Hyundai Elantra GT
06/15/2019
excellent auto / service station
Courteous, friendly staff and very good service. I really appreciated that they are open for so many hours. On a Saturday no less. A really helpful group of people.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2019
Tire repair
I brought my daughter’s car in with a low tire. In 15 minutes, Scott and his team found the leak and repaired it while I waited. They are the best!

LE
Larry E.
06/14/2019
A neighborhood treasure
Friendly, fair, trustworthy, and keeps you informed so there are no surprises when you get the final bill.

Martha / Charles D.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2019
Always Excellent Service
Once again Casis did am excellent job!
Fast , professional and economical!
Scott , Javier and the rest of your team .

Mary Ellen B.
Mazda Tribute
06/10/2019
Great people
Owner very personable. Staff friendly and efficient.

WS

SE
Sharon E.
06/07/2019
Great service, friendly people
I had a dead battery. They were at my house in 10 minutes. They jumpstarted my car and I took the car to the station, and I was back on the road in 15 more minutes. 25 minutes is perfect service. I am so grateful to have them in our neighborhood.

EC
Emily C.
06/06/2019
the people here are sooo great!
I have been a couple of times in the last few days and everyone is extremely helpful and very kind!

Personal service
Such a great experience. I walk in and they remember my name and my vehicles. They were done quickly and I was done.

Betsy H.
Nissan Xterra
06/05/2019
Thanks to Javier and Lucy and all the good people at Casis Shell. They are always courteous, professional, and ready to handle service and repairs.

GT
Greg T.
06/05/2019
The Best Neighborhood Auto repair and gas station in 78703!
Owner Scott and Manager Javier are fair, honest and prompt! If they can't fix it they will recommend who to go to. It is my first stop for diagnosis for any of our families auto repair needs.

Audi Q7
Quick and friendly service
The staff is always very friendly and eager to help on whatever is needed!
The work is done very well!

SP
Sam P.
Texas
Chevrolet Traverse
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the staff are very good.

Julie P.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2019
Great, quick service
The service at Casis Shell is outstanding. Scott, Javier and all are courteous and helpful. Service is quick and thorough.

Lexus ES 350
05/30/2019
Ripped me off
I am a young girl that does not know much about cars and the people working there were very nice but over charged me so much! I went in for an oil change the usually costs $30 and I payed $115 for premium oil that I did not need. This was really unnecessary, but the people working are very friendly even though they took advantage of me!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

I do apologize for the miscommunication.  Being a 2014 Lexus/Toyota vehicle, they do recommend a synthetic 0W-20 motor oil and the car does hold almost 7 quarts of oil.  We use the dealer recommended fluids when performing a service.  If we did not discuss this with you prior to service, I do apologize as this is a normal procedure.  I assure you, we treat everyone equal whether male or female, young or old.   If you will give us another chance, I will figure out a way to make this up to you.  Thank you.

Carla H.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
05/29/2019
Screw in tire
Always friendly and honest service. Have fixed nails or screws in tires twice now and I’m very happy with the service I’ve received.

Mike W.
05/27/2019
Great work
Casis Shell rocks!

Kelley M.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/25/2019
Casis Village Shell.has taken very good care of my car for years. Always honest, thorough service with a smile!

Mike W.
05/25/2019
My tire repair was fast and efficient. David did a great job. Casis Shell ricks!