Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SK
SALLY K.
INFINITI QX50
Very professional and friendly
Cape Auto has the best customer service. Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. They keep you updated on your vehicle. Best place around for outstanding service.

LA
LEE A.
East Providence, RI
09/05/2019
Always friendly, great service, and always going above and beyond
Needed work done as I work in Plymouth and live about an hour away, they took my car in finished the work and got it back to me so I could get home. Awesome place and great prices too.

MK
MEGAN K.
Middleboro, MA
This place is great!
Quick, clean and professional! That says it all! I went with my 1 year old daughter and it was so fast and easy and CLEAN! Most places for an inspection sticker are dirty and gross and make it hard to do with a baby, not this place, and the guys didn’t mind my daughter coming up to their desk to say hi either! One of the guys, I wish I got his name, heard me talking to her and then was greeting her by name! Exceptional service!! They were awesome and I would highly recommend!

PB
PAMELA B.
Carver, MA
Superb service
Cape Auto Repair delivers great service. There're always prompt and courteous.

BOB H.
Hyundai Azera
09/04/2019
Repairs
As always the people were nice, the service was great and work was completed in a timely manner

JOHN P.
09/03/2019
Excellent service department
Great place for service. Knowledgeable, friendly service advisors. They do the work that needs to get done!

JOE L.
Volvo XC70
09/02/2019
Reliable, competent workmanship at a fair price
Had a failed front brake line on my 2007 Volvo. Dropped my car off at oh dark 30. Herb was able to work me into the schedule and had the car ready for pickup at the end of the day with two new front flexible brake lines.

When I need work done that I cannot or do not want to do myself, they continue to be my first call.

ROBIN C.
08/31/2019
Great first impression.
This was my first time at Cape Auto after being referred by my neighbors. I found them to be extremely kind, courteous and professional. Their estimate of my repair was reasonable and fair, and completed in a timely manner. I will definitely be going back! Thank you!

CL

MIKE D.
Nissan Armada
08/29/2019
Trust
Even when making a costly repair, I never doubt Mark and the team at Cape Auto. I know they’re looking out for me and I trust them. That’s uncommon today, kudos.

GH
GAIL H.
Carver, MA
08/28/2019
good work
Always fast good work. Don't have to wait very long. Repairs done right the first time.

MI
Mike I.
Nissan Sentra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service.

KH
Kevin H.
Pembroke, MA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was great.

MIKE G.
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/27/2019
Fantastic Service and the service Manager Mark is Hot!❤️
Outstanding customer service and outstanding flexibility for servicing your vehicle… And they give you a ride to work!

KE
KENNETH E.
08/27/2019
Quick repair
Had a problem with my hood latch. They fixed in just a few minutes without having an appointment.
Awesome to deal with. I’ll be back

08/24/2019
Service and people
Attentive throughout service process.

SP
SHARON P.
08/23/2019
Burping Car
My 2013 has had the engine light on for about a year. I was told I had a small evap leak, well after the car starting burping while driving I finally broke down to have it fixed. Cape Auto did a wonderful job of diagnosis and fixing the problem in a timely manner. Purge valve=gassy car!
Thanks Cape Auto for always taking great care of my car.

TD
THOMAS D.
Swansea, MA
08/22/2019
I am a customer of Cape Auto for 25 yrs
I think having your automobile serviced can be nerve racking. What you want most is a company that you can Trust and not take advantage of you. You want them to fix the problem and charge you accordingly.
I personally Trust Cape Auto more than the dealerships. They have been in business for year's, what's that telling you.

EH
ED H.
08/22/2019

MARYBETH R.
08/21/2019
Excellent service every time
Cape auto is a great shop. I always feel comfortable with their work, I feel they are honest, trustworthy and very efficient.
I do recommend this shop to friends, family and coworkers.