WS
08/24/2019
Casis Shell
Always great service!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.  I'm glad the tire was fixable.  Stay away from all those nails though.

BW
Barbara W.
08/23/2019
Best station in Austin
The employees here are the greatest! They are always extremely helpful, professional, and fast! I love this station!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for the great reveiw and for letting us work on the Jeep.

Bob M.
08/22/2019
Friendly, efficient service
Staff is very friendly and efficient in their services provided.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/23/2019

I'm glad it was an easy fix.  Thank you for the great review and for allowing us to work on the Honda.

Debbie / John B.
08/20/2019
The service is outstanding!
Scott and his team are great to work with!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for your years of business, we appreciate your family so much.

KH
Kenneth Angela H.
GMC Yukon
08/20/2019
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Yukon and for the great reveiw.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
08/17/2019
148000 mile maintenance
Scott and his staff take care of all four of our vehicles. We would not take them anywhere else.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the great review. We appreciate your family.

GH
Gayle H.
Kia Sorento
08/15/2019
Dependable and friendly!
I was surprised by a dead battery this morning, but the guys at Casis Village Shell greeted me quickly and got me a new battery in about 15 minutes. No big deal! So easy and I was only about 30 minutes late for work. They are the best!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2019

Glad we could help.  This heat is doing a number on batteries.  Please let us know when we can help again, and thank you for taking time to leave a great review.

ST
Stephanie T.
Audi S5 Coupe
08/13/2019
Tire help
These guys were a big help with the constant battle against screws and nails in our neighborhood! Thank for the great service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your S5.  Nails are big problem around here.  Let us know when you are ready for the other 2.

Megan R.
08/11/2019
Emergency battery replacement
Javier at Shell is always there when we need help! They drove to my house last minute, helped me jump the car battery, and replaced it immediately. We were done in about 1 hour.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2019

We see a lot of battery issues from the heat.  I'm glad we could get you fixed up.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you.

Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2019
Neighborhood Charm
Excellent service and knowledgeable.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for letting us work on the Suburban.  We see a lot of battery problems this time of year.  Please let us know when we can help again and thank you for your business.

Martha / Charles D.
08/09/2019
Excellent Service!
Always top notch service! Excellent and very honest garage !
Thank you !
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for the great reveiw as always.  I hope you were able to get on the road with no issues.

08/09/2019
Service and expertise
Outstanding service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on the Chevy.  See you next time for gas.

Klaus B.
08/06/2019
Competent and helpful folks
If you have a problem Casis Texaco will.do their best to help.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the years of business.  I hope we got you to the airport in time.

AL
Amy L.
Land Rover LR4
08/06/2019
They get it done!! Service, trust and with a smile
I trust these guy’s implicitly! I moved away from neighborhood but drive back to them no matter!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your continued business and for traveling back to see us.  We appreciate you!

Judith S.
08/04/2019
Flat tire
Great friendly service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I'm glad the tire was fixable.

KR
Keith R.
Spicewood, TX
Cadillac ATS
08/02/2019
Reliable and trustworthy people.
Always quick and fare on pricing. No high pressure sales and stand by their work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for your continued business.  Please let me know when I can help again.

Jo H.
08/01/2019
Excellent service, wonderful people.
Casis Village Shell is one of my favorite things about Austin. Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to do business with.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you very much for your continueed support, we appreciate you so much.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Bill / Carlotta M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Always quick and dependable
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of support.

DA
Dick A.
GMC Yukon
great service
honest, quick quality service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your cars and trucks.  We appreciate your support.

WW
Whit W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Quick and friendly
Javier and the crew at Acadia Shell are old school polite and helpful. Trustworthy and quality service, always!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for your support.