Volvo XC90
06/17/2020
Excellent and quick service
So thankful for the kind professional guys at Casis village Shell.
They’ve jumped my car twice for me and replaced my battery.
This last visit from the time I called to the time they came to my home to jump my car, followed the service truck back to Casis Shell, had the battery checked and replaced... all in 30 minutes.
Could not ask for kinder more expedient service.
10 stars.

CK
Chuck Linda K.
Mercury Sable
06/17/2020
Staff
The staff is very professional and knowledgeable.

Cindy Kevin B.
06/11/2020
Very friendly, always know your name.
Great service and everyone knows your name. They work hard in order to provide great service.

Regan G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Quickly resolved the problem
Augie very professional worked efficiently to fix tire. Lucy and other young man very friendly and helpful. In and out in 15 minutes!
Amazing

MJ
Mike J.
Great job
Casis Village always knocks it out of the park with service. Javier and Scott are knowledgeable and practical. It is never fun to spend money on car repairs but at Casis Village you know it is being spent wisely. Thanks for the great service!

RN
Rachel N.
Volkswagen Beetle
Great customer service!
I came here after getting my first flat tire. The staff is so welcoming and informative, and the pricing was extremely fair. I had a great experience.

Matt B.
06/10/2020
Fast, friendly, convenient
Great service. Always willing to help.

Robin/ George S.
Lexus GX 460
06/10/2020
Old fashion SERVICE station
Casis Village Shell is hands down the best service station in Austin. Javier always makes me feel welcome and gets maintenance completed on my vehicle in a timely manner. Their honesty, friendliness and convenience has made me a customer for life.

06/08/2020
Old school human service
People who know their stuff and care about how they go about it. I’ll bet you didn’t know it still existed.

SK
Shay / Mike K.
06/05/2020
4 new tires
Casis Shell continues to have excellent, fast service. They are knowledgeable, conveniently and friendly. I highly recommend Casis Shell for all your auto needs!

AC
Alexander C.
06/03/2020
Tire patch
Wanted to air my tires, they found an issue and fixed it. Very friendly and fast.

Julie H.
06/01/2020
Very Efficient!!!
The staff here is so great! I've been going to this shop for many years. They are fast and efficient, every single time. Not once have they tried to up sell me. I highly recommend this shop.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for the great review and for your continued business.  We appreciate you.

LK
Latimer K.
05/29/2020
Honest Shop
I took my car in for brakes because at 65,000 miles and a continuous squeak I thought it needed them. Casis called and said the brakes were fine and the noise must have been a rock. No charge!

05/29/2020

Jeep Cherokee
05/23/2020
Great service station!
Always have a great experience here!