LF
Lance / Julie F.
12/29/2018
Customer Service
Casis Shell is always attentive, thorough and courteous. My family always has a positive experience at Casis Shell. Great service and knowledge followed by great communication is standard for Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank  you for the great review.  Let me know how the new Jeep works out, its very nice.  Happy New Year.

Jennifer B.
12/29/2018
Best service station!
They were awesome and got my dead battery and flat tire fixed in a jiffy! What nice guys!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us take care of your service and tire needs.  Please let us know if we can help again.

SG
Susan G.
Acura MDX
12/28/2018
Friendly, great service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the many years of loyalty.  We appreciate you and we are thankful for your business.  I hope you have a Happy New Year.

PB
Paul B.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/28/2018
Sevice
Great sevice
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your tire needs.  I'm glad it was just a repair.  Happy New Year.

Judith S.
12/21/2018
Oil change and gas
Staff are terrific, knowledgeable and friendly; very helpful whenever I stop by; they always go the extra mile to help.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for letting us do the oil change and service on the Honda.  We do appreciate you and your business.

Honda Element
12/21/2018
Quick Fix
These guys know there stuff and had me back on the road in a matter of minutes! It's a refreshing change to find honest and capable mechanics that care about their customers!
Keep up guys...and Lucy too.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Lucy can run circles around a few of the guys that have been here!  Thank you for the great review. Happy New Year.

LL
Laurie L.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said they are really good and are on top of things.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Let us know when you are ready for some front brakes.  Thank  you for the great review.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
12/19/2018
Car repair
Casis Shell is the best
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you again for the kind words and great review.  I hope you and your family have a Happy New Year.

KH
Karen H.
Audi Q7
12/18/2018
Honest, reliable, fast service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I'm glad the brakes are still in good shape. Let me know if we can help again.

TC
Tate / Lucinda C.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/15/2018
Casis Village Shell Save Me $6600
It is a long story, but Scott Wright checked my passenger airbag sensor warning light on my Infinity G35 and said I would have to replace the seat to fix the sensor. I spoke to Infinity dealer and confirmed the seat replacement was the only way to fix it and the dealer quoted $7,000 to replace seat. Considering my car was worth just a little more than that, I looked for other options. I found a seat on Ebay for $120 and Scott Wright replaced seat for $288. I saved nearly $6600 because of Scott and his highly skilled mechanics that can literally fix anything related to a car. Thanks again for keeping my old cars functioning well for the last 25 years.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review Tate. I'm glad it all worked out in the end.  See you soon.

WB
William W / Ann B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
12/13/2018
Car maintenance and repair work
Professional service at reasonable proxies from friendly, helpful people.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and for continuing to allow us to repair your vehicles.  We appreciate your business.

FN
Frank / Kathleen N.
12/12/2018
Excellent, reliable courteous service
I can always count on receiving excellent, reliable, courteous and honest service at Casis Village Shell
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/13/2018

We all appreciate your many years of business and support.  Thank you, and we hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Tony Lydia S.
GMC Yukon
12/11/2018
Great service and honesty
The people at Shell service station are always personable, kind and honest about repairs for my cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the business and great review.  We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Judy S.
12/10/2018
The Best
These are the best people in the world! They take care of everything in the best way. I couldn't do without them; they have helped me so many, many times.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  We couldn't be here with out you.
Also, thank you so much for the Christmas basket.  That was very thoughtful.

Lexus ES 350
12/09/2018
Great service.Friendly staff
Great service. Friendly staff.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and many years of business.  This battery should hold you over another 4+ years.

GG
George G.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
12/09/2018
Courteous and efficient service.
The manager, Javier, and the owner, Scott, always have a pleasant word for me and see to it that my needs are taken care of as soon as practicable. They point out the need for items I might overlook such as an oil change. It is a comfortable place to do business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for another great review and the 20+ years of business.  We appreciate you and the family.

CK
Cathy K.
12/08/2018
Total satisfaction.
As I was pulling into the bay the sharpe eyed attendant noticed a screw in the sidewall of my tire . My tire indicator light had
just come on and I was coming to have my tire pressure checked . I lowered my window , and I wish I remembered his name , he told me I needed a new tire . Upon further inspection it was determined the tire could not be repaired . Javier ordered me a new tire and the two attendants put my spare on . My new tire was delivered and replaced in less than 24 hours .
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

I'm glad we could get everything taken care of.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

PD
Paige Chris D.
Bastrop, TX
Honda Fit
12/07/2018
Great, friendly service
Would definitely recommend
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the business and the great review.  Let us know if we can help with new tires or anything else.  Thank you.

Mary P.
Honda Fit
12/05/2018
Good service. Knowledgeable and friendly managers, and skilled mechanics.
This is a full service station in every way. They do all our maintenance - oil changes, tire repair or replacement, new battery, even major engine work. They are always prompt and courteous. We are fortunate to have such good service right in the neighborhood.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the many years of business and for trusting us with your cars.  We are fortunate to have great customers like you that keep us here.

BW
Ben Kristi W.
Mazda CX-5
12/04/2018
Honest, fair and fast
Been coming to Scott’s station for car work since the 1990’s. No up-selling, reasonable charges and work that is both skilled and quick. Friendly people as well. I have recommended the station to innumerable friends and acquaintances.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the many many years of business and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.