Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Judy S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Judy said she's always happy with the good service. She trusts Mark and his father. They're very thorough, helpful, accommodating and they give her a loaner vehicle so that she can get to work.

KK
KEN K.
10/16/2019
5000 mile service
Friendly, accommodating, honest and very competent.

JV
JOHN V.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/15/2019
Fast and curtious
Quick easy service

Mercedes-Benz E320
10/15/2019
Consistent high quality service from the front office to the service center.
I’ve used Cape Auto for servicing my vehicles since purchasing our house here four years ago. I consider Cape Auto one of the top companies in Plymouth!

10/14/2019
A rated service
A very professional staff from the service desk to the shuttle. I feel very comfortable about a operation with integrity. I will define recommend Cape Auto to my friends and will return for future services

PH
PATRICIA H.
Sagamore Beach, MA
10/14/2019
75,000
Thank you for servicing my Outback and especially helping me with my headlights. Sorry a couple of you had to come out in the rain to help me with the controls. I,m a happy driving now. Good job. Pat H

PP
PAUL P.
Ford Edge
Parquette Inspection sticker
I was greeted warmly and was amused by your young lady's (didn't get her name) sense of humor and bright personality. The entire process took less than 15 minutes, it was very professional and I was very pleased with the entire experience. I just moved to Plymouth in the past year and was looking for a good service station, I now have one!

FL
FRANCES L.
Very Good Service
New waiting area comfortable. TV listing of prices. Reasonable time for service. Friendly professional staff. Make you feel appreciated.

PB
PATRICIA,WILLIAM B.
Great service as always
Very pleasant staff. Quick diagnosis and same day repair.

DOREEN B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/11/2019
Excellent service.
Customer service was excellent. Quick and honest quotes and repairs. I trust them with both of my vehicles and recommend them to my friends and family.

DAVID C.
Exceptional Service
I was really impressed with my first visit to Cape Auto Repair as it was easily the cleanest and most organized shop I’ve ever seen. More importantly the repair was completed competently at a very fair price and the staff super courteous and helpful! It sometimes takes a leap of faith when going to a new mechanic but they checked all the boxes I was looking for and have my trust and recommendation.

JERRY T.
Quick service, compassionate staff
I came in for a routine car inspection. My car was taken a few minutes after arrival, and finished shortly after. This is my 2nd visit here...efficient and courteous. While waiting, I observed one of the staff helping out an elderly woman who apparently had let her car insurance expire. This nice man made several calls for her and arranged for her to see an insurance company within walking distance. He even checked to make sure that she arrived safely and was being taken care of. It’s nice to see that people still care enough to help someone out in need.

10/10/2019
Employees genuinely care about the customer
Employees genuinely care about the customer! Today I observed Mark go above and beyond for a customer who didn't know her insurance had lapsed and Mark patiently helped her understand what she needed to do.

JOHN B.
Mazda CX-5
10/10/2019
Happy place to do business.
Guys were professional, but” loose”. Fun place to do business with! Love the “ warden” guy. I’ll be back.

KO
KEVIN O.
Oil Change
It was a quick and simple oil change. Staff was very friendly and the waiting room was very comfortable to do some work while I waited. Highly recommend Cape Auto!

STUART H.
Mazda CX-5
Speedy and efficient
Took my car in for yearly inspection.....as always this company is pleasant, efficient and appreciative of my time.

Friendly Service
Staff friendly and helpful

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
Amazing
I love my Cape Auto Body team and you should love them too. They make everything so convenient for me (which is great for the mommy’s out there!) and I know my car is always in good hands!

ALAN B.
See Review.
Reputation for good work, moderate pricing, and honesty.

DQ
DON Q.
10/08/2019
Don Q
During a recent regularly scheduled maintenance at the Agency where my wife purchased her 2013 SUV, my wife received a recommendation that she replace front pads and rotors, possibly replace calipers, replace right rear wheel bearings and replace the entire exhaust system for an estimated $2600 to $3000 depending upon possible caliper replacent.. I balked and took it to Cape Auto which had been surviving and repairing my autos for decades and requested that they do whatever was reasonably necessary.
The result? The front calipers were adjusted, a rusted flange on the stainless steel exhaust system was replaced by a local muffler shop Cape Auto recommendation me to and the wheel bearing did not require replacement at this time. The economic result? Spent $257 total rather than $3000! Cape Auto is Trustworthy. It charges a fair drive for the repairs it makes, doesn’t perform unnecessary work, and refers work to other local shops if they can perform quality work at a substantially lower price.
That’s why I have been happy with Cape Auto services for so many years.