Buick Encore
02/05/2020
Was in and out in ten minutes for car inspection
I went to get my car inspected. I was greeted very nicely then my car was inspected right away.

STEPHEN M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/05/2020
Accuracy of time to get the job done
I was told my car would be inspected in 45 minutes and it was

JOHN P.
Oil Change
Good fast service.

JOIE S.
Awesime
Cape auto body is a fantastic experience. They are honest and do a great job helping you make the best choices and getting the best work done in your vehicle. I can not recommend them high enough. If the had ten stars I would give them all ten. They are the best.

P
P.
Awesomeness of CA
Cape Auto, as always is awesome! I always feel like they’re taking good care of my car and taking good care of me. They go the extra yard to make you happy.

MARYANN L.
02/04/2020
as always friendly, fast service Mark always is friendly
Cape Auto is always friendly and very accommodating. They are honest and tell you what needs to be done and how much it will cost. Mark is always friendly and explains what you need to have done and what the cost will be.

KA
KIM A.
The best!
Always a pleasant,easy, and professional experience at Cape Auto! The guys are great there!

KEELAS S.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
02/03/2020
Honesty and Service
I have been taking my car to Cape Auto for over 15 years and the service is beyond excellent. Extremely professional, honest with a smile. This is the only place that I trust with my car. Thank you very much. Mark you are the best.

DENNIS S.
02/02/2020
people - Herb and Mark. I miss Danielle
honesty - and true interest in customers.

JANICE D.
Carver, MA
Nice.people
Everything went as planned..wonderful staff..fair
price.

JAMES S.
01/31/2020
Quick service at a fair price
Brought my older vehicle in with exhaust problems, and Cape Auto diagnosed it quickly, and repaired in a short time period. This is our “go to” repair shop with any issues...highly recommended!

KEVIN S.
Ram 1500
01/31/2020
Staff treats customers like family
I needed an emergent tire replacement and was immediately taken care of. Mark was great with taking care of the warranty and getting my tires back on to my vehicle, so I did not have to miss a beat!

AUDRA S.
01/30/2020
Fast, friendly and fair-the best of Plymouth!
This is the shop that made me start trusting “mom and pop” repair shops again! Every experience with this crew has been outstanding. They have the perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism. You know you are getting taken care of by a knowledgeable team, getting great value and supporting a local business. I recommend these guys every chance I get!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/30/2020
Very efficient & service oriented
Our blinker glitched out again shortly after appt though-2nd time replacing bulb, will get in touch to fix for good. Thanks.

DAVID S.
01/29/2020
good job
Hi The noise you hear Is my parents how long time you guys did a great job I really appreciate the work you did I would recommend you to anybody thank you very much Sincerely david shultz SHULTZ