JOHN S.

MIKE D.
Kingston, MA
Ram 1500
Professional and courteous
The staff at Cape Auto Repair coulsnt have been more professional and accommodating when it came to repairing my vehicle. I would highly recommend them for all your service needs.

GMC Savana Passenger
Excellent courteous service
Excellent courteous service from mark

DANNY S.
Awesome staff awesome service
Had my junk car towed here through AAA. Couldn't have gotten better treatment or service anywhere else

AL

RICHARD P.
Kia Optima
11/29/2018
Consistent and efficient
I don't have much in the way of repairs required on my cars, but if I need anything I call Cape Auto

LH
LINDA H.
11/28/2018
Oil change and tire rotation. Received great service as always. Was offered a ride to my office, Nice that Cape Auto goes the extra mile for their customers.

LC
LISA C.
Weymouth, MA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/28/2018
I stopped in without an appointment & they accommodated me & got my car fixed that day.

DONALD H.
Kingston, MA
Lincoln Navigator
11/28/2018
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and professional!
I’ve been a customer of Cape Auto for service and Body for better than 25 years. Obviously I’m a satisfied customer.

CE
CHRISTOPHER E.
Dodge Dart
Inspection sticker
Came in this afternoon with the 4 year old for an inspection and it couldn't have been more painless. Staff very friendly and engaging and was in and out within 20 minutes.

STAN M.
Duxbury, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2018
Cape Auto Repair
As a well traveled member of the "Seniors" community, I've dealt with many auto repair operations throughout the country. Cape Auto is definitely one of the best I've experienced; technically competent, customer service focused with high business ethics standards. Highly recommended!

TOM M.
11/24/2018
friendly, professional people minimize time required. for repair
Customers are treated with respect if your repair is small or large. Price for repair is reasonal.

CHARLIE W.
GMC Terrain
11/22/2018
People are friendly
Everybody was great.new waiting looks good so far.i spent my time there looking for Daves office .I know he has a mobile office. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

TP
TRACY P.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/22/2018
The gang, danielle, mark and herb are always so helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

JEFFERY W.
Great People!!
Mark and Herb were terrific to deal with!..Cape Auto went the extra mile to repair my car.
They treated me like family and
displayed true honesty and integrity ..I'll trust Cape Auto with my car anytime!!...Loyalty is very important to me and they have definitely earned mine!!....,THANKS GUYS
JEFF W.

HB
HOLLY B.
A+ Experience!!
My car died as it rolled into Cape Auto. From that very moment until i drove it out that same day my experience was A+. Professional, kind, attentive, honest and with extremely competitive pricing. No matter how many questions i asked, Mark answered clearly and patiently. I felt extremely lucky that my car died in front of Cape Auto. I couldn't have asked for better service and professionalism. Thank you!!

Subaru Legacy
Good job
Good service and fair pricing. Efficient.

GMC Canyon
Great Work
Just in for an oil change. In and out quickly as promised.

TODD M.
11/20/2018
They fit me in
I called them at 330 on. Friday and they fit me in on Monday morning. Repaired my front brakes.
Fair price and it stops!

ST
SUSAN T.
11/20/2018
Fast and efficient service
The alternator on my car failed while I was on the road Sunday night. I had it towed to Cape Cod auto. They got back to me very quickly with the diagnosis & cost to repair. They completed the repair within a very reasonable period of time and I had the car back by afternoon. It was, as usual, a very positive experience. I highly recommend Cape Cod auto.