Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

ER
Erika R.
Fair Haven, NJ
12/09/2019 Category: Service
I just want to send out a word of praise to Chris, who took great care of my car and made sure I was informed every step of the way. He is a very kind and capable young man, and I know my car is in good hands with Binx

VL
Vicente L.
Howell, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Regular oil change on Hyundai Elantra
In addition to the oil change the service department installed a software upgrade to the computer of my Elantra, which I think is an added value to the service you provide.

TW
Tom W.
Hazlet, NJ
10/04/2019
Engine replacement
Although it took a long time for the repairs Chris kept me informed on a day to day basis.

SR
was great!

Christine S.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Brought my 2017 Elantra in for a check engine light. Several attempts at correcting situation didn’t pan out. First a coil, then spark plugs and then all 4 coils and finally all 4 fuel injectors. Obviously, the problem was complex and required consultation with regional Hyundai master mechanic/rep. The problem started right before the 60k mile warranty was set to expire. The multiple visits led to the odometer going over 60k, but Mark Z and George Collette realized it was all related to initial unresolved issue and made sure to diagnosis and thoroughly correct the problem. They were professional through the entire process and communicated the time line when we would get our car back. They provided a new vehicle for our use, while the car was being serviced. The car is running nicely now and I hope to come back Just for Routine service!!! Circle honored the warranty and made me glad I’ve purchased 5 vehicles from them over the years. Please thank Mark Z in the service dept- he was a credit to your dealership. Always attentive and even recognized my wife and I, and delayed his breaks to handle our dilemma. He is a good man. PS I’m not easily impressed or write reviews but I felt compelled to comment on exceptional service.

2019 Hyundai Tucson

K

ES
Eugene S.
friendly and professional
i'm a customer for years. I've seen an improvement in many areas. Still can improve in some areas.

SK
Shawn K.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t complete what was supposed to be done and they hold your car for so long
I’m overall just not satisfied don’t even want to go back to get my trunk fixed they all make you feel like they are rushing and moved me back even tho I had a 9am appointment

Long Branch, NJ
Nice staff
Same issue problem with auto key I have gone to them for a few times but was charged
Just for a battery so no big deal but still did not think I should have been charged

Jacqueline A.
Ocean Township, NJ
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Car vibration not resolved
Great people! They worked to resolved the problem. Hopefully when I go back for the next oil change the will get the car back to 100% performance

Oceanport, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2019 Category: Service
No thanks I'll find another dealer
I have owned 4 Hyundai's and used several dealers, all of whicgh were better then this one. My visit left me with no trust or confidence in the dealership so I will not use them again

FF
Frederick F.
Shrewsbury, NJ
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Engine knock is unacceptable to customer - but not to Hyundai!
Prior to receiving the latest "recall" to upgrade the software which (in part) should detect if the "excessive knocking" is causing major damage to the engine, I brought our vehicle into Hyundai service TWICE for the knock. Each time we were told the knocking was nothing to be concerned about... "the noise was from the high pressure fuel pump. It's normal." ...The second time I brought it in, the vehicle only had 29k miles on it!
After this most recent software was upgraded, we were told that the engine light might (but chances are low) come on within the first few miles of driving, and if it did, the car would become disabled. That tells me apparently the knock IS something to be concerned about, or they wouldn't need to install software to detect if an issue is causing undue wear and tear and/or damage.
Chances are this may be our last Hyundai. Too many issues (this knock, rough ride, early excessive wear on one tire, a "vent tube" would clog with bugs causing the A/C condensate to leak into the cabin.)
Note that my following negative "recommendation of the business to a friend" is NOT against the SERVICE department. ...they were very good. It is against the Hyundai vehicle in general.-- Based on our experience with 2 Hyundai's, I could not recommend Hyundai to a friend.

Mary M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
I have had a few issues with my Elandra. In every case I have been satisfied with your service. Your service department's patience with me when I initially misdiagnosed a fob problem was remarkable. Thanks for your excellent service.

Oceanport, NJ
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Great Job by Circle again.

Oakhurst, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Not Worth It
Avoid the aggravation and just go buy a Honda!

Jerome S.
Lincroft, NJ
02/28/2019 Category: Service
pleasant
fast service

Sea Bright, NJ
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Do a good job and people great
I would recommend to a friend with caution about the wait. FYI, I have a sister that has a Hyundai and has the same issue. The wait.

VD
Virgina D.
Long Branch, NJ
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service and noise in front end
Took my car in for routine service plus for a noise I was hearing when decelerating.
They were very responsive and accommodating. They had a loaner car for me.

They needed to order the part so they told me to keep the loaner car another day so I was not inconvenienced.

The part did fail so they ordered another one, called me when it came in and took me right away.

Allan B.
Neptune, NJ
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service. Very honest. Good follow up.
I had excellent experiences with both sales and service. We worked with Dan D'Aquino when I was looking for a car. He was honest, outgoing, receptive to our questions and concerns, and provided excellent feedback. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the options of the car (particularly the touch screen to someone who is technologically impaired), hooked me up with Blue Tooth and was very patient. I would highly recommend him.
When I brought my car for service (regular oil change and recall), they were efficient and very responsive. I continued to have questions about my options and Dan very patiently spent more time explaining everything to me.
Great customer service!!