Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 1.90323/5rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323

Continue reading recommended reviews

Jonas K.
Bedford Hills, NY
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/23/2019
Dali is the nicest car seller I've meet!
We meet up with Dali, a great caring salesman. He was very nice and took his time listening and walked an extra mile for us.

Jonas K.
Bedford Hills, NY
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/21/2019
Dali is the nicest car seller I've meet!
I have only 5-star ratings to give to Dali, who took care of us, listened and took his time, walking one extra mile. Even though we did not buy the car we looked at I would with no doubt start my search at Central Avenue in Hartsdale the next time we are looking for a car. Thank you Dali for giving us of your time.

JY