PR
PATRICK R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2017
The past year they have become GREAT
I have taken my wife's car for brakes. And 3 kids cars for service. Also my work truck for oil changes. I will continue to go to Tyrone now for all. Price is fair. Customer service is GREAT and scheduling is easy and accurate. I swore I would never go here again a few years ago. But it changed ownership and I took a chance. I am glad I did.

DA
Donna A.
Kia Rio
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said Tyrell was nice and he got his vehicle in and out.

Scott H.
Cadillac CTS
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the business provided fast service and they have good prices.

BC
BRIAN C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/20/2017
Friendly staff, good service
Shop was busy but owner was helpful.

TARA S.
11/19/2017
Perfect service
I was told to bring my car in 30 minutes before closing since my breaks had very nearly gone out while driving home after a trip. It was ready the next morning. Perfect service!
Judy D., OFFICE MANAGER from Chesapeake Auto Repair Service responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you very much for your kind review!  We are glad we were able to be of service to you and hope we can be in the future for any of your auto repair needs.

RE
Reece E.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Reece said he really likes Tyrone at this business. They are very nice and they do good work.

PP
Paul P.
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Paul said this business provided good and quick service.

Tracy M.
Annapolis, MD
Volvo XC70
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Tracy said she has to go back and finish the service but the staff were nice.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.  We apologize that you had to return to complete your service but do hope that you will continue to keep us in mind for any of your future auto repair needs.  Your complete satisfaction is our top priority!

JO

JAMES C.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/10/2017
97 Chevrolet pick up
Very polite and completed the job in just one day. Was very happy with the work that they performed.

Thank you so much for your kind review!  We strive for complete customer satisfaction and are always happy to hear from our customers.  We hope that we will be your shop of choice for any of your future repair needs!

CE
Carl E.
Maryland
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Carl said the owner of this business went well out of his way to take care of his unique situation. He really appreciated the effort they put into helping him.

Thank you for your kind review!  Our customers are our top priority and we are so glad you had a positive experience with us.  Please keep us in mind for any of your future auto repair needs!

VD
Vicenzo D.
Potomac, MD
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Vicenzo said he would recommend this business to others.

Thank you for your review! Please keep us in mind for any future auto repair needs.

CD
Cindy D.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff did an excellent job.

Thank you for your kind review!  Our customers satisfaction is our top priority and we are so glad to hear you had a good experience with us.  Please keep us in mind for any of your future auto repair needs!

Mike M.
Baltimore, MD
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business provides good service.

Thank you!  We are glad you had a good experience with us and hope you will keep us in mind for any of your future auto repair needs.

MARY B.
Dodge Journey
11/01/2017
Everyone was nice. The owner and staff were quite efficient
Everyone was professional. The owner went out of his way to accommodate my schedule.