JASON G.
Quincy, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/08/2018
Great experience
I had a great experience at cape auto, starting with the staff able to get me in right away the next day and making it convenient to drop off and pick up as well. Also affordable! I'll be back!

HM
HELEN M.
Kingston, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/07/2018
The employees at CApe Auto are top quality people.
These great employees ar.e very helpful and have the know-how to make any necessary repairs. They are both professional and personal. They easily pin-pointed the problem that was causing the rattle noise under the hood. They replaced the water pump and the car is running perfectly. I highly recommend Cape Auto and I am grateful for their service.

H.M

JAIMIE R.
New Bedford, MA
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/07/2018
I’ve been going to Cape Auto for a few years now, their pricing is always fair and they have never tried to up sell any services, instead explaining the service that I needed and the recommendations that best fit the longevity of my vehicle. I highly recommend them for any service needed.

Webster, MA

KC
KARA C.
Best service in Plymouth
Every time I come here it’s always a great experience. Honest people with with the customer in mind every time. Thank you!

TOM M.
12/06/2018
Mark and the crew are always great. They only do what is needed and don’t try to get you for things that can wait or what’s not needed at the time.

RV
ROBERT V.
Inspection
Arranged same day drop off for inspection. Done by end of the afternoon as agreed
Mark and Danielle are the bedt

Kingston, MA
Always reliable
Always reliable service in a timely manner

JAMES H.
12/05/2018
Cape Auto always does a great job - just an oil change
This time just an oil change and a fluids check. I trust them for all our automotive needs.

LG
LEE G.
12/05/2018
Friendly helpful and polite!
Such a great place for service. Very accommodating to last minute requests and helpful 100% of the time.

MT
MAEVE T.
Chrysler 300
Great customer service!
I've been a customer at Cape Auto since I moved to Plymouth a few years back. They have taken great care of me and my vehicles and I highly recommend them! They are friendly and professional each time I need their service. Thank you.

RICHARD C.
12/04/2018
Prompt service and clear description of work needed..
This auto repair business does the repair right and guarantees the parts. They'll bring you home and pick you up. Just a great business.

BETH S.
Service you can trust
Prompt friendly service, excellent quality of work, reasonable prices

DK
DINA/STEPHEN K.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2018
Always great service at Cape Auto!
My family has been going to Cape Auto for years. Very few businesses today have the long-standing commitment to service quality that Cape Auto has had from the very start. We are so happy to have such a great and well- run business in downtown Plymouth. Thanks Cape Auto,

DENISE and DAVID S.
White Horse Beach, MA
Great customer service!
Danielle in the service department is great. Very knowledgeable, friendly, very clear when explaining issues. They had my car for a day and a half, did all kinds of testing, and found it had an exhaust leak. We decided to wait to fix it, and there was no charge. I will recommend Cape Auto to everyone!

12/02/2018
The Best, and thank you for the Tire deal!
If you don't know Dave, Kevin and the team they have assembled, you are missing out! The most positive vehicle repair experiences ever from both the Service AND Collision Centers over the years.
Just got the best deal tires in the marketplace we could find also. You can't go wrong with Cape Auto, totally recommend them!

DOROTHY W.
Lexus ES 350
12/01/2018
Inspection
You have the nicest staff ever. They are friendly yet professional.
Service has always been excellent and dependable. I am glad I started using Cape Auto for all my car needs. I know I'm in good hands.

JAY C.
Duxbury, MA
Ford Edge
12/01/2018
Mark and the Sevice Team, are great to work with. We have been having our cars serviced at Cape Auto for over four years. High level of customer service.

DANIEL R.
Ram 1500
11/30/2018
Great service and professionalism.

KK
KIRK.TRISHA K.
11/30/2018
Quick, friendly & convenient service!