GH

Chris W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/24/2019
Excellent Service!
My wife and I have been taking our vehicles to Casis Shell for more than 20 years. We keep going back because they are knowledgeable and honest. They provide friendly, timely, high-quality service and we feel they treat our cars as they would their own. We can't recommend them highly enough!

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
04/20/2019
We trust Scott with all four of our cars.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2019
135,000 mile service
We trust Scott Wright and his team with all four of our vehicles. They are the best.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/13/2019
Customer Service
They are super responsive to the customer’s needs and follow through with a job well done.

Isuzu Trooper
04/11/2019
Great service at the Casis village Shell station
They do a great job. They even picked me up at my house and brought me to get my car. Above and beyond the call of duty.

04/09/2019
Outstanding Service
It is truly a pleasure to do business with people who are good at what they do. As an added bonus, they are really nice.

GG
George G.
Cadillac SRX
04/07/2019
Courteous and professional service
We had lost two tires due to a slight accident on a Saturday. Even though most suppliers were closed they managed to find and install all 4 ( tires which I needed anyway ) and have me back in my car by 1: PM.

RA
Robert A.
04/04/2019
Flat tire
Reliable, dependable, capable, friendly,

Carol B.
Jeep Renegade
04/02/2019
They always do a great job and are super friendly!

Clare / Steve S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/02/2019
Clare S
Honest, dependable and quick turn around

HO
Hanne O.
03/29/2019
Have been rescued there several times!
I now live in West Texas but visit Austin frequently in my older Honda. Every time I have had problems with car parts or tires I have experienced the friendliest, experienced and prompt assistance! Just the BEST - thank you SO much for service above and beyond - very rare these days...

03/27/2019
oil change and service
Excellent service, every time I call.
They are extremely courteous and highly professional.

Dash L.
03/27/2019
Great Service!
This team is great. Our family is very happy to have found this service station. Just getting gas is a pleasure. They have handled all of our service needs as well.

LN
Lee/ Holly N.
Ford Expedition
03/26/2019
Friendly and convenient
Javier was very accessible and responsive in changing the oil and rotating my tires.

EP
Erin Paul P.
Lexus GX 460
03/25/2019
Prompt, honest, knowledgeable
Towed my Lexus GX to the Tarrytown Shell station after-hours on a Sunday night, on the recommendation of a buddy. They were on it first thing Monday morning and resolved the issue as quickly and cheaply as possible. Other shops (esp the Lexus dealer) run expensive diagnostics and waste time and your money looking for complicated and expensive fixes. These guys started with the simplest solution (faulty gauge) and made no attempt to up-charge or up-sell. In fact they suggested a free work-around rather than an expensive, and technically unnecessary, repair. I'll be back for future repair needs and definitely recommend them for honest, prompt service.

PS
Paul/ Kathaleen S.
Lexus CT 200h
03/23/2019
Car maintenance
Quick, reliable, quality service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the 7+ years of business, it is much appreciated.  Let us know when your ready for the next service.

Dusty/ Dawn B.
03/23/2019
Always on it
There’s a wonderful small town feel to this place. The service guys, who have all been there for years, greet me like a long-time friend. They are fast, courteous and always look for the most reasonable fix for my car. A treasured Tarrytown business! Don’t make them like this anymore.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  I'm glad it was just a simple tire repair.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/21/2019
Affordable. Convenient. Quality
Technician called to let me know when they had an opening to change my oil so I wouldn’t wait in a line or search around town for availability.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for letting us do the service on your truck and for the great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.

AC
Amy C.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/19/2019
Great and honest service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review Amy.  I appreciate you letting us take care of the service on the truck.