Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KAREN B.
11/17/2020
Quick service, fixed the problem without trying to sell unnecessary services, very satisfied!
Quick service, fixed problem without trying to "upsell" unnecessary services, very satisfied!

KA

WM
WAYNE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
GREAT FIRST EXPERIENCE
Mark was GREAT and patient in answering all my questions about my other car a VW diesel. Car was ready earlier than expected in less than one hour.

DEBORAH L.
11/16/2020
Friendly and efficient
Friendly and efficient as always. Would not go anywhere else.

PK
Patricia K.
Hingham, MA
11/15/2020
My Subaru forester
cape Auto is a wonderful, professional service center. My car is nearly 13 years old and yet it's treated like a new car. These people are honest and didn't try to sell me repairs I didn't need . Prices are the same as other centers but you get a lot more here. My car was clean when I picked it up also, I've had other places get oil or something in there.
This is my go to place, my car and I are happy.

CR
CLAUDIA R.
As always ape
As always, Cape Auto employees are helpful and courteous. I can call
Mark and he always helps me out. I completely trust Cape Auto..
Claudia Robbins

GB
GERALD B.
Buick Enclave
11/14/2020
Diagnosed and repaired the problem on short notice without an appointment.
See above description. Cape Auto Repair always provides superior service.

BA
BILL A.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2020
Your appointment is always on time
Everyone there is very polite in a stay at a safe distance

Nissan Rogue
11/14/2020
Professional & friendly staff.
You can trust the work thy do will be done right.

BK
BILL K.
Land Rover LR4
The staff
I’ve been coming here for years and what makes them so great is their staff. They work hard and are very accommodating. Keep up the great job people!

CL
CHERYL L.
Great customert service
Always quick, easy, pleasant experience.

Mazda CX-5
11/13/2020
Honest and upfront - great customer service!
I’ve always had a great experience with Cape Auto. I appreciate your honesty and customer service. I’m addition, your quick turn around and ability to accommodate.

You’ll always have my business.

Thanks again!

BP
BRIAN P.
Inspection went smoothly
Was in and out in 20 minutes. They replaced a bad wiper blade. No surprises, no sales pitches. Just good work. I'll probably start having my car serviced here.

BETTY M.
prompt and trustworthy
I took the car in for a complete check up, oil, tire rotate and balance, brake check, belt and hoses. I feel confident that I will be driving a safe car this winter and
they were curious and efficient

KATHERINE S.
Duxbury, MA
Nissan Versa Note
11/12/2020
Wonderful customer service & reliable, trust worthy workmanship
I brought my car in for a laundry list of issues I'd been putting off taking care of because of the pandemic. Even in these weird times, Cape Auto was just as they always are....friendly, accommodating, and timely! Mark has always been so kind and honest with me! I've been taking my cars to get serviced at Cape Auto since I was 17. I wouldn't trust anyone else!