John A.
05/07/2019
Fast, honest and friendly service
We’ve been using the folks at Casis Village Shell for years to service our family cars and have always found them to be fast, honest and incredibly friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many many years of business.  I hope cleaning out the sunroof took care of the water leak.

Justin R.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/28/2019
Always great service!
The Casis Shell team always provides great service to me and my family. They do a great job and are friendly, thorough, fast and not pushy, which is hard to come by these days. I have and will continue brining all my vehicles there and recommend to anyone that asks.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your car and truck needs.  Please let us know when we can help again.

RA
Robert A.
Friendly prompt service
I called for a quote for new tires. Reply was prompt. The work was done well and on time. Everyone there is friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us take care of your tire needs on the 4Runner.

Clay B.
Love Casie Village Shell
Been taking my nice cars, my hoopties and everything in between for the last 3 decades. Great folks.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Mr. B for the great review.  Let me know when you are ready for the new wheels, tires and that lowering kit you were asking about.

Molly B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Easy Peasy
The people there are very nice and accommodating. It is always easy to get in and be helped by the workers. We always go there and always go back!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of the oil change and service on the VW and for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Marcia M.
Volvo S80
04/26/2019
A+ service
Always friendly, helpful, excellent service... we’ve been having our cars serviced & maintained here for many years!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for your many years of business.  Please let me know if we can help again.

GH
Gail H.
Lexus RX
04/25/2019
The service is amazing and the folks are so helpful and kind
The service is amazing and the folks are so helpful and kind
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of your tire needs.  I wish we could fix them all without having to replace. Please let us know when we can help again.

Chris W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/24/2019
Excellent Service!
My wife and I have been taking our vehicles to Casis Shell for more than 20 years. We keep going back because they are knowledgeable and honest. They provide friendly, timely, high-quality service and we feel they treat our cars as they would their own. We can't recommend them highly enough!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you sir for the great review and the kinds words.  I, and everyone hear appreciate your loyalty.  It is always great to see you both.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
04/20/2019
We trust Scott with all four of our cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

You and Mrs. are always a pleasure to deal with and visit with.  Thank you for allowing us to work on your cars.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2019
135,000 mile service
We trust Scott Wright and his team with all four of our vehicles. They are the best.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review as alway, we really appreciate your support.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/13/2019
Customer Service
They are super responsive to the customer’s needs and follow through with a job well done.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

I'm glad it was just a battery issue.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you.

Isuzu Trooper
04/11/2019
Great service at the Casis village Shell station
They do a great job. They even picked me up at my house and brought me to get my car. Above and beyond the call of duty.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Trooper.  Please let us know when we can help again.

04/09/2019
Outstanding Service
It is truly a pleasure to do business with people who are good at what they do. As an added bonus, they are really nice.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  It is always a pleasure taking care of you and your family.  Thank you for the many years of business.

GG
George G.
Cadillac SRX
04/07/2019
Courteous and professional service
We had lost two tires due to a slight accident on a Saturday. Even though most suppliers were closed they managed to find and install all 4 ( tires which I needed anyway ) and have me back in my car by 1: PM.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Your timing was great.  I'm glad you were able to come in early when you did.  As always, thank you for your loyalty and for supporting this small business.

RA
Robert A.
04/04/2019
Flat tire
Reliable, dependable, capable, friendly,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Tesla tire needs.

Carol B.
Jeep Renegade
04/02/2019
They always do a great job and are super friendly!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Jeep and for the great review.

Clare / Steve S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/02/2019
Clare S
Honest, dependable and quick turn around
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the many many years of business and the great review. Your family is always a pleasure to do business with.

HO
Hanne O.
03/29/2019
Have been rescued there several times!
I now live in West Texas but visit Austin frequently in my older Honda. Every time I have had problems with car parts or tires I have experienced the friendliest, experienced and prompt assistance! Just the BEST - thank you SO much for service above and beyond - very rare these days...
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for coming all the way from West Texas to let us take care of your tire needs.  That is a long drive.  Seriously though, thank you for taking time to leave a great review.  I appreciate your business.

03/27/2019
oil change and service
Excellent service, every time I call.
They are extremely courteous and highly professional.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

It is alway great to see y'all.  Thank you from coming all the way from Westlake to let us take care of your cars.  I appreciate the great review and your continued support.

Dash L.
03/27/2019
Great Service!
This team is great. Our family is very happy to have found this service station. Just getting gas is a pleasure. They have handled all of our service needs as well.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your car and for the great review.  I'm glad it was just a tire issue.