SF
SUSAN F.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/29/2020
I came in on my lunch break for an inspection sticker on my truck. They were fast and efficient and informed me there was an issue with my vehicle and I would not pass inspection today. Even though I did not pass inspection I feel i was informed and very happy with their fast and helpful service.

JACK M.
Lexus GS 350
Personality
Dave, everyone I ever dealt with at Cape Auto has a great and friendly personality.
And the work is always on time and very professional.

JOSEPH K.
Always great service

MARK M.
01/28/2020
Very convenient. Great customer service. Great mechanics and a wide range of services.’
Last service needed taillight replacement and sticker. I thought the price for parts was a little high. Price was reduced by over $100 from original quote which was a good thing.
I think customers should be informed if parts are authentic model parts and how much of a mark up they are paying. I have no qualms about labor rates. You guys do an excellent job! I’ll be back!

Lexus RX
01/27/2020
A super find
Excellent service given in a timely fashion. As professional and comfortable as the larger shops and located right here in Plymouth.

WZ
WILLIAM Z.
Pontiac G6
01/27/2020
Wicked Fast!
I went in for a State Inspection and it was finished before I had time to make a phone call.

RK
RACHAEL K.
Marshfield, MA
Amazing
So professional and so hard-working. Got everything done in one day when it should’ve taken two days. Always a pleasure.

MIKE C.
Duxbury, MA
Ford Edge
Quick and professional
I had my TNC inspection done for Uber. Quick and easy.

ND
NATALIA D.
Honda Fit
Great service as usual
We go here for both our cars and have since we lived in Plymouth. Never had any problems and they don't try to upsell things we don't need.

BOB M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Tremendous service
I stopped by to book an oil change. Was told they could take me right now and 25 minutes later it was complete and I was on my way.
They treat everyone like family!!

ANITA B.
01/23/2020
Quick Inspection- in and out in less than 30 minutes!
Quick and professional service to get inspection. 2 bays really speeds up the process. In and out in 30 minutes!

DIANA S.
Honda Accord Coupe
Prompt friendly service
Very friendly and helpful service managers. Honest feedback on issues and needs.

JORGE G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
State inspection
I went in for my annual state inspection ...and was treated great... the warden saw that I was with my little ones and was very nice and accomidating. I was in and out in 25 mins...which was great... thanks cape auto.

COLLEEN C.
Jeep Compass
Thank you!
Thank you to Herb and Mark for taking care of my car issues and giving me a quick lesson on driving your little car to my Dr appointment in Boston. The price was excellent. And I received my Kevin discount on the wipers!

AR
ANDRE R.
Inspection sticker replaced quickly
Stopped by for an inspection sticker and was seen within 20 minutes. Lots of seats and free WiFi while you wait. Friendly staff at check in make the process easy.