Don H.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Don said the business was close to where he had a flat. They were very good and pleasant.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I hope you don't have any more tire issues soon.

Bridgette B.
Volvo S60
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Bridgette said she can rely on the staff to give her a complete estimate of the work before the work is done. Sally is really nice and gave her a ride to the library.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.  Let me know when we can help again.

Mike M.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was great and he will use them again.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/30/2018

I'm glad to hear the throttle body took care of the stalling issue.  Let us know if we can help again.  Thanks.

RP
Rebecca P.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2018
The people & service
Best service station in ATX
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for your many years of loyalty and continued business.  We all appreciate you.

Charles S.
Land Rover LR4
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he likes this business and had a good feeling about them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for your business.  I hope the tires are working out fine.

Joel R.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Joel said he had a great experience at the business. He said all the staff were really friendly, and they provided service in a timely fashion, on budget.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your Jeep.  If we can do anything else for you in the future, please let us know.

Casey C.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Casey said he had a good experience.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for letting us service your car.  Its always nice when you have a good check up and nothing needs to be fixed.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
04/21/2018
Patch tire
Scott, Javier and the gang diagnosed the problem and got me driving again in less than 30 minutes.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Im glad is was just a nail in the tire this time.  Its nice to finally have an easy fix.  Thanks for trusting us with your new car.

SD
Shannon D.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said the staff provided good service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Fast in and out tire repair.  Glad we could help.  Thank you for your business.

JN
James / Rachel N.
04/20/2018
Keeping our old Ford truck kicking!
Since our long-time auto-mechanics’ shop closed down, my husband’s 1988 Ford Ranger has been taken care of by the team at Casis Village Shell. Previously, they have helped with other smaller jobs, such as oil changes and tires. Now that we have worked with Casis more frequently, it is easy to say that their work has been professional, reasonably-priced, and reliable. Javier and the other staff have been helpful and knowledgeable. Thinking of bringing our older Honda to have work done there instead of at the Honda dealership. Thank you!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for allowing us to work on your car and truck.  Its never fun when you have a big repair, but I'm glad you are pleased with the results.  Please let us know when we can help again.

BG
Barbara G.
Elgin, TX
Kia Sorento
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said, it seems anytime she needs something, this business always comes through for her.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

I'm glad it was an easy fix.  If you pick up any more nails, come see us.  Thank you.

GD
Grant D.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Grant said service was done in a timely manner.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

We appreciate our new customers.  If we can help again in the future, please let us know.  Thank you for your business.

Anne M.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Anne said the business provided quick service and the staff were very helpful.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

I'm glad the car just needed a battery.  Thank you for business.

HS
Harvey/Sandra S.
04/06/2018
checking out used before buying --the best station around
Thorough check done with honesty, efficiency and friendliness
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

You found a nice new car.  I'm glad it is what you were looking for.  I know you drive a long way to come see us and I appreciate your loyalty and your continued business.

MJ
Mickey J.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Mickey said the staff always does a good job and it is quick, too.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car.  Let us know if we can help in the future.

Maren M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/02/2018
Impeccable service
The technicians at Casis shell are always so nice to work with and trustworthy.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your business and your kind words.  I'm glad we were able to get the lights fixed up.

RE

Christy R.
Ford Edge
03/31/2018
Service you can trust
The folks at Casis Village Shell know what they’re doing. Based on years of experience, I like knowing my car will be well cared for. They don’t cut corners, but still efficiently take care of my simple oil change (or worse problems when I have them). I like being able to take my car to someone I can trust.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Hopefully you wont need us again soon, but if you do, we are always here.  Thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your car.

LD
Laura Brad D.
03/23/2018
Great personal service
Great personal service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you and your family for all the years of business.  I'm glad you had a good check out with the routine maintenance.

OT
Owen/ Mary T.
03/22/2018
Javier takes great care of people and cars
Javier and the rest of the team at Casis Shell are always careful to recommend only what it necessary and they let you know when maintenance is optional and not urgent. Even when maintenance work has been urgent, he has checked up on recall notices for us to find out that the work would be covered at the dealer for free. This kind of practice has earned our trust and made us lifelong customers. Thanks!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  We do value your loyalty and continued business.  Let us know when we can help again.