Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DAVID M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Super quick and friendly
I dropped in around 4:00 PM and asked if they had time to do a sticker for me. I was out of there in 20 minutes! The staff (Mike) was professional and personable making me and the other customers glad to be there.

KELLI B.
Kia Sorento
Friendly Team Members/Quick Service
In for a simple oil change, but team members are always friendly. Service is quick, and the new waiting area is really nice.

SUSAN B.
Professional and great Customer Care
It is important to me that my vehicle is treated the same way as I do and the care that Cape Auto provided was exceptional!!

STANLEY H.
Acura TSX
09/25/2019
First time customer. We'll be back!
Hi - Just moved to the area. When we asked people for referrals about auto places, Cape Auto was highly recommended. All we needed now was an inspection but we were greeted nicely and, without an appointment, were taken care of promptly and efficiently. We'll be back. Thanks!

KO
KATE O.
Awesome alignment & service
I had an alignment done and when I picked up the car noticed a shimmy. When I called Cape they were more than accommodating to have the car back. Come to find out it was not the alignment but the tires which they had nothing to do with! No alignment issue but they were still kind and courteous to make sure and accommodate my coming back in regardless! Such awesome service and good quality! Go back there in a heart beat!!

LF
LAWRENCE F.
Very reliable
Excellent, quick, and reliable service. Clean waiting area. They review what you need done and do it right.

GL
GORDY L.
Kingston, MA
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service.

Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2019
Quick easy and hassle free
Close to my house and I’m in and out in no time with zero problems, staff is welcoming and helpful

KATHY B.
Professional & courteous
Cape Cod Auto us always there to service your autos professionally & courteous service. They accommodate you the best they can in a timely manner.

SF
SUSAN F.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Subaru BRZ
09/23/2019
The staff is always friendly and helpful and I was in and out within a half hour.

SP
STACIA P.
Carver, MA
09/22/2019
Great experience!
I reached out to have my jeep fixed and received a call first thing the next day... Got my jeep in at 10 am and worked on asap. Transportation to work, was provided as well as a loaner car, and had quick turn around on maintenance. Customer service was fantastic!

THERESA M.
Cape Auto Review
I trust Cape Auto to be honest, fair, and professional. We have taken our cars here for years and have always been pleased with their work.

Thank you Cape Auto!

JUDEE M.
Kia Sportage
Inspection Sticker
This was my 1st visit. I needed an inspection sticker and stopped in when I saw the sign. The staff manning the front desk were very pleasant and professional. I was in and out in less than 25 mins. I was very happy with my experience.

EH
ED H.
Great service and employees
Very happy with service . Never had a bad experience.

In & Out in under estimated time
The best inspection sticker experience in the land, thank you!

DEREK B.
Wareham, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
09/21/2019
Customer service is always top notch
I always feel very satisfied after every visit. They communicate very well and always make sure that the job is done properly and at a fair price.

DENNIS G.
Mazda CX-5
09/20/2019
Friendly service and a staff that knows what they’re doing.
Always outstanding service...!

LP
LAURENCE P.
Care and careful work
I asked about inspecting one car. You got up to examine the car in order to give me honest advice.

Sarah B.
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous
Very positive experience!

EM
EDWARD M.
09/19/2019
I go to cape auto for all my scheduled and emergency service and repair thay do great work and very reliable would never go any where else