WS
11/10/2018
Always great
Always great service at Casis Shell
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks again for the business and great review.

Dan B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service was great. Xavier and the staff are good people.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  We appreciate your business.

Bob M.
knowledge, convenience and attitude
no one has worked on my car for ten years except for a recall to dealership
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your business.  Its always nice to chat with you while your here.

EJ
Ellen J.
Casis Village Shell is the best
I don't live in the neighborhood of Casis Village Shell, but I take my Honda CRV there for all mechanical and maintenance work. Javier knows me, and is extremely helpful. These good folks never try to sell you a service or a product that you don't need. The staff is efficient, trustworthy, polite, and very competent. I recommend Casis Village Shell without reservation.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for going the extra mile to let us work on your car.  We know you have a lot of choices and appreciate you trusting us.

WS
Wally / Marietta S.
Always great service!
Always great service from Scott and the gang!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you and your family for the years of doing business with us.  We do appreciate you.

Jason H.
Great Service!
Best garage in Austin, hands-down
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  It is a please to do business with you.

BT
Bryan T.
Casis Village Shell
Relationship fosters trust. Thank you for quality service and courtesy.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your continued business and support.  We appreciate you and your loyalty.

GM
Greg/ Amy M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/07/2018
Feel like I have a mechanic in the family
I've been bringing my cars to Casis Village Shell since I moved to Austin in 2010, and have never gotten anything but the absolute best service. Scott, Javier and the team greet their customers by name, and always give fast, fair estimates. Once I needed to have a brake light replaced on the way to work. Scott replaced it himself and, seeing that I was in a hurry, refused to even let me pay for it. I will ALWAYS go to these guys first.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words Greg. Its always a pleasure doing business with you.

LC
Larry C.
Quick and helpful!
I work at Casis across from Shell, and everyone at Shell seems to know me by name and care about me as a customer. Always a quick and reliable oil change and car check.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/07/2018

You have been coming here so long, if we don't know your name we have problems.  Thank you for being such a great customer, we all appreciate you and your family.

Robin/ George S.
Jeep Patriot
11/06/2018
Service like old neighborhood service stations
I have taken both my vehicle and my daughter's here for different repair issues - from oil changes to brake repair, Casis Shell does it all! Honest, dependable, kind and courteous with fair prices and expert service. I am a loyal customer for life!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your cars.  Please let us know if or when we can help again.

Martha / Charles D.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2018
Excellent Garage
I can’t think of a better garage to utilize for repairs. Staff is honest, friendly, professional and they stand behind their work ! We’ve been going to Scott for 15 years plus and will continue to do so!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the years of loyalty to my family and the crew.  We all appreciate you.

CJ
Cynthia J.
10/31/2018
Best Service in Toen
These guys are wonderful! I never worry about being taken advantage of, as they are honest and up front about all repairs.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Good job keeping up with the maintenance and repairs.  I appreciate the great review and for trusting us to work on your Highlander.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Scott M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the customer service was okay.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Overheating and a leaking radiator... I'm glad we could get you down the road.  Thanks for the OK review.

Judy K.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Judy said they do a good job,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

A broken mirror can be hard to deal with.  Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your Jeep.

Debbie / John B.
10/29/2018
Service department
The customer service is outstanding
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for another great review.  We appreciate you coming to see us for fuel and repairs.

NA
Neil A.
Nissan Frontier
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Neil said they are fabulous. They did good work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the business and hope to see you again if we can help.

KT
Karen T.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they did a very good job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Lots of nails in area with all the construction.  I'm glad it was fixable.  Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your Highlander.

BW
Brinker W.
10/25/2018
Very friendly
I had a low tire, they found a nail in my tire. They had it fixed in 15 minutes. Everyone was very friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of the flat fast.  Please let us know if we can help again.  Thank you.

Sundar S.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Sundar said the service was good and the staff was very friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Glad it was just a leaking tire.  Let us know when we can help again. Thank you.

Saturn LS
10/16/2018
Employees and Scott-service
When I need low tires and oil checked and not needing gas the employees are very courteous to help. For several years Louie has been handling oil changes on several family cars- old cars and new ones too. Alternators-batteries-new tires- windshield wipers..new headlight in very old car—honesty when diagnosing a repair for an old car. Just great. Why waste time shopping when I know I trust them. It is about Friends and community.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

We are blessed to have Louis as part of the team for over 15 years and are just as thankful for your and your family.  Thank you for the great review.