DENNIS S.
05/05/2020
John is an honest man and true to.his word and dependable
Chapman estimates are well within what others quote. The difference is in the content. There are no add-ons or other hidden costs. You get only what you really need at the time, and are cautioned specifically on items which need attention in the future. As an engineer and an experienced military trained mechanic, I can vouch for the accuracy of estimates I have received for repair work based on personal experience. His mechanics are instructed to treat your vehicle as if it were their own. I have been more than pleased with the service and would recommend Chapman's Automotive to anyone.

MA
MEHRAN / ALEXANDREA A.
Lexus LS 430
05/02/2020
Super friendly and honest people
I am thrilled with John and his crew. They are experts in their field and professional in their handling of their customers!

TANYA M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/27/2020
COVID19 Masters
I’m extremely thankful the team at Chapman was able to fix my sons tire (flat due to screw). They took extra provisions in regards to the COVID19 virus to protect me and clean the drivers area of the car before returning it to me. Essential Business indeed!

Beth B.
Lexus GS 350
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Beth said this business is always dependable and she likes them.

MATT D.
04/09/2020
Reliable and Fair
John and the crew at Chapman’s Automotive have been very reliable and very fair for the 2 years that I’ve been living in this area. When I moved here I needed to find a mechanic I can trust, and John proved to be that person. It’s an easy decision to come back time and time again. Thanks John.

KATHERINE M.
04/01/2020
Car maintance
I went into check a light that kept coming on
John exolained to me that we needed a couple of necessary items for the mileage that was on the car !
We took care of the three items and I was out of there in a hour or so . Place is always clean
Great fresh coffee lathe t v lounge to sit in
Honest pricing and great employees !!
You cannot beat the place s ushers with in 20 plus miles of moth county

DOLPHUS / DE JON D.
03/30/2020
Exceptional Service
Established & knowledgeable auto technicians. Parts and labor are reasonably affordable. Best auto shop in San Diego County!!!!

BO
Brenda O.
Ford Expedition
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said that the staff is honest and they are good with prices. She says the prices are the best.

TIM M.
Forever client!
Honest and friendly service…they always go above and beyond! Everyone I send here says the same thing. Thanks Chapman Automotive!

KL
KATRINA L.
Highly recommend
Everyone at Chapman’s auto was so nice and very accommodating, I’d highly recommend them!

CYRUS S.
Lexus NX
03/20/2020
Brake pads and oil change
Great job as always

SO
STU O.
Ford Edge
03/19/2020
Great staff, excellent facility
I enjoy taking both of by cars to Chapman’s even though their shop is out of the way for me. The staff is great, the facility is large, clean and comfortable and the get the work done quickly and on time.

DAISY R.
03/11/2020
Great service, only take my car here.
Since I’ve found this place, I’ve only taken it here for oil changes and will consider it for future maintenance. Always friendly service, reasonably priced and they have a big comfy couch for while you’re waiting. 5 stars and definitely recommend!

LR
Lorena R.
Buick Lucerne
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Lorena said the staff did a good job.

JULI D.
Toyota Sequoia
03/05/2020
Great Service all around
Service was excellent. I was updated frequently and the price was right!