Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KAREN D.
Brownfield, ME
08/10/2019
...
They did an excellent job repairing my car.

DONALD H.
Kingston, MA
08/08/2019
excellent service & repairs.
I've been a customer for over twenty years. Never a need to go anyplace else. The service and repairs have always been tops. Treated with respect and fairness!

MF
MAUREEN F.
Truck AC
I trust the folks at Cape Auto. I miss your receptionist though. The girl who is covering now is very unpleasant and inefficient. She never greets you or smiles. She look like she is angry all of the time. Too bad she didn’t take this job as a learning experience and to hone some life skills.

SK
STEVE K.
Oil and Fluid change
We had an oil change and the Rear Differential Fluid changed, in two separate appointments, and both were done in a timely and efficient manner. Working with Mark is always a pleasure, as he is very knowledgeable and explains the repair in layman's terms. I also like the fact that he actually knows your name, which is extremely rare in today's "get em in, get em out" atmosphere.

JOHN P.
Ford Edge
08/08/2019
I needed a sticker, in and out 30 minutes. Friendly staff, clean shop, great service.

STEVE M.
Crestview, FL
GMC Acadia
Saved my vacation.
I was on vacation from Florida. We were heading to go on a whale watching cruise when I pulled over for an ambulance and hit the curb blowing out my right front tire. Marked was very emphatic to my situation. He bent over backwards to help me. I’m so grateful to him. He turned a possible ruined day into just a mild inconvenience. I will be eternally grateful for his kindness and understanding.

KEELAS S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Service and the staff
Phenominal service. Great friendly staff. Always accommodating. I absolutely trust Cape Auto with my car.

MARGARET M.
Lexus RX
Car Inspection
Prompt service; very professional staff. Always use them for all my car servicing and autobody needs.

BP
Benjamin P.
Carver, MA
Scion xB
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said the business takes care of him.

RJ
ROBERT J.
08/03/2019
I found the place for my auto needs
I got my 2017 annual sticker at a place where I was made to feel that he was doing me a favor. When I left on my way home I went by Cape Auto and noticed they do inspections and decided this is where I come next year. My only experience had been some body work in the sixties, which I was pleased with. I then got my 2018 inspection and was pleases with the atmosphere. I then made an appointment online for my 2019 inspection and also to rotate tires. I was taken on time and was told it would be an hour which it was. It was then while sitting in the nice, clean waiting area that I was able to hear the interaction between the staff and other customers. I have to tell you I was impressed and became sold on the company. Cape Auto has now become my first choice for future auto service.
Sincerely,
Robert A Johnson

WB
WENDY B.
Sagamore Beach, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/03/2019
Oil change and sticker completed in a timely manner.

DIANA S.
Friendly Service
Great care was taken with my regular service and multiple electric problems after a new battery installed elsewhere roadside! Front office takes your concerns seriously and with a smile. Definitely satisfied and will go back

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Car inspection
Have always liked Cape auto. They are friendly and honest. I was told without an
Appt. I may have to wait 40 min. I no sooner sat to wait and they took my car in. I was done in less time than stated.

EM
EDWARD M.
Very reliable
Love that while work being done on car they have loner car for you which is worth more than anything work is always done completely and with any problems I would suggest this repair shop to friends and family hands down

JOHN P.
Great friendly service
Any time I bring a vehicle in for service, I’m greeted with a friendly, knowledgeable service advisor. The work is always done on time with a fair price. They do a great job there!

08/02/2019
Great effort & success!
Late request for service and inspection sticker. Very busy day and still came through with a smile. Accommodate is what they do at Cape Auto. Would not go anywhere else for Service or Collision repair.

LH
LINDA H.
08/01/2019
Stickaaah Visit
Cape Auto did a great job fitting me in on the fly for an inspection sticker. Only needed a sticker this time, but use them for all my maintenance because they go the extra mile every time.

JONATHAN D.
Hyundai Veloster
07/31/2019
I can always depend on you.
I realized on my way to Cape Auto Body that I've depended on them for 44 years. I also realized that if you weren't open I didn't have any idea where I could turn for help. Fortunately for me you were there.

PF
PATRICIA F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/30/2019
They are ethical and committed to customers’ safety.
They are professional, friendly, ethical and provide excellent service. I turn the key and that’s my interest in cars. They check.anticipate, and inform me of anything that needs attention. My sons live out of state, and we appreciate the extra services provided.

CHYREL M.
07/30/2019
Chyrel M
Always pleasant, knowledgeable and timely in their service. Looking out for the customer is number one for them!