Robin W.
Neptune, NJ
01/19/2020 Category: Service
I love the service Department here. They are the best. I am looking for a new car and must buy a Hyundai so I can stay with them!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Donald G.
Middletown, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and honest service.
Mark Ziobro...you cannot find a better service advisor.
Also, George has always helpful, fair, and honest.

Delores M.
Lincroft, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The Staff
Always good service and very friendly staff. They take you on time and you are in and fast.

AK
Alex K.
Keyport, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
My Circle expierience.
I never have any difficulty with obtaining prompt, courteous and efficient service each time I go to Circle Hyundai. No matter what time of day I bring my car I'm in and out within three hours at the very most.

Shrewsbury, NJ

Leonardo, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2020 Category: Service
fast work
Have previously gone back to the dealer from which I purchased my car. However, since it's 35 mins (at least) from my home and the last time I took the car for an oil change I sat there for 3 hrs., I will not go there any more. The only thing that dealer did that this one didn't was wash the exterior of my car and since my time is much more valuable than the cost of a car wash, I will definitely continue to go to Circle Hyundai where I receive quick and good service.

AP
Anthony P.
Middletown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
No issues
Its was nice that they did not attempt to pressure me into purchasing any unneeded maintenance.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

SV
Steven V.
Red Bank, NJ
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
This dealership offers outstanding car service. They pay attention to details, explain all options & needs, and do it all with a friendly & understanding attitude.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Christine S.
Eatontown, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2020 Category: Service
It was a quick oil change
Good service,nice people

Johnnie R.
Lincroft, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Courtesy and efficiency
Good people to deal with.

Conover W.
Long Branch, NJ
Service well done.
Oil change in under an hour, professional, courteous staff and nice accommodations while waiting.

Jeffrey K.

Frederick G.
Parlin, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Dealership
Impressed with the service,not pushy and a great caring staff to deal with.

IK