Nissan Pathfinder
04/03/2020
Fast and professional service
I required a new battery and a new one was installed in 15 minutes. I had an unrelated follow up issue and it was diagnosed and fixed as well. Exceptional service and professional technicians.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Great to hear, I'm glad we were able to get both issues resolved.  Please let us know if we can help again, and thank you for leaving a great review.

LL
Linda Mike L.
Buick Enclave
03/24/2020
Always top notch service!
We take all out cars here. Javier is so friendly, and trustworthy!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

We are blessed to have Javier head up the team.  Thank you for trusting us with your car and for leaving a great review.

03/20/2020
Oil change & general check up
Everyone at Casis is very helpful and honest. They don’t try to up sell you and are not pushy. Highly recommend them!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thanks for the great review and for your many years of business.  Please let us know if we can help again.

BR
Brandy Todd R.
Ford Bronco
03/20/2020
The team at Casis Village Shell is the best. Super folks and they do great work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thanks for the great review and your repeat business.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
03/17/2020
156,000 mile check
Scott and the Casis Shell gang are the best. Quick and effective service every time.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

It's always great to see you and your family.  Thank you so much for all your repeat business and always being so kind and courteous to everyone.

CG
Cindy G.
Texas
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said this business was great. She has used them before and they are very good.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for leaving us a great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
03/13/2020
We trust Casis Shell with all four of our vehicles and would not take them anywhere else.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Again, thank you for always taking the time to leave such good reviews, we appreciate ya'll so much.

Bruce M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/11/2020
Slow tire leak
Casis Shell has been my neighborhood fuel and minor repair “ go to “ for 39 years. Had a slow leak in a tire. They promptly removed the wheel, detected the staple in the tire and repaired it. I consider their repair rates a value. I have witnessed their kindness to many neighbors that reflect a neighborhood spirit.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words Dr.  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles for all of those 39 years.  Please let us know when we can help again.

HB
Helen B.
03/10/2020
Tire Repair
Love Casis Village Shell! Honest and dependable!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for the great review.  I think you win farthest travel award.  Its a long drive from Lubbock to get your tire fixed.  Thank you and stay safe.

Lynn B.
Volvo XC60
03/10/2020
old school in all the best ways
I love having Casis Village Shell for a neighbor. It is a traditional service station in all the best ways – friendly, reliable, honest, quick, fairly priced and great at what they do. It’s like having a friend take care of your car.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Beside having to keep us with the times, we stay as traditional as possible.  Thank you and your family for the many many years of loyalty.  Stay safe.

Jen S.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Jen said the staff were friendly, fast and informative.

AW
Amanda W.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/06/2020
Nobody beats Casis Shell
Scott and Javier are the best. The customer service is fantastic. They know most customers by their first name and treat everyone like family. Quality work from people I trust.

Tony / Lydia S.
03/05/2020
Cases Village Shell is great
Thank you for putting on new, safe tires for my daughter’s care.

Rebecca C.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/05/2020
Flat Tire
The guys here were great! I had a flat tire and couldn’t leave my house and they were quick and efficient in coming to put air in my tire. They were able to order my tires within the same day which was awesome! They’re always friendly here and I would highly recommend this place.

Brad B.
Nissan Titan
03/04/2020
I have only used their services since 1988. Need I say more? Awesome staff.