JULIE D.
Kingston, MA
Lexus GX 460
02/26/2019
Always friendly, continually provide excellent service. I never feel like they are suggesting service I don’t need, or over charging me. I’m never waiting longer than anticipated. All the things you want from the company that services your car.

02/26/2019
Fast and friendly!
Very friendly service and efficient! I have had no problems with my inspections there

maureen s.
02/25/2019
Very friendly, professional and quality service.
They got me in quick, explained everything I needed and got the job done hassle free.

KRISTEN M.

GH
GAIL H.
Saturn Aura
02/23/2019
Personal service, the time to listen, service in a timely manner.
Good service, friendly staff,good work.

MIKE C.
Wonderful customer service
Outstanding, helpful, easy, no long wait.....painless.

AL
ANDREA L.
Honda Accord Sedan
As usual great service!

KG
KRISTIN G.
Middleboro, MA
Fast and professional
I have been here a few times. They are fast, professional and clean!

LUKE M.
02/22/2019
Great people and great service
Just got a sticker today but a pleasant experiance overall

MAUREEN/RAYMOND B.
Jeep Liberty
02/21/2019
Really like this place
Have never felt more welcome or comfortable at an auto service place in my life...and I'm now 70+. The people, especially my favorite, ,Mark, are always so friendly and welcoming.. Thank you for being here.

MIKE H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2019
Friendly and 100% Trustworthy
Had my problem fixed less then an hour after dropping it off..

LK
LORI K.
Hyundai Veracruz
02/20/2019
Inspection sticker
Friendly people friendly atmospere
I was there at 3pm on a Tuesday Got right in and my inspection was done in a timely manner

CP
COLLEEN A P.
Buick Century
02/19/2019
Best of the best!
As always, I am very happy with my experience at Cape Auto. I have been using them for well over 20 years and have never had a negative experience. I trust them and that goes a long way. I also appreciate their very effective computer system and record-keeping practices. Very reliable. Thanks!

WS
WILLIAM S.
02/18/2019
Cheers
Always a positive visit. No one likes spending money on repairs or inspections, but Cape Auto makes it easier with fair pricing and timely service. It’s a bit like “Cheers”, where everyone knows your name.

RF
RICHARD F.
South Carver, MA
Hyundai Tucson
the people
the people: knowledgeable, agreeable, with great sense of humor

Fairhaven, MA
Quick service
Fast and reliable

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Mashpee, MA
New Tires
Am entirely satisfied with the service at CapeAuto. The business is filled with friendly helpful staff and whether I’n there for an annual sticker, oil change or as yesterday a full set of new tires. The staff worked with me to help me find the best tires for my car within my budget and as usual was very professional I their work. I would not hesitate to recommend CapeAuto to family and or friends!

KC
KARL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/15/2019
Great work, on time, reasonably priced
So happy to have my ride back! I knew I needed new tires. Hard to believe that the Mercedes dealership didn't recommend tires when I was there a few months ago.
Karl Crowell

KC
KEVIN C.
02/14/2019
Brakes & Oil Change
Customer service is beyond gracious! Expertise and professionalism is excellent. Turn around time on vehicle is exceptional! Mark & the crew are accommodating & efficient.