MARK B.
Scion xB
06/04/2019
Brought car in at 7am. They gave me a loaner to get to my important meeting. When I got back to the service center my car was ready and I was escorted back to my repaired car. The bill was only about 2/3rds what I expected.

LH
LINDA H.
06/04/2019
Generations of super customer service
Cape Auto goes out of their way to make the customer experience positive.
Rides back to my office- ✅
Great communication -✅
Excellent repair work, guaranteed -✅

06/03/2019
Mixed review
I went to Cape Auto for an inspection. The facility is nice and customer service was good dropping it off. Since there were customers in line ahead of me I left my car there and asked them to call when it was done. I never received a call and ended up going back on my own to find that it was done. The girl at the desk began processing payment and I read on the paperwork that my inspection failed (because of a faded license plate). I have never received a rejection sticker so I had to ask about how long I had to come back, payment, etc. Not the biggest deal but since I went there for that service, it would have been nice for someone to tell me that it failed and what the process was. Instead the girl at the desk just asked for payment.

Chevrolet Traverse
I love Mark he's awesome
Best customer service ever

MIKE G.
GMC Savana Cutaway
Just awesome
Just awesome… Mark and Dave and herb I just great to deal with and take care of you and you can always trust they’re going to take care of you !!!

RICHARD H.
06/01/2019
Helpful, courteous and had a loaner car.

TK
TIM K.
06/01/2019
Cape Auto for Honest & Reliable Service!
Cape Auto truly is a family business that puts its customers first. We have happily taken our vehicles there for over ten years now and that decision has been one that has come with complete confidence and piece of mind that I could not find with other repair businesses.

KN
KATHLEEN N.
Mercury Montego
Oil change and inspection
Clean,friendly and professional! I had to wait for about 40 minutes past my appt time but they made up for it with 2 employees completing my inspection and oil change simultaneously. I really appreciated this!

JOE L.
Volvo XC70
05/31/2019
Good Work at a Fair Price
This is my second time using them, this time for a front end alignment. Left the car all day. Work was done right the first time.

Mercury Mariner
05/31/2019
Make Automechanics Great Again
Quick and efficient work, fair priced, hot secretary at the front desk

MA
Pontiac Vibe
Everything is perfect!!
Reliability, confidence of mechanics, price, customer service!

M
M.
South Dennis, MA
Great service as always.
Great service as always. Herb helped me. Looked at another problem that needs to be addressed.
I will schedule soon.

DANIEL H.
customer
The service was quickly and efficiently done in a relatively brief period of time. The waiting area is pleasant and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Toyota Yaris
Service with personality
Considerate, careful follow up and accurate record keeping on my service

MARK M.
Great Team
Friendly, considerate and helpful customer service.

TN
TOM N.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/23/2019
Told my daughter to take her car here for service - she came back and was extremely pleased and told me she was treated with respect and felt valued. She does not praise easily!!!

P
P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Professional & friendly
Always accommodating. Have been using Cape Auto for over 15 years. Thank you Mark

EN
ERIC N.
Ford Edge
05/23/2019
Ford Edge tire repair and oil change
As always, everyone was courteous and informative. It is a very easy process dropping off and picking up the car before and after work. Also, Mark called to give me the pricing for a repair that is needed but not critical, so we will do it later. Great service. Thank you.

BD
BRENDA D.
Middleboro, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
Best place ever!
I brought my car there yesterday for an oil change.. they told me an hour my it was done before that hour was over.. what a bunch of awesome people!!

BMW M2
Efficient; nice people.
Simple, on time, well done.