Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Carver, MA
Dodge Avenger
10/08/2019
Awesome service
The whole team is friendly helpful and honest.

DAVID H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019
Very responsive to my concerns and car needs. Made it easy for me to leave my car for the day. Exceptional customer service
Mark and Herb greeted me with a smile and “ what can we do for you “ despite the fact that I arrived 30 minutes before they officially opened. The customer service was exceptional .. I am most grateful and appreciate their professionalism and assistance

RD
ROBERT D.
10/07/2019
The customer service.
While I wait for my vehicle, I note the interaction the staff has with the customers that are there as well as those they are speaking to on the phone. They make you feel comfortable and important.

WL
WILLIAM L.
BMW 325i
10/04/2019
Listen, caring, and determined to solve my problem
I had two problems with my car which were difficult because of the age of the car. Mark was very helpful in trying to find the needed parts, including contacting BMW in Germany. Very understanding, very helpful, and determined to fix my car.

PC
PETER C.
10/04/2019
Fast and communicates well
The woman at the front desk was great. Found out what I needed to do in order to have my headlight replaced in order for my vehicle to pass inspection.

I’ll book my next oil change there because of the manner she treated me.

Abington, MA
10/03/2019
Friendly staff
I did not have an appointment yet your staff was happy to help me. My inspection sticker had expired two days prior. I panicked when I realized the expiration and went right to your team. I was back on the road in no time

JEAN R.
10/01/2019
The folks at Cape Auto Repair are great! They provide excellent customer service. Always friendly, timely and efficient!

MARYANN L.
Friendly and welcoming
Everyone is so friendly and helpful especially Mark . They r efficient and keep u informed . You are not just a number they remember your name and make u feel important

SL
SAMUEL L.
Newton, MA
Buick LeSabre
10/01/2019
Another great service visit!
Professional, courteous, friendly, and competent. 5 stars in all categories...I'm confident that Cape Auto will provide excellent service every time.

NC
NANCY C.
10/01/2019
Wait time for sticker less than stated
The “warrant” was professional and courteous. Having procrastinated in getting my sticker, I was very pleased with the timing and the comfort of your waiting room.

Thank you !

SARAH S.
Buzzards Bay, MA
09/30/2019
fast service! low prices!
nice job! Everyone was so accommodating and helpful!

NN
NATHANIEL N.
GMC Canyon
09/30/2019
Consistent good service
As usual things went as planned

09/29/2019
FRIENDLY, COMPETENT
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN USING CAPE AUTO FOR OVER 13 YEARS AND HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE FRIENDLY AND COMPETENT.
THEY ANALYZE THE PROBLEM AND GIVE US GOOD ADVICE ON HOW TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM.

Buzzards Bay, MA
09/29/2019
Excellent!
Professional, friendly staff, efficient and reasonable rates!

PB
PAUL B.
Great
There great and friendly

HM
HILLARY M.
09/27/2019
The service team understands the meaning of service.
I appreciate that when you receive an estimate it's accurate so you can plan.

Kingston, MA
Chevrolet Suburban
Excellent Experience
My wife and I couldn’t be happier with Cape Auto. Mark made sure the car was ready when we needed it. Mark went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Mark and Cape Auto!!

AL
ALEXANDER L.
Dodge Dakota
Cape Auto ROCKS!!
My parents became customers around 1979 and I'm happy to follow their lead. David's father, Ruiz, set a standard of excellence - David and his team have always followed the same path. Always pleased with the quality of service and character of the personnel.

RD
RICARDO D.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/26/2019
Received calls Immediately from the service department and mail from the owner.
Shortly after having posted my review I received a call from Mark in the Service Department to let me know that there is a second inspection bay in the back of the building. My car was taken there to expedite the inspection as the front inspection bay's computer and the registry connection was not working properly. I was told that the computer connection in the back inspection bay ended up not being any better so they brought the car to the front inspection bay where things started working and the inspection was done. I was invited to return and they would show me the second inspection bay where the car was and that the bay was not visible from where I had followed the car as the inspection bay was in back of the building and not the side of the building where I went to look for the car.
I also got a response from the owner of Cape Auto Repair on the SureCritic site. He was a bit insulted at my implications and I replied to his response and explained the circumstances and asked him what his thoughts would be if he had been in my position.
We agreed that the circumstances and communications on where the car had disappeared to - were not the best, or the proper way to handle the situation with the customer. He invited me to come there again and he would show me the inspection bay.
I'll take him at his word and thus I am Re Scoring the review.
Hopefully they learned to communicate better with the customer and if it happens to me again I will not let it go and complain immediately so I get an explanation and am able to see where the car went and not get aggravated if there is a good explanation.

09/26/2019
HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MAD IN A LONG TIME !
I brought my car in for an inspection [and have many times before] and it goes from where I parked it to the inspection bay and back to a parking spot on the lot.
This time, to my surprise, the person at the inspection bay gets in my car and goes out through the back lot. I saw it and went out there to see where the car was and what was being looked at or checked and IT WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND - inside the lot or in the back building. About 15 minutes later the car appears through the the same place it went out and then it goes in the inspection bay for its inspection.
JUST BECASUE I OWN A RED CORVETTE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WANT THE KID [AND EVERYONE to me is a kid - cause I am freaking old] TAKING MY FREAKING CAR ANYWHERE, ESPECIALLY OUT ON THE STREET AND GOD KNOWS DOING WHAT WITH IT OR TO IT. THE CAR WAS ALREADY WARMED UP SO I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR IT. AND IT SINCE THAT IS WHERE I GET MY CARS AND TRUCK INSPECTED IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
I also stayed until the next car went in the inspection bay and it went from the parked lot and in the inspection bay. NO FREAKING TEST DRIVE.
I WANT SOME ANSWERS !
I AM DEBATING WHETHER TO EVER COME BACK THERE FOR ANYTHING.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2019

Naturally as a business owner, I reviewed this negative post. I take it serriously, and actaully reread this post a few times. As Mark discussed with you on the phone, we have 2 inspection bays. One in the front of our Service Center, and one in the basement around back. We have 2 bays for MA State inspections for the convenience of customers to speed the process, which most appreciate. Most repair facilities only have one bay dedicated for Inspections. This vehicle in question was taken to the rear basement bay for an Inspection. As Mark relayed to you on the phone, there was an issue with the State supplied inspection computer not communicating. We then brought the vehicle to the front bay when it became availble to complete the Inspection. We do not take vehicles on road tests as a component of the inspection process. I can assure you that this vehicle did not leave the premises. We have been in business since 1952, and stand by our honesty & reputation. As evidence, review our SureCritic rating. Thank you.

David Gallerani, President

Annual MA Inspection
Service was completed ahead of schedule and extremely courteous & professional.