Latest Review 38 minutes ago

PS
PATRICIA S.
03/15/2021
Was able to go to your auto repair shop and get the problem fixed in a little over one hour. Was glad I came in time before I had any problems.

WM
WAYNE M.
Pembroke, MA
GMC Savana Passenger
Very courteous staff, and covid-19 friendly
I would recommend to everyone in my area Plymouth county to go and experience what I did today fantastic

JASON B.
GMC Acadia
03/15/2021
Convenient, personable, and always feel like your taken care of.

PA
PATRICIA A.
Boston, MA
Quick and pleasant
Took me right in. Short wait time.

KEITH B.
Great service, as always
I took my 2005 car in for 105,000 mile service. I was pleasantly surprised (shocked?) when I picked up the car to find that after a close inspection, no problems were found. The last time the car had a similar major tune up at a dealership, the bill was hundreds of dollars more. Cape Auto Repair is hands down the best repair shop I've ever used. I'm a customer for life!

DAVID M.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Truck inspection
Everyone was very courteous and work completed efficiently.

TD
THOMAS D.
Swansea, MA
03/15/2021
The most Trusted Auto repair I have ever done business with! Great company, great manager ( Mark))
The most Trusted Auto repair company I have ever done business with! Great company, great manager ( Mark) So reliable & knowledgeable. I drive over 50 miles one way to get service!

CAITLIN B.
GMC Terrain
03/14/2021
Always a great visit with Cape Auto in Plymouth!
Thank you for another oil change & tire rotation! I will always be a customer because of your team.

SVEN B.
03/13/2021
Best place in town when your car needs to be repaired.

BT
Barb T.
03/13/2021
Nice
I have my inspections done here. I trust them to do a thorough job. They are very nice and efficient.

KC
KENNETH C.
Kingston, MA
03/12/2021
Staff at Cape Auto are always wonderful!

MIKE D.
03/12/2021
Customer service
Service was fast, easy and convenient. Mark took great care of us and had us in and out in no time. We appreciated the waiting area as well. Thank you for continuing to provide unparalleled service at fair prices, you guys are the best.

KAREN M.
Inspection
Great experience once again! Thank you Mark!

LH
LAUREN H.
Jeep Liberty
03/11/2021
Excellent and quick service!!! Love Cape Auto!!
I called Cape Auto on Monday to have a alignment on my Jeep, a coolant flush and a full replacement of my driver side window controls as I broke a button off. I was asked if I could drop off Wednesday morning. I brought it in at 7am and I was called by 11 to review the status and by 2pm my Jeep was all set. I was in and out in there socially distant waiting area and on the road. Nowhere near what I thought that was going to cost. Very satisfied. Thanks Cape Auto!!!

MACDILLA W.