TOM B.
Mark is The Best!

TK
TIM K.
01/29/2019
Top notch service and friendly atmosphere. They always take the time to explain the work and let you know what you do and don't need for service. Trust them with all of my service and repair needs.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/29/2019
fast service - great new waiting room
I appreciate a place that is honest about work needed or not. It is easy to get an appointment at your convience. Plus offer of a ride home if unable to stay for the work being done.

ROBERT B.
Carver, MA
01/29/2019
Fast service. Very pleasant experience.
In and out quickly (Vehicle Inspection). Clean comfortable waiting area with free wifi. Nice people.

BA
BRENDA,BRIAN A.
01/29/2019
Convenient Location for me since I live a couple of blocks away from Cape Auto Repair!
I have been bringing my cars to Cape Auto since I moved to Plymouth 4 years ago. The staff is very friendly. When you walk in, its nice when they say Hello & know your name. They consistently follow up with me via hone call when the car service has been completed as well as contact me if they found a repair that may require additional time to fix & always provides me first with the information as to what the issue is so I know exactly what is required & a cost associated with fixing the problem. I would recommend to anyone to have their car serviced with Cape Auto Repair because they are Great at what they do!

RE
RUTH E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/28/2019
The people and service
Live the people and the service is trustworthy

PB
PATRICIA,WILLIAM B.
01/27/2019
Very customer friendly.
Told me my car was out of oil even though it was not due for an oil change because engine was consuming too much oil. Sent me to a Chevrolet because there is a bulletin for this problem and the repair is covered by an extended warranty. They changed the oil and send me on my way!

Kingston, MA
Cape Auto is the best!
The personnel who work at Cape Auto are universally professional, helpful and friendly. Danielle, Herb and Mark exemplary these characteristics.

TD
THOMAS D.
Swansea, MA
Great Service - Highly Talented Group
I had extensive repairs done this week to my Honda Pilot. I have had my cars serviced at Cape Auto for nearly 20 years.
I feel the service they provide meets if not exceeds the National Car Dealerships, at the fair market pricing. They are a very honest organization and are upfront with there evaluation of your vehicle needs/repairs. I highly recommend Cape Auto.

FK
Price is good
Veterans Discount

MARGIE B.
01/25/2019
Love Cape Auto and staff!!
Always courteous to customers and give the best service at a fair price.

MICHAEL/SARAH L.
INFINITI M37
01/25/2019
Very reasonably priced
I was prepared to pay twice what the estimate was...didn’t charge me a penny more than the estimate and did a great job!

MIKE M.
Kingston, MA
Nissan Murano
01/24/2019
Professional services. And quality work
Always quality work done in a timely fashion..wouldnt bring my truck anywhere else

GT
GEORGE T.
Jeep Cherokee
01/23/2019
Great customer service!
Greeted quickly, very friendly, service performed on my car in less than 30 minutes. New waiting room is awesome very comfortable.

DENISE and DAVID S.
White Horse Beach, MA
01/22/2019
Great customer service and friendly!
Fast and professional service is excellent!

MIKE M.
Nissan Xterra
Michael McKenney
The prompt, precise and courteous service from reception to the mechanics.

STUART/ADAM S.
01/22/2019
The people that work there
The people are great and the honestly is superb

01/21/2019
Quality service always!!!
Always professional, don’t trust anyone else to work on my car.

EN