KEELAS S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Excellent professional service
I have been receiving excellent service over the past 15 years. Even during these unprecedented times, staff is extremely professional and pleasant, thank you very much Mark. I never worry about my automobiles when Cape Auto repairs them. Stay healthy and safe

DONALD M.
Professional and Reliable
Cape Auto Repair is a top notch shop. They are both professional and reliable . We got a loaner car when we needed one and the repairs were done correctly and priced fairly.

CV
CHARLES V.
Mercury Sable
Mass auto inspection
As usual the crew at Cape Auto do a great job. Everyone is pleasant and helpful and makes the wait pleasurable!

MARY M.
Ford Edge
05/13/2020
Always friendly and easy to work with
have been going to cape auto for years. They are very nice and easy to deal with.
They are honest and you feel they are trustworthy about your vehiclre.

SK
STEVE K.
Inspection Sticker
I came in to get an inspection sticker for my wife's car. It was overdue, due to the Pandemic, and I needed it done right away. I only had to wait a few minutes and I was ready to go. Mark informed me that I needed new tires, at my next oil change, so that I would be aware of the expense. I was able to sit in the picnic table area, as everyone was keeping a safe distance. It was a pleasant experience, considering the circumstances, and I appreciated it. I like the way friendly way I'm treated at Cape Auto and will keep coming back to them for service.

LL
LISA L.
Nissan Maxima
Car Inspection
Cape Auto is the place to go if you need an inspection, repairs or service for your car.
They are very friendly, respectful and do an acceptable job with repairs.
I brought my car in for a inspection. The process went very smoothly and in a timely manner given the pandemic.

MONICA S.
Non intimidating!
I felt very stupid knowing nothing about a simple tire replacement. The gentlemen at Cape Auto gave me instructions on how to find the exact tire I needed and didn't smirk or demean me for not knowing even the basics. That is not common of most in the auto industry and it's like hello... I'm an accountant but I'm not going to laugh at you or make you feel dumb if you don't know how to read a balance sheet or income statement! Anyway THANK YOU Cape Auto!

JOHN M.
Toyota Tundra
05/12/2020
Well orchestrated setup for auto inspections.
Because of the setup, the inspection was done in a timely manner.

EK

ANNE M.
Toyota Prius Prime
05/10/2020
my mechanics for over 10 years
Always are great. Helped me get 250,000 out of my old car and now are taking great care of me with my new to me Prius. I was so happy to get my used car checked with their thorough inspection so I can trust it is a good car that I got. Always easy to get an appointment, great work at a fair price. Will never go anywhere else!

EN
ERIC N.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/08/2020
New Tires for Range Rover
Cape Auti is so convenient to work with and they are definitely service oriented. Dropped off the car in the morning and picked it up at the end of the day. Great work done.

DONNA P.
Jeep Cherokee
05/08/2020
Best car repair shop around
I always trust Cape Auto to fix my car. They’ve been very honest and dependable over the years. If you’re vehicle doesn't need something they tell you its not needed, they don’t fix something just to make more money. They’re fast, reliable and they fix it correctly the first time. Its nice to have a car repair shop you can trust.

MK

Carver, MA
Kia Optima
05/07/2020
Slow service
I like the folks at Cape Auto and everyone was taking the covid 19 virus seriously. My only complaint is that every time that I bring my car in for service I don't get it back until closing time, even when bringing it in at 8 in the morning and it 's a minor repair. I find it very frustrating that even when making an appointment, dropping my car off early that it takes all day to get it back. Also every time I go I am told someone will call me in an hour and no one calls. So after 4 hours of not hearing from anyone I end up calling and am told that it has been looked at yet.
Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2020

i spoke with the customer and explained the policy we have implemented during this pandemic.  Informed the customer of our diagnostic procedures.

Kingston, MA
05/06/2020
Happy customer
The employees are helpful, efficient and friendly.