KL
KARL L.
Isuzu i-290
The Warden
Mark found the parts,the techs in the back got her done,what's not to love

PS
PETER S.
Chevrolet Cruze
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Service was great and efficient, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the cost. We have have brought my daughter's car to NTB several times for an oil change and tire rotation, and it usually costs $60(ish). Paying over $120 for the same service seems crazy. We will probably not be bringing our cars back there for this standard service...not for this price difference.

Thanks!
Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2019

Hello Peter,

I am sorry for your disappointment in the cost of your recent service. However I do not believe you are comparing like items. We make it a practice to both rotate AND balance the wheels as a package. We have found this limits the issues that can result in a bumpy ride when just performing the tire rotation. This practice has worked well for our customers and we continue to do so as protocol to ensure smooth rides and satisfaction. I hope you can see the value of this service, and will give us another try in the near future; I am mailing a $10 coupon for future use.  Thank you.

Mark

MARCIA,TERRY M.
Subaru Crosstrek
Service With A Smile
I had an appointment for GOF... they took my car in before the appointment time and I was driving away 20 minutes later. Dealing with Cape Auto Repair is always a good experience!

Cape Auto
The people are always friendly and helpful at Cape Auto.

KH
KEVIN H.
Nissan GT-R
Mark makes it easy
Called yesterday to get brake pads and an oil change. Dropped off the car today was told the brakes didn’t need work and they took care of my oil change. 99 out of 100 other places would have done the brakes and charged me I know they always have my best interest at heart.

TOM M.
Reliable service
Cape Auto has been my trusted auto service/repair shop for years. They always are accommodating to my schedule and their pickup/drop-off service is great. They do the job right the first time at a reasonable price. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

EL
EDMOND L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair
Courteous employees who care about the customers. Work completed in a timely manner and professionally.

BC
BOB C.
05/21/2019
In for annual state auto inspection. There were 4 or so customers ahead of me. My inspection still only took 1/2 hour to complete. Well done, I thought it would be well over an hour. Thank you, customer service and Danielle are great!
Same as above, great job every time I go to Cape Auto!
Thank you!

FA
FAY A.
Abington, MA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2019
Super great-
I am new to the area and "lights " came on indicating a problem- l called at 8 am and explains ed the problem to Mark - l am newly diagnosed with breast cancer and had an appointment in brockton at 3 -hetold me to bring it in and within 2 and 1/2 hours it was diagnosed and repaired with a discount for AAA- wonderful people - super service - it's my new go to place for everything- thank you!

ALEXIS B.
05/19/2019
I love y’all!
I am so pleased with my service with y’all every time I come. Not only to I get the best service but you all are so flexible. You made sure I was taken care of and prepared for my 2,500mile trip I have to take in two weeks. You put my mind at ease and made sure I was prepared. And didn’t force me to do unnecessary things to my car to make money off me.

JOHN S.
05/19/2019
Always first class and in a timely manner.

MARY P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/18/2019
Pleased customer l
Had my oil changed -was offered a car - as I was early for my appointment- was able to go home and bake cookies !
Oil changed and tires rotated as requested -pleasant and informative customer service people.

KR
KATHY R.
Warm & welcoming reception staff.. Personable, honest mechanics
See above. I’ll be back & would recommend

Nissan JUKE
Friendly Staff
Had my daughter's car inspected. Fast and very friendly service!

ALAN B.
05/17/2019
Great to do business with.
Great services and answers to all questions.

JOSEPH K.
water pump
I happened to drop my jeep of on Saturday, not knowing they were closed. However the owner was there and took my car in.
The team was quick with the fix and let me know before hand what the repair was and how much before performing the work.
I will be back in for future repairs

KL
KIM L.
Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2019
Inspection sticker
Quick and friendly

SVEN B.
05/15/2019
Great team and quick repair like always , excellent communication from Mark M.

JOHN R.
Toyota Avalon
05/15/2019
Fast, professional and friendly service.
Did not have to wait long for the service to be done. Service was performed efficiently.

Volvo XC60
05/14/2019
Car Inspection
Friendly. Organized Came and in for annual vehicle inspection and was out the door in 20 minutes.