JV
Jonathan V.
Hyundai Accent
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said his experience was great. The staff provided friendly service. He appreciates their availability, timeliness, and thoroughness.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for letting us service your car.  Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

CF
Charles F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kay. She said the staff changed tires for her and finished by the time she got back. They did a great job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car and for your business.

CJ
Corby J.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Corby said the business is great.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for your business.

SP
Sue Mike Robert P.
12/14/2017
Scott bailed me out in a time of need
Despite having a really busy day, Scott and his team really were exceptional. I had a car that would not start, they came and fixed my problem when I really needed their help. They have always been great but they really stepped up when I needed them the most. I have always been happy with them and am eager to bring my work to them any time. Thank you Scott!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words and making the time to leave a review.  I do appreciate your business and loyalty.

CK
Chuck K.
Mercury Sable
12/14/2017
They are always efficient and timely.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for the 25+ years of business and loyalty.  I do appreciate you trusting my crew with your cars.

Maggie H.
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Maggie said the employees are amazing. They were personable and thorough. She would trust them with any of her vehicles.

Lathrop S.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Lathrop said this business did a great job.

DJ
David J.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

WD
Wilson D.
Porsche Cayenne
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Wilson said he appreciated the flexibility of the scheduling. The employees were easy to work with.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for the business, let me know if when we can help again.

RT
Ryan T.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he would recommend this business for service.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
11/29/2017
replacement of brake light
Scott ordered the replacement part in the morning, called me at noon, and I was on the road by 1:15. They are the best.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for the years of business with us.  Hopefully the truck will pass with flying colors now.

Margie R.
11/29/2017
Terrific service
With a day's notice I was able to get in for an oil change. The staff are friendly,accommodating, and professional. I was out in twenty five minutes. I will definitely be back.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/29/2017

I appreciate your business.  Please let me know if I can help in the future.

Sheila H.
Volkswagen CC
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Sheila said the staff were nice, easy to work with, and fast.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

I'm glad we could take care of you.  Please let us know when we can help again in the future.

Muriel W.
Toyota Avalon
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Muriel said the service was fine. She was very happy with how quick the staff was and she didn't have to wait.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your car.  We appreciate your business.

Bob M.
11/25/2017
new fuel computer
after believing new fuel computer to cost $550-600 the bill of $681 shocked
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

I would like to get this resolved and make sure you are completely satisfied.

SG
Stephen G.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the business was very accommodating. They were able to match the price of a special he was quoted at another business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you for your business.

AW
Annabelle W.
GMC Yukon
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Annabelle said overall the service was awesome. The work was done quickly. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were able to repair the issues she was having with her vehicle.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you for your business.  Let me know if I can help again.

TH
Tina H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Tina said the staff were very cooperative. They did everything she needed them to do.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/28/2017

We appreciate your business.  Let us know if we can help again.

TC
Tate / Lucinda C.
Ford Expedition
11/17/2017
Thanks Once Again
Casis Village Shell has been taking care of both my vehicles for the last 15 years. There is really not much they can't fix. Thanks again for taking care of my cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thanks again Mr Chiles, I appreciate your business.

BG
Barbara G.
11/15/2017
Great Service !!
I've been going to Casis Village Shell for 27 years and its top notch service all the time!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate your many years of business.  Hopefully you will not need much with your new car, but if so, we are here.  Thanks.