Ford Expedition EL
10/06/2018
Always Great Service
Casis Village Shell is always my first choice for service. They are trustworthy, friendly, fast, and convenient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your continued business, we do appreciate it.  I'm glad it was just a leaking tire.

Mary Ann L.
Austin, TX
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/05/2018
New timing belt
Casis Village Shell I think did a good job on my car. I had the timing belt replaced and it seems to be running well. I'm not very knowledgable on the engine stuff, so I do put my trust in them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Fixing a small oil leak and a timing belt for maintenance.  You take very good care of the car.  Thank you for the great review and for your business.

Martha / Charles D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/04/2018
Emergency repair needed
Great service, staff is always friendly and efficient!
Very trustworthy garage !!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the many years of loyalty and your continued business.  We do appreciate you.

LY
Liz Y.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/03/2018
Tire help lickety split
They were right on it. Nice people & quick!
They have helped me before too!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

I'm glad it was fixable.  Hopefully you wont pick up any more nails, but if you do, come see us.
Thank you for your business.

LP
Larry P.
10/02/2018
Right next door
Saved in a pinch, Ferraris n exploresers batteries cost the same lol
Thanks for the help!
Sincerly,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the business.  I wish we could control the price of all our parts, but we can not.  We do try and get the highest quality parts we can though.  Thank you.

PS
Paul/ Kathaleen S.
09/29/2018
Vehicle maintenance
Trustworthy for routine car maintenance.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/09/2018

Normal maintenance should always be easy.  Thank you for your continued business.

MF
Mary F.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the experience was good. The technicians quality of work and the way that they interact with their customers is really good.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for business.  We all appreciate you.

LL
Lisa L.
Ford Expedition
09/27/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Love the outstanding customer service that I receive. :)
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  It is a pleasure doing business with you.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Bobbie B.
Lincoln MKZ
09/26/2018
Efficient - thorough - kind - careful
Welcomingand trustworthy.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

We appreciate your fuel and tire business.  Please let us know if we can help again.  Thank you.

Todd M.
Texas
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the business did a great job and they were also cost efficient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for the business.  Lots of tire issues due to construction.

LF
Luke F.
Texas
Toyota Prius v
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the price was really high.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for letting us change the oil and service your prius.  Toyota does recommend a sythetic oil which is about twice the price of a normal oil change.  Since you can drive longer on synthetic oil, it does help offset the cost.  Thanks again.

AG
Ann G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Ann said this business did her oil change fast. They were overpriced but she uses them because they are convenient to where she works. They were friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for letting us service your car.  I do appreciate the good review.  Your car does call for a synthetic oil, which is about twice the price of conventional oil.

BW
Bob / Lisa/Rachel W.
09/19/2018
Friendly and fast
This is a great place. It’s truly a neiborhood full service facility. Everybody is friendly and helpful and repairs are reasonable and fast. Look for Scott and Javier in the office for great advice.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your repeated business, we all appreciate yall.

BG
Barbara Dan G.
09/17/2018
Best in vehicle maintenance!
I have used Casis for over 27 years. Scott's crew gives attention to detail and does honest work. I highly recommend them!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the many years of loyalty to us.  I'm glad you had a good check up.

Ford Transit Connect
09/17/2018
Casis shell has come to our rescue more times then i can count,flat tires dead batteries there just a phone call away i would recmmend this station very helpful
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate all the business you bring us, personal and from the business.  Thank you.

Benjamin H.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/15/2018
Awesome garage!
Louis helped me out today with an oil change and a small mod. Great group of people here, super friendly and reasonable price.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/18/2018

I'm glad you came to see us.  Please let us know if we can help again in the future.

TT
Tracy Jay T.
09/14/2018
Continued great service!
Reliable and honest. Thank y’all!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your tire work, we appreciate you.

DT
David T.
Acura TL
09/14/2018
Javier and his team at Casis Village Shell Service station are great. Courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. I will definitely use them again!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review.

GM
Greg/ Amy M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/12/2018
Amazing level of service
I am continually amazed at the consistently excellent service that I've gotten from the staff at Casis Village Shell. They are friendly, ask great questions, they work fast and communicate well throughout the process. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kinds words.  We appreciate your continued support and business.

SK
Shay / Mike K.
09/11/2018
Excellent expert service. Helpful, friendly team.
Excellent , expert service. Helpful, friendly team!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/12/2018

Thank your for the many years of continued business and for the great review.