RA
04/04/2019
Flat tire
Reliable, dependable, capable, friendly,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Tesla tire needs.

Carol B.
Jeep Renegade
04/02/2019
They always do a great job and are super friendly!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Jeep and for the great review.

Clare / Steve S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/02/2019
Clare S
Honest, dependable and quick turn around
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the many many years of business and the great review. Your family is always a pleasure to do business with.

HO
Hanne O.
03/29/2019
Have been rescued there several times!
I now live in West Texas but visit Austin frequently in my older Honda. Every time I have had problems with car parts or tires I have experienced the friendliest, experienced and prompt assistance! Just the BEST - thank you SO much for service above and beyond - very rare these days...
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for coming all the way from West Texas to let us take care of your tire needs.  That is a long drive.  Seriously though, thank you for taking time to leave a great review.  I appreciate your business.

03/27/2019
oil change and service
Excellent service, every time I call.
They are extremely courteous and highly professional.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

It is alway great to see y'all.  Thank you from coming all the way from Westlake to let us take care of your cars.  I appreciate the great review and your continued support.

Dash L.
03/27/2019
Great Service!
This team is great. Our family is very happy to have found this service station. Just getting gas is a pleasure. They have handled all of our service needs as well.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your car and for the great review.  I'm glad it was just a tire issue.

LN
Lee/ Holly N.
Ford Expedition
03/26/2019
Friendly and convenient
Javier was very accessible and responsive in changing the oil and rotating my tires.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are blessed to have Javier with us.

EP
Erin Paul P.
Lexus GX 460
03/25/2019
Prompt, honest, knowledgeable
Towed my Lexus GX to the Tarrytown Shell station after-hours on a Sunday night, on the recommendation of a buddy. They were on it first thing Monday morning and resolved the issue as quickly and cheaply as possible. Other shops (esp the Lexus dealer) run expensive diagnostics and waste time and your money looking for complicated and expensive fixes. These guys started with the simplest solution (faulty gauge) and made no attempt to up-charge or up-sell. In fact they suggested a free work-around rather than an expensive, and technically unnecessary, repair. I'll be back for future repair needs and definitely recommend them for honest, prompt service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I'm glad it was a simple fix.  Let us know when we can help again.

PS
Paul/ Kathaleen S.
Lexus CT 200h
03/23/2019
Car maintenance
Quick, reliable, quality service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the 7+ years of business, it is much appreciated.  Let us know when your ready for the next service.

Dusty/ Dawn B.
03/23/2019
Always on it
There’s a wonderful small town feel to this place. The service guys, who have all been there for years, greet me like a long-time friend. They are fast, courteous and always look for the most reasonable fix for my car. A treasured Tarrytown business! Don’t make them like this anymore.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  I'm glad it was just a simple tire repair.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/21/2019
Affordable. Convenient. Quality
Technician called to let me know when they had an opening to change my oil so I wouldn’t wait in a line or search around town for availability.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for letting us do the service on your truck and for the great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.

AC
Amy C.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/19/2019
Great and honest service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review Amy.  I appreciate you letting us take care of the service on the truck.

JJ
JAN J.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Great and honest service
Javiers Service is always a ten.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  I hope Mercedes was able to get you fixed up.  I wish they released all the info so you wouldn't have to go there.

Tony Lydia S.
Casio Shell Service Station
Great shop. Great service and great guys.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for trusting us with the Jeep.  Hopefully thats the last water pump it will need.

Casis Shell is the best!
Thanks for years of wonderful service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

I appreciate your family and your loyalty.  Thank you for the great review and the many years of business.