GD
Grant D.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Grant said service was done in a timely manner.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

We appreciate our new customers.  If we can help again in the future, please let us know.  Thank you for your business.

Anne M.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Anne said the business provided quick service and the staff were very helpful.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

I'm glad the car just needed a battery.  Thank you for business.

HS
Harvey/Sandra S.
04/06/2018
checking out used before buying --the best station around
Thorough check done with honesty, efficiency and friendliness
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

You found a nice new car.  I'm glad it is what you were looking for.  I know you drive a long way to come see us and I appreciate your loyalty and your continued business.

MJ
Mickey J.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Mickey said the staff always does a good job and it is quick, too.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car.  Let us know if we can help in the future.

Maren M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/02/2018
Impeccable service
The technicians at Casis shell are always so nice to work with and trustworthy.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your business and your kind words.  I'm glad we were able to get the lights fixed up.

RE

Christy R.
Ford Edge
03/31/2018
Service you can trust
The folks at Casis Village Shell know what they’re doing. Based on years of experience, I like knowing my car will be well cared for. They don’t cut corners, but still efficiently take care of my simple oil change (or worse problems when I have them). I like being able to take my car to someone I can trust.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Hopefully you wont need us again soon, but if you do, we are always here.  Thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your car.

LD
Laura Brad D.
03/23/2018
Great personal service
Great personal service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you and your family for all the years of business.  I'm glad you had a good check out with the routine maintenance.

OT
Owen/ Mary T.
03/22/2018
Javier takes great care of people and cars
Javier and the rest of the team at Casis Shell are always careful to recommend only what it necessary and they let you know when maintenance is optional and not urgent. Even when maintenance work has been urgent, he has checked up on recall notices for us to find out that the work would be covered at the dealer for free. This kind of practice has earned our trust and made us lifelong customers. Thanks!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  We do value your loyalty and continued business.  Let us know when we can help again.

Jason H.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they were quick to diagnose the problem. They worked fast, and they were cost-efficient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Twice in one month.  I'm glad they were both minor issues.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you for allowing us to service your truck.

KU
Kristen U.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the service was great, the employees got her in quickly and took care of her vehicle. She appreciated the fast and courteous service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Coolant leaks can be a major expense sometimes.  I'm glad this one was not too bad.  Thank you for trusting us with your car.  We do appreciate the business.

Ashley S.
GMC Terrain
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business was quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Just in for some routine maintenance and had a good check up.  Thank you for the business.  If we can help again, please let us know.

MJ
Mike J.
03/17/2018
Quick change for headlight bulb
Javier was great as always. The service was quick and easy. I was in and out in under 10 minutes.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of the light issue.  Thank you for trusting us with your truck.

Kyle M.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he always has a good experience here.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

Tire leaks can be a huge irritation.  Let us know if we can help again in the future.

Mollie M.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Mollie said the staff is nice and provide good service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for your continued business.  Its always nice when its something simple like a headlight.

BD
Bianca D.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Bianca said everybody with the business was nice and the service was quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

Welcome and thank you for your business.  We value our new customers and hope to make a lasting relationship.

John B.
Dodge Durango
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said they have been so good to her. They have been easy to work with and she thinks the whole neighborhood appreciates them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  I appreciate all your family has done for us as well.  Let me know when we can help again.

HB
Hessie B.
03/07/2018
oil change
Professional and friendly staff! Fast and thorough service, great location.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the compliment.  I appreciate you making the time to leave a review.

MK
Marla K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Marla said she was able to be seen right away. There was no waiting. She really appreciates how accommodating everyone was.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.  I appreciate your business.

ST
Shawn T.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he was pleased with the service and he would recommend the business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate your continued business.