearly requirement easy.

EG
EDWARD G.
East Falmouth, MA
10/17/2018
Great Service.Technicians who know their trade.
I appreciate being able to have my car serviced at a time certain by skilled trchnicians at a reasonable price.

EP
ED P.
10/17/2018
Excellent service!!! Thanks
Excellent service. Thanks!

RD
ROBERT D.
10/16/2018
Each time my wife and I go to Cape Auto, we are treated very well. When we stop in for what ever service, they make us feel like we are the only customer when in fact the waiting area is full.