01/22/2020
State Inspection - easy and quick!
I stopped in to have my car inspected for the year. The team was friendly, service was very quick and the waiting room was clean and comfortable. These folks seem to value service and over-deliver on their promises. They made a great first impression with this new customer....I’ll be back.

DANIEL/KIMBERLY M.
Inspection
Easy and efficient experience. Problem were very nice .

GR
GUY R.
Cadillac CTS
Customer is number one
The entire staff of Cape Auto is excellent. I had an appointment for an oil change at 9 am and they immediately took my vehicle at 9 am. The service was done very quickly and efficiently. I then realized that I probably needed a tire rotations and forgot to flag that. They said they could do it immediately and gave me a rental car so that I could run some of my errands and not waste my time waiting. I ran my errands and when I returned my car was waiting for me. It was a definite time saver. I would recommend Cape Auto for their focus on dealing with a satisfied customer. Thanks.

CT
CHARLES T.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/22/2020
Integrity, honesty and fairness combined with expertise and good results.
I have only words of praise and appreciation for Cape Auto Repair. Consistently and constantly, they provide good service, good value and a cheerful to bring your car for service.

DONALD R.
Prompt, professional service.
Everyone - owner, service managers and technicians are courteous, knowledgeable and "go the extra mile" for your vehicle. Cape Auto does not pressure you into service your vehicle doesn't need. They are very reliable and trustworthy and will explain what's needed in terms you can understand.

CHRISTINE S.
MINI Cooper Countryman
Service!
Excellent staff & service provided.

Sagamore Beach, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Light replacement
I needed a new headlight. Because the light under warranty. No charge. Yeah!

Customer service
Had an appointment for an oil change, vehicle was taken in immediately and worked on. My car was ready quickly and I was also advised that everything else looked good.
Very friendly greeting.

ANNE M.
Toyota Prius Prime
01/20/2020
I can trust the work and the people!
They took care of my old car - which got 259,000 miles. When I finally had to buy a new car - I was happy to know that I could trust cape auto to evaluate my new to me used car and tell me the truth. With their help - I hope to get a lot of great miles out of this car.

CK
CRAIG K.
Cadillac SRX
Honest, Family company.
Always efficient and friendly service. Reasonable prices, and they are extremely honest! Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

Diane B.
Carver, MA
New Battery
Needed a new battery fast, they took me in, drove me to work, and delivered my car to my workplace very efficiently. The best service in town!

RENEE R.
Honest peeps
Love Mark,Herb and staff(Shane). I always feel
So welcomed and know I am getting top notch service. They don’t up-sell and only tell u what u need. There is never any pressure to do something that might not be necessary. Until it’s necessary. 😜Bonus is when u can get one of their loaner cars.🎉😊 Thank u Cape auto!!

AP

Mike K.
Manomet, MA
Saturn SL
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that everyone treated him ok.

RICHARD C.
01/17/2020
Always done right and rast
I lost both headlights and had problems with a wiper on the same night. Got next day service and had it back in a few hours. Your car is always done when they say it will be done. Good planning and honest repairs you can count on..thanks Cape Auto.