Corinne S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/21/2019
Super Service
I trust Casis Shell with my car. They are reliable, honest and quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the business and for the great review.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
10/19/2019
15000 mile checkup
Scott and the gang are the best. Fast, friendly service. We trust them with all four of our vehicles.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your continued business and for the great review.

LC
Larry C.
10/17/2019
Love the Customer Service
Thought I had a brake issue, called in, was seen in ten minutes, they checked it out and let me know I was good to go! No charge to help reassure me all is well!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Let us know if anything changes and thank you for taking time to leave a great review.

10/15/2019
Best mechanic in Austin
I wouldn’t trust my vehicle with anyone else
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

VJ
Victor J.
Texas
Kia Sportage
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the employees were friendly and worked fast.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.  Let us know if we can help with the brakes.

Lynn B.
Volvo XC60
10/12/2019
So glad you’re my neighbor!
Casis Village Shell is old school in the best possible way. Everyone who works there is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It seems weird to say that I love a service station and gas station, but I do. Glad to know this place and the people who work there.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for your support.  Please let us know if you have any more issues.

TC
Todd C.
10/12/2019
Casis Village Shell Rocks
The staff at Casis Village Shell are always so friendly and helpful. On a day they were super busy, they still took time to check my brakes and do a test drive. I had my car back in less than two hours. Casis Shell is my go to for car repairs - super honest, know what they're doing and very reasonably priced.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

We are always happy to help.  I'm glad there were no brake issues.  Let us know if we can help again.  Thank you.

Richard H.
10/11/2019
A great place
I trust these guys. No question. I long for the "old days" when after service the car came back w full washer fluid, clean engine compartment and windshield. Sounds sorta petty I guess of me.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the many many years of business, we appreciate you.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Rosemary B.
GMC Acadia
10/09/2019
Great and quick service!
I was very pleased with my first service, an oil change for my GMC Acadia. I was able to leave the car before my work hours began and was contacted before noon that my service was completed. The service was affordable, done quickly and I was greeted with pleasant customer service upon pick up. Will definitely return!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Acadia and for taking the time to leave a great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

CK
Chuck Linda K.
10/09/2019
Prompt attention and expertise.
We have Preston Casis Shell for over 30 years. You’re the best.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the many many years of business.  Let us know when we can help again.

CK
Cathy K.
10/06/2019
Fixed my tire !
I stopped by yesterday because my low tire light was on . A gentleman found a nail in my tire and repaired it In just a matter of minutes ! I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received from him and the young lady working the front office . Woo Hoo !!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your business.

Mike H.
10/04/2019
Best service
They have a really good crew at the Shell station great price great service friendly honest love doing business with them
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and thank you for all you do for us.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2019
Repair of rear door of Suburban
Casis Shell always figures everything out quickly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your continued business and thank you for leaving a great review.

FS
Felicia S.
10/02/2019
Amazing people and service!
These guys take such good care of me and my car! They go above and customer service and i won’t go anywhere else. Thank you guys!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Toyota.

Laurie M.
Texas
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the employee fixed a flat tire. They were great, nice, happy and quick. If she was in the area would recommend this business for service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for your business.