Julie P.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2019
Great, quick service
The service at Casis Shell is outstanding. Scott, Javier and all are courteous and helpful. Service is quick and thorough.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your cars.  Don't forget about the fine young man Noah working the drive and taking care of people on the front.  He is great to have too.

Lexus ES 350
05/30/2019
Ripped me off
I am a young girl that does not know much about cars and the people working there were very nice but over charged me so much! I went in for an oil change the usually costs $30 and I payed $115 for premium oil that I did not need. This was really unnecessary, but the people working are very friendly even though they took advantage of me!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

I do apologize for the miscommunication.  Being a 2014 Lexus/Toyota vehicle, they do recommend a synthetic 0W-20 motor oil and the car does hold almost 7 quarts of oil.  We use the dealer recommended fluids when performing a service.  If we did not discuss this with you prior to service, I do apologize as this is a normal procedure.  I assure you, we treat everyone equal whether male or female, young or old.   If you will give us another chance, I will figure out a way to make this up to you.  Thank you.

Carla H.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
05/29/2019
Screw in tire
Always friendly and honest service. Have fixed nails or screws in tires twice now and I’m very happy with the service I’ve received.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for letting us work on the Mercedes tire needs and for the great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Mike W.
05/27/2019
Great work
Casis Shell rocks!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

I'm glad we were able to get the tire fixed.  Let us know if you get another nail.  Thank you.

Kelley M.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/25/2019
Casis Village Shell.has taken very good care of my car for years. Always honest, thorough service with a smile!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the many years of business and for taking the time to leave a great review.

Mike W.
05/25/2019
My tire repair was fast and efficient. David did a great job. Casis Shell ricks!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the great review, you rock!   See you next time.

AC
Aubrey C.
Great job
Great work, dependability and friendly folks. That’s what makes the place so great. Absolutely would recommend anytime.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

I'm glad the tire was fixable.  Please let us know if you have any other issues.  Thank you

Berry H.
05/24/2019
customer service
customer service. Friendly and helpful demeanor from all employees. Quick turnaround. Quality work. If you can provide these things, you can practically charge what you want (within reason, of course. You all provide those things so I get my oil changed and pay more for the above reasons. Good job. Makes my life easier.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

We try to take all he hassle and stress out of repairs and maintenance.  Thank you for leaving a great review.  See you soon at the pump.

Buddy H.
Cadillac DTS
Louis JR
They as always too good care of my car and got me in and out quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

How else would we treat one of our favorite customers?  GO TECH!  Are you watching any baseball?

Barbara H.
Personalized service
Personalized service
The intelligent caring and concern and expertise that the employee showed me made my day thank you so much for being fabulous
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate you trusting us with your car and tires.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Ryan B.
Always fair and reliable
I’ve been relying on these guys for 20 years. Never been disappointed. It’s hard to find a shop you trust and I’ve been lucky to work with Scott, Javier and the others all these years.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the great review, I wish we could have done more with this one.

ET
Emma T.
Great place!
Only place in Austin where I’ll take my car. I trust them to take care of my car, listen to what makes sense for me, and not rip me off. They’re great.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the great review and the trust.  I hope the tires are working out to your liking.

Lexus GX
05/19/2019
Great service and staff!
Always feel like a VIP.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

You ARE a VIP.  Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your cars.

KR
Keith R.
Spicewood, TX
05/15/2019
Great honest people and quick repairs.
Affordable and trust worthy family owned businesses. Always 1st rate service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the great review Keith and for trusting us with your car.  It was nice talking with you, and when you find that next nice small town, keep me posted please.

EJ
Ellen J.
05/15/2019
Casis Village Shell is the best: honest, capable, polite, and always helpful
All of the employees are personable, helpful, and go the extra mile in service. Javier and the owner, Scott, know many of their customers by name, and they have never try to "up-sell" me on service or parts that my vehicle doesn't really need. One time I took my car in after I had managed to dent and partially pry the bumper off when I clipped it on something. Javier and another employee managed to pop the bumper back on, and didn't let me pay them anything for doing it. Given the choice, I will never take my Honda CRV anyplace other than Casis Village Shell. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Honda.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Debbie H.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
05/12/2019
Flat tire
Everyone was very nice and helpful. I got a flat with my grandson in my car. Thankful I was close to the station to get it fixed.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad we were able to get the tire fixed.

GG
George G.
Cadillac SRX
05/10/2019
Courteous, professional service.
It is always a pleasure to go to Casis Shell because everyone is so nice and efficient.
My problems, if I have any, are dealt with as well as they can. If they want to recommend another
place to get a higher level of treatment they will make a recommendation.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review as always.  Hopefully you can get another 4 years out of this battery too.  Please let us know when we can help again.

WB
William W / Ann B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
05/09/2019
Car service
Courteous, professional and knowledgeable people. They work quickly, communicate well and charge reasonable rates. Great group of people!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you and Mrs for the many years of business with us, we appreciate you.  Please let us know when we can help again, and thank you for the great review.

SP
Sue Mike Robert P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/08/2019
Stick in my rotors.
Scott and his crew did a great job. I left my car at shop on a Sunday night and was called with a solution Monday morning! I have complete trust and confidence with Casis Village Shell based on our relationship of well over ten years.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Dr., and for the many years of business.  That big rain caused a lot of problems, I'm glad it was not worse.

AK
Alan K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/07/2019
Great service and knowledgeable/friendly staff
Casis Shell has worked on my vehicles for the last 15 years or so and they always do an excellent job. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. If you want the job done right I suggest Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Great to see you again Allen.  Thank you for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.