Tinton Falls, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up and appreciate the attempt to make things right
I received a call from the service manager, who assured me he would do his best to right the situation. I am happy with his offer and I hope they will be able to discover and repair my car's problem as well as correct the communication issues in the service dept.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I brought my car in for an intermittent issue I was having and was told I would be contacted shortly with status. After many hours, I called for status and was told my rep was out to lunch and would call when he returned 10 minutes later. I finally received a call 3 hours later telling me they couldn't reproduce my issue. Reps should be told that even if they can't figure out what's wroing, the courteous thing to do would be to give occasional status reports.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. We know your time is important and I apologize about the lack of communication. As per our conversation our game plan will be to have you leave your car for a few days being that car has a intermittent issue. I will provide you with alternate transportation. I emailed you the multi-point inspection so you can review. I would like to offer you a $75.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If there are any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against our dealership.

Atlantic Highlands, NJ
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Improvement Needed
It should not take THREE service visits to correct a "check engine" issue on a
leased vehicle you have serviced exclusively.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize we haven't been able to resolve your daughters SES light issue. We know your time is important and this is not convenient. I assure you this is not the normal nor is it accepted and I will do everything to resolve your issue.Please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below and I will get you in at your earliest convenience. For your troubles, I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him.

Wall Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Asking for an upgrade oil for your car and getting told no with really no explanation baffles the mind in a service business
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize for the miscommunication. I'm glad we had a chance to talk. As discussed, I will like to offer you a complimentary synthetic oil change. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate and contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score us as this survey reflects against the dealership.

AP
Anthony P.
Middletown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice Experience
Everything went well. I even got to test drive a new vehicle
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about the part we have had issues to get for you. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I will handle and get resolved. If you have any questions or need to discuss anything please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. I would like to offer you a $50 service credit that can be used towards any service. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Tom a five as this survey reflects against him.

Dianne P.
Asbury Park, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Restore after complaint
service manage took care of the complaint

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Service department visit
Last two visits to your facility were disturbing. Last visit service department lost my keys for 2 hours insisting I had not given them both sets to have the batteries replaced. Of course they finally found them with apologies and a no charge for the batteries. Still I had to sit there as they straightened out their mess.

This time I drove the car away realizing I had oil or some kind of dirt on my steering wheel. Upon returning home the dirt was on the starter button as well as the outside door handle and inside door area he touched. Was easily cleaned with detergent but should have never been there.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

My name is George Collette I am the Service Manager for Circle Hyundai. I truly appreciate you taking time in giving us feed back on your service experience. This tool helps know where we need to improve. I apologize that your vehicle was returned to you dirty. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Frankly, it's embarrassing, I will personally look into this with corrective action so this never happens again. I would like to offer you a complimentary detail (179.95 value) for your troubles. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. If you have any questions or need to discuss something further please contact me directly via phone or email both listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please rescore Tom as this survey score reflects against him.

TV
Thomas V.
Leonardo, NJ
07/31/2019 Category: Service

07/31/2019 Category: Service
I would recomend this dealer for their service and follow up
I intend to buy or lease my next car there..which is only 3 months away...The service is very professional and I am impressed with the follow up
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the service yesterday. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. As discussed, I gave you a $25.00 service credit that can be used towards any service. If there are any questions or anything you need please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him. Thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Toms River, NJ
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Busy place-- staff tries their best
I have only been here 2 times. In most instances, there were a lot of cars being serviced. They do a good job getting them in and are very polite. I don't recommend waiting for services-the waiting area was drab but I found out there is a nicer one inside when I checked out for my service. They have a nice shuttle service so if you work in the area it's a convenient dealer.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Busy place-- staff tries their best
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Please accept my apologies and $50.00 dollar service credit. If there are any questions please contact me via email or phone both listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Tom as this survey reflects against him.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
The person who helped me was great
The technician was great.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
I didn't have much choice
Closest dealer to my home.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry you had issues with your car. As per your conversation with Tom please re-score him as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs. Thank you for being part of the Circle family.

Joel S.
Eatontown, NJ
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/12/2019 Category: Service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
very professional and they know there stuff
Very impressed with the discovery of my problem with my '06 Azera. Thought all was lost
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about lack of communication. As per your discussion with Joe we would like to give you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service. Please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Eatontown, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Management Reply Timely
Management replied to my concerns.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Good enough for emergency service.
I have used this service dept for 2 prior vehicles with great results. This visit was an emergency as the check engine light was blinking and blink told me to go there as it was close. My regular service dept is at Lester Glenn
I had to call for updates and to see if the ordered part had come in. Without car for four days without an offer of loaner car. Will only go there if cannot drive the vehicle to Lester Glenn.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize to hear about lack of communication. I assure you that is not the normal nor is it accepted. We have loaner cars that we reserve for our customers and unfortunately we were not able to help you. We know your time is important and I apologize we let you down. I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. I would like the opportunity to earn you as a customer. If there are any questions or anything you need from me please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Mark as this survey reflects against him.

Joan H.
Holmdel, NJ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/21/2019 Category: Service

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Really Responsive
Amazing how hard you try to perfect customer service. Thank you for your sincere concern about your customers.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about the lack of communication. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct our business nor is it accepted. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs and thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects against him.

2013 Hyundai Azera
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Satisfied

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Acceptable
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry if we provided poor service in any way. I would like to offer you a $30.00 service credit with a complimentary car wash for your next service visit. If you have any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Leron as this survey reflects against him as failing grade.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry about your last service visit. As per you conversation with Scott he will personally address your situation. He will make sure everything is set for you on Saturday 5/18 along with getting your car cleaned.. Please re-score Scott as this survey reflects against him.

John M.
Howell, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Routine Oil Changes always take more than one horu.
The car was sold with life time oil changes (two per year). I assumed that meant based on the manufactures recommendations. However, I later found that not to be the case. The oil used is a Synthetic BLEND, requiring twice the amount of oil changes. More like four per year.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am sorry to hear about your ordeal during your last service experience. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. We know your time is important and we let you down. I empathize with you because the chain of events during your service lead to a lot of time wasted. Oil changes are performed by mileage intervals or time which ever comes first. Oil is typically changed on Hyundai's between 3-4 months or 3,750 miles.I apologize for any confusion and for it not being explained better. For your troubles, I would like to offer you a $100 service credit that can be used towards any future service. If you have any questions please contact me directly via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs & thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Leron as this score reflects against him.

AD
Angela D.
Cliffwood, NJ
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
Overall I’m happy with my car, however, dealership prices are ridiculous and my service took an extremely long time to complete. I would have liked to be offered a loaner while I sat there for almost 4 hours for brake pads, new rotors, switch over to synthetic oil, new filters and to fix a recall I was never notified of.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I apologize about your wait time. We know your time is important and we let you down. We do have loaner cars available but, they need to be set by appointment only. Also, we should have cleaned your car we have an ongoing coupon on our website for a complimentary car wash with any service. As a small token of my apologies, I would like to give you a $50.00 service credit that can be used towards any future service and complimentary car wash. If you have any questions please contact me via email or phone both are listed below. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please re-score Joe as this survey reflects against him.