John Morgan B.
Land Rover
11/10/2019
Fantastic friendly staff and great service
Auggie, Loui, and the rest of the staff are like family. I needed a jump and ultimately a new battery and despite the extra time and two trips, Loui stayed late and made it happen before leaving for the day. Awesome experience overall.

Bennett B.
Honda Fit
11/05/2019
Great and friendly customer service
Great and friendly customer service!

P
Paul
11/02/2019
Friendly and very helpful
Amazing people and great service. Thank you so much for helping out!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the business.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Rocco C.
Ford Expedition EL
10/31/2019
Great Customer Care
The team at Casis always goes out of their way to welcome customers and help get problems solved quick. This type of service station is a rare find. I recommend Casis Shell to all my friends.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great reveiw and for trusting us with the Explorer.

Mercedes-Benz E550
10/30/2019
New Mercedes Batteries
Scott and his team are the best. The batteries in my wife’s Mercedes (which are not easy to access) needed replacing suddenly. I called Scott at 8:00, he picked them up at the Mercedes dealership, and I got the car back before 11:00. Outstanding service and they are really nice to boot.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the kind words.  I don't know about really nice, but we do try.  Let us know when we can help again.

Mark H.
10/29/2019
Service and friendliness
Honest. Dependable. Convenient. Good people.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the many many years of loyalty and for the great review.

WB
William W / Ann B.
Audi S7
10/28/2019
Great Service and Great People
Cassis team is professional, friendly and helpful. They respond quickly to your service needs.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for trusting us with tire issue, I'm glad thats all it needed.  Let us know when we can help again.

WM
Wendy M.
10/28/2019
Always there for me!
A flat tire, low tire pressure, my car does not sound right, can you check the fluids. When my car needs help I always go to Casis Shell. Incredible service, quick and always ready to help. You all are awesome!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the kind words.  I'm glad the tire could be fixed.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Expertise and service
Outstanding
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the many years of business and for trusting us with your tire issues.  See you soon for fuel.

Lisa B.
Great everything!
I love taking my car to the Casis Shell station. The service is always great & I kinda feel like family.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the kind words.  Please let us know when we can help again.

SJ
Sammie / Susan J.
INFINITI QX80
Casis Shell
I would recommend this place to anyone. Been going there 30-40 years and always pleasant . They fixe the problem the FIRST time so no going back!!
Love the guys there (and the woman)!
A++++++++
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the many years of loyalty and for the great review.  Its always nice to see you and the family.  Just an FYI,  our team has expanded to two ladies.  If you haven't meet Sam yet, stop in so I can introduce you.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
10/22/2019
156,000 service
Casis Shell is the best in town.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words,  I think I see another car in the lot that belongs to you....

Corinne S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/21/2019
Super Service
I trust Casis Shell with my car. They are reliable, honest and quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the business and for the great review.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
10/19/2019
15000 mile checkup
Scott and the gang are the best. Fast, friendly service. We trust them with all four of our vehicles.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your continued business and for the great review.

LC
Larry C.
10/17/2019
Love the Customer Service
Thought I had a brake issue, called in, was seen in ten minutes, they checked it out and let me know I was good to go! No charge to help reassure me all is well!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Let us know if anything changes and thank you for taking time to leave a great review.

10/15/2019
Best mechanic in Austin
I wouldn’t trust my vehicle with anyone else
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

VJ
Victor J.
Texas
Kia Sportage
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the employees were friendly and worked fast.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.  Let us know if we can help with the brakes.

Lynn B.
Volvo XC60
10/12/2019
So glad you’re my neighbor!
Casis Village Shell is old school in the best possible way. Everyone who works there is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It seems weird to say that I love a service station and gas station, but I do. Glad to know this place and the people who work there.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for your support.  Please let us know if you have any more issues.

TC
Todd C.
10/12/2019
Casis Village Shell Rocks
The staff at Casis Village Shell are always so friendly and helpful. On a day they were super busy, they still took time to check my brakes and do a test drive. I had my car back in less than two hours. Casis Shell is my go to for car repairs - super honest, know what they're doing and very reasonably priced.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

We are always happy to help.  I'm glad there were no brake issues.  Let us know if we can help again.  Thank you.

Richard H.
10/11/2019
A great place
I trust these guys. No question. I long for the "old days" when after service the car came back w full washer fluid, clean engine compartment and windshield. Sounds sorta petty I guess of me.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the many many years of business, we appreciate you.  Please let us know if we can help again.