Middleboro, MA
Fine
Was fine. Just what I expected, no more no less than average. Nothing wrong, nothing special

Quality service
Brought it in for some minor maintenance. Did a great job servicing my vehicle in a timely manner for the cost they estimated. No complaints. Highly recommend.

EF
EUNICE F.
Friendly and fast service
I was on my lunch break and didn’t have much time but needed an inspection sticker. I was greeted by a very nice guy. He said I’d be out of there within 40 minutes but it was shorter than that. This will be the place I bring my Jeep from now on. 😊

MK
MICHAEL K.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/10/2020
customer service , everyone was very nice thank you cape auto.
recommend cape auto in Plymouth to anyone who is looking for great service and a friendly environment.

ROBERT M.
Dodge Journey
01/10/2020
Great place for a sticker
Very friendly, very helpful. And quick. Loved their honesty.

DIANE B.
Carver, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
New car battery
Cape Auto has the best service around! My car wouldn't start, AAA jumped me, I drove to Cape Auto, they got me to work, replaced my old battery, and dropped my car off at my workplace. Couldn't have asked for better service! I love them.

BY

RL
RENATE L.
Honda Fit
The staff
I wish I had started with Cape Auto when I moved to Plymouth 45 years ago. The staff is courteous, kind, accommodating, honest, and forthright.

CL
CHERYL L.
Westfield, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/08/2020
Mark has the best personality
Cape auto is the best. Mark is so nice .

TODD M.
Ford Cutaway
Always do a great job
From the customer service people to the mechanics, Cape Auto Repair has been great to us. They’ve taken care of both my work vehicles and my personal vehicle too.

RE
RUTH E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/08/2020
The people the work they do the honesty and integrity.
I can always trust the staff and the mechanics. They have been taking car of my family’s vehicles for years and I won’t go anywhere else.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
Quick state inspection
Easy trip for state inspection sticker. Was actually less time than anticipated! Was told 45 minutes with wait; was out in 35 minutes. Waiting area is remodeled and nice, with wall bench for work area with outlets, etc. A coffee machine would be nice.

Friendly and efficient

MF
MATTHEW F.
Quality work, friendly service
They did a good job on my car. They were friendly, and remembered me when I visited them on separate occasions. Good location and a service shuttle if you need to leave your car there for an extended period. Thank you!