Bob M.
11/25/2017
new fuel computer
after believing new fuel computer to cost $550-600 the bill of $681 shocked
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

I would like to get this resolved and make sure you are completely satisfied.

SG
Stephen G.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the business was very accommodating. They were able to match the price of a special he was quoted at another business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you for your business.

AW
Annabelle W.
GMC Yukon
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Annabelle said overall the service was awesome. The work was done quickly. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were able to repair the issues she was having with her vehicle.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you for your business.  Let me know if I can help again.

TH
Tina H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Tina said the staff were very cooperative. They did everything she needed them to do.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

We appreciate your business.  Let us know if we can help again.

TC
Tate / Lucinda C.
Ford Expedition
11/17/2017
Thanks Once Again
Casis Village Shell has been taking care of both my vehicles for the last 15 years. There is really not much they can't fix. Thanks again for taking care of my cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thanks again Mr Chiles, I appreciate your business.

BG
Barbara G.
11/15/2017
Great Service !!
I've been going to Casis Village Shell for 27 years and its top notch service all the time!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate your many years of business.  Hopefully you will not need much with your new car, but if so, we are here.  Thanks.

GH
Gladys (Sam) H.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/14/2017
not sure what this means
The guys are wonderful, knowledgeable, friendly, fast and its all very convienient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for the great review.  Im glad this visit was a simple one.

TP
Thomas P.
Texas
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said everything was easy at the business. The staff finished the work quickly, the price was reasonable, and they called when his vehicle was ready.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you for your business.  We really do appreciate it.  Let us know if we can help again

Sharon C.
Lexus ES 300h
11/10/2017
Honesty and friendliness of the employees
Thanks!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/13/2017

We appreciate your business.  Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

LT
Lisa T.
Lexus GX 470
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said this business is always friendly, polite, and helpful. She loves them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for trusting us with all your family vehicles.  We appreciate your many years of business with us.

JE
Jeff E.
Texas
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff was prompt. It was done on time and everything about it was good.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you for allowing us to service your car.  Let us know when we can help again.

CT
Cesar T.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Cesar said he is a long time customer. He is happy with the service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for leaving a review.  We appreciate your many years of business with us.

Bea Ann S.
Acura TL
11/05/2017
Prompt and caring service
Scott and his team responded immediately to locate a replacement tire after a blowout. They got me back on the road in record time. They always give that little extra attention. They are the best!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for making to time to leave a review. I appreciate your business.  Let me know if I can help again.

ME
Mike E.
Lexus GS 350
11/04/2017
Quick and easy
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the 5 stars.  I appreciate your 28+ years of business.

Cornelia W.
Volvo XC60
11/04/2017
a friendly and helpful place
Quick service with a smile. I stopped because my tire light was on. They found a nail in my tire and fixed it quickly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2017

Im glad everything went smooth.  Thank you for trusting us with your car.