4.6

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

Mary B.
Mahopac, NY
02/03/2020
Beware.no stars for this business
No stars for this dealership. I have bought many cars from New to pre owned over the years but this by far was my worst experience. Beware of this place. I went on 1/19/2019 with my daughter to buy her a used Hyundai Accent. First the price seemed high then they added $895 to thier used car price. Then I felt like they bullied me to sign a contract. Later that same night I texted the sales person that I wanted to speak to the person that was doing the financing. He basically told me to get a refund and stop wasting his time. The following day the Manager called me and I tried talking to him but got frustrated. Nd asked for the refund. I waited a week. No refund after a few calls to them asking for it. After, one week I contacted my bank and filed a claim. Another week goes by and they refuse to answer my bank. After more then 16 days I finally got my refund through my bank. My words say stay away from this place. Take your business elsewhere..
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with.We appreciate your business

JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. We appreciate your business

New York, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Like all bs car dealers
They are just the same as all the rest know what you need and want or will be taken for a ride. They all nickel and dime you.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

CK
Calvin K.
Bronx, NY
01/10/2020
Terrible
01/10
EDIT: Im changing my review since Im not sure if these guys are con-artists or legitimately do not know what they are doing. The manager Max and the finance manager Allen agree to lower my payment and wrote a check to Hyundai Finance. I have a sign copy of this check. I get my bill in the mail and see that my payments has not change. I call Hyundai finance to see if they made a mistake on their side however, no one is aware of this check sent by Central Ave Hyundai. I call the dealership to confirm if they included the check to Hyundai Finance and they assured me that it is there. The Finance Manager tells me the payment should show up as a reduction to the overall amount, this would be fine with me however, this does not show up anywhere and Hyundai Finance does not see this. At this point I'm not sure how can this be resolved or if I am being scammed.

12/26
Had a good experience at this dealership. Ill first start by mentioning Deshaun is a great sales rep and definitely explained everything about the car and its capabilities. I had some issues with the payments, however the manager and the finance rep really explained everything to me which I honestly really appreciate. Ill say if you are a first time buyer of a new car whether leasing or financing definitely make sure you understand all the taxes and fees associated with getting a new car. Overall, I'll definitely return here for my next car.

Mount Vernon, NY
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Manufacturing defect...maybe.
Staff is professional and courteous, Would go out of their way to resolve issues but it's in the manufacturing of the vehicle.

CF
Camille F.
Yonkers, NY
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Manager of dealership gets an F
Service Dept great— thumbs down for dealership Mgr
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We appreciate your business.

JY