MARTHA H.
Acura RDX
staff and honesty
long time customer...impressed with covid precautions

RJ
ROBERT J.
Always dependable
They went the extra mile to get a problem fixed that could've cost me a lot more without their efforts and consideration. I know they're looking out for my interests and its greatly appreciated.

DEREK B.
Wareham, MA
Nissan NV200
oil change
Excellent service once again!!!

JOHN P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/01/2021
Truck repair
Recently had repairs done on my pickup truck. They were reasonably priced, called me before any work was started. They did have to order the parts, however, on the day of my appointment, my vehicle was repaired as promised in a timely manner.

KR
KING R.
Jeep Cherokee
02/28/2021
Review
I had my wife's car in your shop for 4 new tires and a state inspection sticker. It was completed in a timely manner. Thank you

LC
LORI C.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/28/2021
Always the Best!
Since moving to Plymouth 6 years ago, Cape Auto has been my “go to” for my regular car maintenance. Everyone is welcoming and accommodating. The ease of making appointments on line is super convenient and my car is always ready when they say it will be.

DIANNE M.
satisfied
everyone was professional and friendly but at the same time made all clients feel safe and comfortable service was done quickly to ensure we weren"t waiting long all very covid friendly i would recommend you to all my friends and family

GK
GREGG K.
Nantucket, MA
Chevrolet Express Passenger
Wonderful service and friendly atmosphere
Wonderful service and friendly atmosphere

STEWART W.
Prompt & Professional
I have used Cape Auto since moving to Plymouth. They provide excellent service at a fair price. Have no issue providing them with a referral.

CHARLES M.
always repair with honesty
cape auto has been my repair shop for years. Always on time and keep me informed on what is needed.

MIKE M.
Nissan Xterra
Customer Service
The professionalism at Cape Auto is greatly appreciated. They are very friendly, customer oriented and honest. Mark is open and honest, I feel like it’s the right place to bring my vehicle!

MARK S.
Service revuew
As always, Cape Auto makes time for me and my service needs. Herb and Mark have always been responsive and helpful. Most importantly, I always trust that they are honest and fair with the services they provide and the related costs.

RF
RONALD F.
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2021
Great customer service great customer service
Very reliable there are always here to help me in a very honest it's a place that I would recommend for anybody I'm very proud to have them good mechanics working on my vehicle I just want to thank Mark for all he's done for me

VA
VANESSA RAE A.
Toyota Prius v
Friendly, fast service!
I got my car inspected at Cape Auto. All the staff were friendly and respectful, and they got my inspection done quickly.

MICHELLE M.
02/25/2021
Very Convenient and Clean
This was my first time at Cape Auto Repair. I made an appointment to get an inspection sticker.
I got there right on time and they started service right on time. I sat in the waiting area doing work on my laptop with their complementary WIFI and TV. Waiting area was very clean. No complaints. I was in and out in 30 minutes.