GM
Greg/ Amy M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/01/2018
Always trust casis village
These guys could have soaked me for thousands - but they knew my alternator wasn’t in desperate shape & would likely hold up for a while. No charge.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

I hope everything is still doing well.  Thank you for another great review.  I appreciate your business.

PL
Paula L.
11/30/2018
The service and feeling of small town
I go by the station at least once a week. The great people there always make sure my car is attended to, check tires, for
Any problem, fix, replace, alert me to possible future problems. Just change my oil drop my at an appointment while fixing. Really willing to help you get your car serviced. Knowledgeable mechanic and attendants. Great home owned business!!!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 8+ years of loyalty.  We appreciate you coming to see us for your car needs.  Please let us know when we can help again or just need some fuel.

Amy B.
Lexus IS 250
11/29/2018
Excellent Always
They do a great job and are fair and tell the truth. Excellent!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for letting us do the brakes and routine maintenance on the Lexus.  Hopefully you wont need us any time soon, but if you do, don't hesitate to come see us.

Martha / Charles D.
11/28/2018
Car check up
By far the most honest, great quality garage in the entire city of Austin!
Scott and his entire team take time to get to know their customers and go out of their way to make sure you get top notch service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Again, thank you for all the kind words.  I  appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles.  Hopefully Honda will take care of some warranty issues, but if not, let us know when your ready.  Thank you again.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/27/2018
I got a flat tire and the guys fixed it for free, Javier ordered my tires and had them on in a couple of days. Installed my new tires without a long wait too. Thank you!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

We are blessed to have Javier with us, he is a valuable asset.  Thank you for letting us work on your Mercedes and take care of the tires.  Please let us know when we can help again.

JN
Jennifer N.
11/27/2018
Always saving our vehicles!
Love every employee at this Shell. Honest, hardworking and so attentive. Happy to have them on my side!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

I'm glad it was just a battery issue.  It could always be worse.  I appreciate you trusting us with your Yukon.  Please let me know if I can help again down the road.

client c.
Mercedes owner
Always great service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Acura RDX
11/24/2018
Great service as always
Always great service at Casis Shell!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for letting us do the maintenance on your RDX.  Please let us know when we can help again.

John R.
11/22/2018
Car repair and Service
I recently had three of my cars worked on.
The mechanic and staff are friendly and professional. I will continue to take my vehicles to them. They are an awesome team and I highly recommend them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for letting us work on your cars John.  I know you have a lot of choices out there and I appreciate you coming here.  See you at the pumps soon.

David H.
Volvo V70
Great servidc
The people here are great to work with and their work product is excellent/
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for leaving a great review and for letting us work on your car.

Honda Fit
Efficient
Needed to have tire changed before it went flat, no wait, fast, reasonable price
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for coming to see us and the great review.  I hope we could make everything with the tire and stud easy.  Please let us know if we can help in the future.

BD
Brad D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Fantastic service.
They diagnosed my needs quickly and gave me several cost options to fit my needs. Even pointed out some things that will need to be addressed, without trying to sell me on them being done now.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the taking time to leave a review and for trusting us with your vehicles.  I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
11/20/2018
Always helpful, accommodating, and courteous.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

We could not be here if it were not for great customers like you and your family.  Thank you again for your loyalty and business.

Margie R.
11/19/2018
Outstanding Service
There is a premium placed on customer service. Lucy is a asset to the business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

We are blessed to have Lucy with our team now for over 3 years.  We are thankful for her and for your business.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Lincoln
11/17/2018
Prompt service.
Convenient , easy in and out, knowledge employees.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your Lincoln.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Jim S.
Jaguar XK
11/17/2018
New tires
Love this place. Always happy staff who want to help!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  We all appreciate the years of loyalty.

RT
Randy / Susan T.
Manchaca, TX
11/15/2018
Great place
The people there are working are wonderful,caring,honest staff. You can trust what ever they say
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us for many years.  See you in 4000 miles?

Molly S.
Texas
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Molly said the business did a good job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for coming to see us and letting us take care of the flat tire.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

TC
Tate / Lucinda C.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2018
Honest and does quality work at a good price.
Casis Village Shell has serviced my cars over the last 20 years and I would not trust anyone more than them to repair my cars. It really doesn't matter what is wrong with your car because they can fix just about anything having to do with cars. You can't go wrong!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks again for another great review.  Hopefully this will be the last repair for a while.

Robert C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/10/2018
Super service
Great people, willing to help in a pinch and they do a thorough job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your car.