GG
George G.
Cadillac SRX
10/28/2017
Completely reliable courteous service.
I have always been treated with professional courtesy and given honest opinions about the condition of my cars. All repair work has been competent and prompt. Smaller matters have been done rapidly and politely.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for your 25+ year of loyalty.  We do appreciate your business.

SY
Stephen Y.
Nissan Titan
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Rodney. He said this business is honest and does good work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the great review and for allowing us to service your cars for many years.

LC
Lowell C.
Lexus ES 300h
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Lowell said this business is conscientious. He is confident in their work and service. They are wonderful guys and it's a clean facility. The staff is honest and they strive to make sure to complete the order as needed.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.

Jennifer A.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said the facility has excellent customer service. The staff is very timely. They are extremely friendly and helpful.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for the kind words and making time to leave a review.  I hope the new tires are working out great for you.

Jerry K.
Florence, TX
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Marissa. She said the customer service was good and she will be a repeat customer. The personnel she dealt with were knowledgeable, very friendly, and honest.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you Marissa.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.  Hope all is well with your family.

PM
Paul M.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Paul said the business did the job quickly and correctly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/14/2017

I'm glad it was just a battery. Thank you for your business.

EC
Emily C.
10/15/2017
The guys that helped me were so nice. They got my car in and out for an oil change quick and efficiently. Communication was great. Highly recommend.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  Let me know if we can help you with anything in the future.

TC
Tate C.
10/14/2017
Great Service-Quality Workmanship-Competitive Prices
Outstanding service over 15 years of servicing my family cars. If there was ever an issue, they always fixed the problem. There is no one I trust more to fix my cars and give me an honest opinion.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for the kind words Tate.  Let us know when we can help next.

AP
Amanda P.
10/13/2017
Oil Change
Casis is great! They are very friendly and fast.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for your repeated business.  Let us know if we can help with anything else.

LC
Larry C.
10/13/2017
Love the service
I always appreciate the honesty and service at Casis Shell!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

We appreciate your business and that you trust us with your cars.  Thank you.

LL
Louis L.
Nissan Xterra
10/12/2017
Casis Village Shell saves the day!
After getting a jump for a dead battery, I drove directly to Casis Shell and Xavier and the crew got me back on the road with a new batterry in 10 minutes! I love having them as my local shop! Thx!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you.  If you have any issues with the battery or anything else, please let us know.

John Laura L.
10/12/2017
Great staff!
Great staff!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.  We appreciate your business.