Rebecca R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/06/2018
Best Gas station ever!
The staff, their overall courtesy, professionalism. Get the job done efficiently.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

I appreciate all the business you bring us for fuel and for repairs.

GG
George G.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/04/2018
Friendly, courteous, professional service.
Everything I have ever asked of them has been promptly and correctly done. They have always said that if I had any trouble with what job they had done just to bring it back and they would make it right. I have never felt the need to do so.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you again for the many years of loyalty.  I appreciate you and your family.

EJ
Ellen J.
Toyota Avalon
02/26/2018
Casis Shell is the best
Casis Shell has given me unfailingly good service for the last 4 years. Javier and other employees are friendly, efficient, extremely competent, and trustworthy. As an older single woman, I have NEVER felt that the folks at Casis Shell were trying to "up-sell" me or convince me that my car needed bogus repair or service. I cannot say enough good things about Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

The you for the kind words.  It is always refreshing to hear.  If you ever feel any different, please let me know.  Thank you.

CJ
Cynthia J.
02/21/2018
You guys are outstanding! Fast! Efficient! Trustworthy! and Friendly!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the great review.  Please let me know when I can help in the future.

Kit S.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Kit said she would recommend the business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with all of your personal and business vehicles.

Bobby H.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the team always provides immediate repairs. They are great with their time.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the good review Bobby.  I appreciate the many years of loyalty.

CK
Clayton K.
02/13/2018
The employees
I was very impressed with casis village shell. They were professional and completed the service before they estimated. I would recommend them to everyone.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  You and your family have all been exceptional customers over many years.

ES
Elgin S.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Elgin said that he has received good service and always gotten good information from the business personnel. They are always friendly and positive.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for allowing us to work on your truck.  We value your business.

David H.
Volvo V70
02/11/2018
Great service and friendly people.
I have always gotten competent service and repairs here and the people are wonderful to work with.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  Please let us know when we can be of service in the future.

LC
Lisa / Randall C.
Volvo XC90
02/10/2018
Javier is extremely knowledgeable and always friendly
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We are blessed to have Javier on the team.

SA
Stacy A.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the employees were nice. They picked her up and dropped her off for service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Its no fun having flat tires.  Thank you for trusting us with your car.

GS
Glenn S.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said he received friendly service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thanks for all the years of business.  We value our long term customers.

HB
Holly B.
Texas
GMC Yukon XL
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Holly said the employees were professional and nice. She also said they were able to get the job done in a timely manner and the price was good.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the nice review.  We appreciate your business.

Dan B.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he would recommend this business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank your for the good review.  Please come back and see us when we can help.

RN
Ray N.
Texas
Ford Expedition
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he liked all of the staff at this business. They did good work servicing his vehicle. He was very pleased with everything.

WS
Wally / Marietta S.
01/30/2018
All Great
Always great service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your cars for the 20+ years.  We appreciate you and your family.

Mary Ann L.
Austin, TX
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/28/2018
Honest and exceptional business .
You can trust them with your vehicle .
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you and your business.

Michelle B.
01/27/2018
Great people—prompt service
Just went in for a oil change and to get a blinker light changed. The folks working there knew my name, even though I’ve only been a couple of times. Work was done well and quickly the same day.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your cars.  We appreciate your business.

PS
Paul S.
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Javier, the mechanic, always took care of him. He said he was trustworthy. The business was also convenient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

We thank you for your busness over the last 5+ years.  Let us know if or when we can help again.

business, sorry.

SE
Sue E.
Martindale, TX
01/11/2018
Not only did I get my oil change in timely manor they also checked tire sensors and took the time to explain what was going on, and did a reset. This is a friendly and clean station.