WB
William W / Ann B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
12/13/2018
Car maintenance and repair work
Professional service at reasonable proxies from friendly, helpful people.

FN
Frank / Kathleen N.
12/12/2018
Excellent, reliable courteous service
I can always count on receiving excellent, reliable, courteous and honest service at Casis Village Shell
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/13/2018

We all appreciate your many years of business and support.  Thank you, and we hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Tony Lydia S.
GMC Yukon
12/11/2018
Great service and honesty
The people at Shell service station are always personable, kind and honest about repairs for my cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the business and great review.  We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Judy S.
12/10/2018
The Best
These are the best people in the world! They take care of everything in the best way. I couldn't do without them; they have helped me so many, many times.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  We couldn't be here with out you.
Also, thank you so much for the Christmas basket.  That was very thoughtful.

Lexus ES 350
12/09/2018
Great service.Friendly staff
Great service. Friendly staff.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and many years of business.  This battery should hold you over another 4+ years.

GG
George G.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
12/09/2018
Courteous and efficient service.
The manager, Javier, and the owner, Scott, always have a pleasant word for me and see to it that my needs are taken care of as soon as practicable. They point out the need for items I might overlook such as an oil change. It is a comfortable place to do business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for another great review and the 20+ years of business.  We appreciate you and the family.

CK
Cathy K.
12/08/2018
Total satisfaction.
As I was pulling into the bay the sharpe eyed attendant noticed a screw in the sidewall of my tire . My tire indicator light had
just come on and I was coming to have my tire pressure checked . I lowered my window , and I wish I remembered his name , he told me I needed a new tire . Upon further inspection it was determined the tire could not be repaired . Javier ordered me a new tire and the two attendants put my spare on . My new tire was delivered and replaced in less than 24 hours .
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

I'm glad we could get everything taken care of.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

PD
Paige Chris D.
Bastrop, TX
Honda Fit
12/07/2018
Great, friendly service
Would definitely recommend
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the business and the great review.  Let us know if we can help with new tires or anything else.  Thank you.

Mary P.
Honda Fit
12/05/2018
Good service. Knowledgeable and friendly managers, and skilled mechanics.
This is a full service station in every way. They do all our maintenance - oil changes, tire repair or replacement, new battery, even major engine work. They are always prompt and courteous. We are fortunate to have such good service right in the neighborhood.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the many years of business and for trusting us with your cars.  We are fortunate to have great customers like you that keep us here.

BW
Ben Kristi W.
Mazda CX-5
12/04/2018
Honest, fair and fast
Been coming to Scott’s station for car work since the 1990’s. No up-selling, reasonable charges and work that is both skilled and quick. Friendly people as well. I have recommended the station to innumerable friends and acquaintances.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the many many years of business and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

GM
Greg/ Amy M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/01/2018
Always trust casis village
These guys could have soaked me for thousands - but they knew my alternator wasn’t in desperate shape & would likely hold up for a while. No charge.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

I hope everything is still doing well.  Thank you for another great review.  I appreciate your business.

PL
Paula L.
11/30/2018
The service and feeling of small town
I go by the station at least once a week. The great people there always make sure my car is attended to, check tires, for
Any problem, fix, replace, alert me to possible future problems. Just change my oil drop my at an appointment while fixing. Really willing to help you get your car serviced. Knowledgeable mechanic and attendants. Great home owned business!!!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 8+ years of loyalty.  We appreciate you coming to see us for your car needs.  Please let us know when we can help again or just need some fuel.

Amy B.
Lexus IS 250
11/29/2018
Excellent Always
They do a great job and are fair and tell the truth. Excellent!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for letting us do the brakes and routine maintenance on the Lexus.  Hopefully you wont need us any time soon, but if you do, don't hesitate to come see us.

Martha / Charles D.
11/28/2018
Car check up
By far the most honest, great quality garage in the entire city of Austin!
Scott and his entire team take time to get to know their customers and go out of their way to make sure you get top notch service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Again, thank you for all the kind words.  I  appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles.  Hopefully Honda will take care of some warranty issues, but if not, let us know when your ready.  Thank you again.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/27/2018
I got a flat tire and the guys fixed it for free, Javier ordered my tires and had them on in a couple of days. Installed my new tires without a long wait too. Thank you!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

We are blessed to have Javier with us, he is a valuable asset.  Thank you for letting us work on your Mercedes and take care of the tires.  Please let us know when we can help again.

JN
Jennifer N.
11/27/2018
Always saving our vehicles!
Love every employee at this Shell. Honest, hardworking and so attentive. Happy to have them on my side!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

I'm glad it was just a battery issue.  It could always be worse.  I appreciate you trusting us with your Yukon.  Please let me know if I can help again down the road.

client c.
Mercedes owner
Always great service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Acura RDX
11/24/2018
Great service as always
Always great service at Casis Shell!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for letting us do the maintenance on your RDX.  Please let us know when we can help again.

John R.
11/22/2018
Car repair and Service
I recently had three of my cars worked on.
The mechanic and staff are friendly and professional. I will continue to take my vehicles to them. They are an awesome team and I highly recommend them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for letting us work on your cars John.  I know you have a lot of choices out there and I appreciate you coming here.  See you at the pumps soon.

David H.
Volvo V70
11/21/2018
Great servidc
The people here are great to work with and their work product is excellent/
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for leaving a great review and for letting us work on your car.