PM
Patricia M.
Lexus GS 350
01/16/2019
Customer Service is Great
Everyone was courteous and professional.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Lexus and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

SK
Steve K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/16/2019
Convenient
This place has a compitent, friendly, staff. Happy to support this locally owned neighborhood shop.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your continued support and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

01/14/2019
Super responsive and friendly
When my car wouldn’t start I took it to the Casis Village Shell station for inspection. They couldn’t have been nicer, were very quick to identify the problem (a bad battery) and get a new one installed. This all happened early in the morning and quickly so I wasn’t too late for work. I was very impressed by them all. Very excellent service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Its always nice to hear when everything goes smoothly. Thank you for the kind words and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

BL
Beth L.
01/12/2019
Love neighborhood full serve
Friendly and knowledgeable
Will come to house to jump dead cars.
So convenient
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

I'm glad we could take care of the battery issue.  Thank you for your business and for the great review.

Bryce B.
01/12/2019
Great people great service
Always the best in every way
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  Let me know when we can help again.

John Nicole W.
01/08/2019
Electrical Repair
Excellent service. Efficient, informative and friendly. Couldn't ask for more. Our go-to service station!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the repeat business and for the great review.

Todd M.
INFINITI QX60
01/08/2019
The guys there fixed a tire after another shop told me it was ruined. They saved me a ton of money and could not have been more polite and friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

I'm glad we could get the tire fixed up.  Thank you for the great review and for your business.

BG
Barbara / Dan G.
01/07/2019
Efficient and quick
Always honest, efficient and as quick as possible! Great work
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the repeat business.  I hope there will be no more washer leaks in the future.  It can sure get tedious.

Chevrolet Suburban
01/03/2019
Reliable service
Good service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business and for the great review.

01/03/2019
Everyone is very professional. Lucy, Javier, Scott, and Luis are all so helpful! Thank you for always having a smile and helping out!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  It is a please to do business with you. Please let me know when I can help again.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
70,000 mile service
Casis Shell is the only place I will ever take all four of our family’s cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Great to see you again.  I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Thank you for the great review..

LC
Leslie C.
Best service ever
The wonderful people at Casis Shell provide excellent, caring service to their neighbors. When I need new tires, they are speedy with very competitive pricing. They are kind, funny, and efficient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate you trusting us with your Honda and for your continued business.  Please let me know when I can help again.

GC
Gretchen John C.
Saab 9-3
Always great service
Wonderful people who do good work with a smile
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate your business and that you trust us with your cars.  Happy New Year.

Maurine S.
Hyundai Accent
12/30/2018
Thank you!
I appreciated y'all catching the issue with one tire and the speedy service and repair. Thank you so much!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for letting us help you with the tire.  Please let us know when we can help again.  We appreciate your business.

LF
Lance / Julie F.
12/29/2018
Customer Service
Casis Shell is always attentive, thorough and courteous. My family always has a positive experience at Casis Shell. Great service and knowledge followed by great communication is standard for Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank  you for the great review.  Let me know how the new Jeep works out, its very nice.  Happy New Year.

Jennifer B.
12/29/2018
Best service station!
They were awesome and got my dead battery and flat tire fixed in a jiffy! What nice guys!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us take care of your service and tire needs.  Please let us know if we can help again.

SG
Susan G.
Acura MDX
12/28/2018
Friendly, great service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the many years of loyalty.  We appreciate you and we are thankful for your business.  I hope you have a Happy New Year.

PB
Paul B.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/28/2018
Sevice
Great sevice
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your tire needs.  I'm glad it was just a repair.  Happy New Year.

Judith S.
12/21/2018
Oil change and gas
Staff are terrific, knowledgeable and friendly; very helpful whenever I stop by; they always go the extra mile to help.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for letting us do the oil change and service on the Honda.  We do appreciate you and your business.

Honda Element
12/21/2018
Quick Fix
These guys know there stuff and had me back on the road in a matter of minutes! It's a refreshing change to find honest and capable mechanics that care about their customers!
Keep up guys...and Lucy too.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Lucy can run circles around a few of the guys that have been here!  Thank you for the great review. Happy New Year.